Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jan. 03, 2013  10:23 AM)keithoinkz Wrote: is it recommended to buy zero-g beys and what beys should i buy?
Zero-G beys are definitely a good choice to buy at the moment, since the synchrom system is top tier at the moment.

Most recommended and easy to get are Samurai Ifraid W145CF, Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF, Guardian Revizer160SB and Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF because they are starter packs. The Archer Gargole Random Booster is also good as every bey has at least one good part.
what to buy
screw capricorn
hell kerbecs
or
basalt horogrium?
My friend Jan told me that all purchases depend on the parts you already have before buying...
Hell Cerberus is good for Cerberus and Spin Track
Basalt Horologium is good for Basalt
Screw Capricorn is good for Screw and MF
(Jan. 03, 2013  2:46 PM)Shaina Wrote: what to buy
screw capricorn
hell kerbecs
or
basalt horogrium?
get basalt horogium then hell kerbecs, from the three... if you can get 4D or zero G then it will be something else

SHould i start going into the zero-g series? Are the beys and stadium good? I wanted to wait a while before asking, so that more info will be available. And, if i should get some zero-g beys and stadium, what should i buy first?
(Jan. 04, 2013  2:37 AM)Karl Wrote: SHould i start going into the zero-g series? Are the beys and stadium good? I wanted to wait a while before asking, so that more info will be available. And, if i should get some zero-g beys and stadium, what should i buy first?

Yes.
The stadiums incorporate a unique idea, and the beys have some good parts, but you should get two for a Synchrom.
The only Zero-G stadium approved in tournaments is the attack one, the clear one with three pockets.

-Dark Knight Dragooon is a must-have. Get two if you can. It's extremely useful in combos such as MSF-H Revizer Dragooon SA165EWD/B:D, MSF-H Dragooon Dragooon BD145MF, and MSF-H Bahamdia Dragooon SP230GF.
-Guardian Revizer to make the Revizer Dragooon combos.
*Archer Gargole for SA165, but you can make this easier by getting Samurai Revizer from RBV2, earning you SA165 and a second Revizer.
-Gladiator Bahamdia: Get this and Dragooon and you're pretty much set up for the Bahamdia Dragooon combo.
You can also pick up a Killerken from several releases; it's a good substitute for Revizer. It's lighter and doesn't wall things as well, but it is more balanced.
tbh Killerken is a much better choice than Revizer, and Wyvang looks to be better than or on par with Killerken. Balro also pairs well with Dragooon.
I have a choice of getting either a dx set or the galaxy Pegasus dx set I have non of those stuff I have to pick oneUncertain
I have:
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Ray Striker D125CS (The CS is worn enough to be used for stamina, defense or balance customs)
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS (2 minute mold)
Storm Pegasus 105RF (Tip rather worn out a lot)
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F (Hasbro R2F Unhappy )
Rock Zurafa R145WB
2x Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
2x Lightning L Drago 100HF
Meteo L Drago LW105LF
Thunder Leone GB145BS
Inferno Gasher SW145SF
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Grand Cetus WD145RS (Cannot find RS)
Earth Eagle 145WD
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Flame Sagittario C145S
Flame Libra T125ES
Screw Capricorne 90MF

What 1 4D bey should I get?
(Jan. 05, 2013  5:35 AM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: I have a choice of getting either a dx set or the galaxy Pegasus dx set I have non of those stuff I have to pick oneUncertain
If the DX set is Zero G get it. It comes with more parts. If you really want a BB-10 so bad though get the pegasis DX set.

no its duo dx set not zero g but I can get a zero g one the bbg-13 one and I am allowed to get the strongest blader set
(Jan. 06, 2013  7:17 AM)StormGingka Wrote: I have:

Your best choices would probably be Flash Sagittario 230WD, Duo Uranus 230WD (Unless you cannot buy it separately then Phantom Orion B:D) or Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF.

Since your RF and R2F are not completely useful you may want Duo, but you could also use Flash with MF.
If you get Duo you can make both a nice Stamina and a Defense combo (Duo Aquario AD145WD and Duo Aquario BD145CS).
What rightspin zero g bey should I get on amazon 15$or under?
(Jan. 06, 2013  7:18 PM)blade2113 Wrote: What rightspin zero g bey should I get on amazon 15$or under?

If you had 1 or more Zero-G beyblades,I would go for Dark Knight Dragooon.If this is your first Zero-G beyblade,I would go for Thief Phoenic.
(Jan. 06, 2013  7:17 AM)StormGingka Wrote: I have:

Since hyperblade came out you got a choice of:

Flash Sagittario (Attack)
Phantom Orion (Attack/Stamina wise with 6 Min Mold B:D)
Diablo Nemesis (Anti-Attack)

Duo Uranus,L Drago Guardian, Wing Pegasus when they come out.

I'm planning to buy some stuff from dimsum2u, but I'm not exactly sure what to buy.
Also, all my beys are Hasbro unless said.

I am planning on buying the following

What else should I get?

Edit: Also, I don't have BB-10, or any kind of string launchers. I also want combos that are slightly competitive.
From what saw, probably Dragooon and Reviser. The two are great together.
I recently purchased these Items for these beys:
storm aquario, to make duo 230 mb top tier
and death Quetzalcoatl to make ldrago guardian bd145 top tier
and another set of metal faces to make the defense combo mf death kerbecs bd145 cs.
so should I now get evil/killer befowl to make meteo ldrago tr145 top tier?
(Jan. 08, 2013  5:34 AM)MasterKai Wrote: would this be a worthwhile purchase? : http://www.ebay.com/itm/190780966765?ssP...1438.l2649

in terms of price, its a great buy... while most of them are not competitive.
(Jan. 07, 2013  11:00 PM)Balanceblader96 Wrote: I recently purchased these Items for these beys:
and another set of metal faces to make the defense combo mf death kerbecs bd145 cs.

A post like that should go in the Recent Beyblade Puchases topic.
(Jan. 08, 2013  6:23 AM)Variares11 Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2013  11:00 PM)Balanceblader96 Wrote: I recently purchased these Items for these beys:

A post like that should go in the Recent Beyblade Puchases topic.

The top 4 lines go in the Recent Beyblade purchases thread, yes.

But the last line must be asked in this thread only.
Which bey should I buy ?
1.Basalt horiguim
2.Flame Byxis
3.Hades Kerbecs
4.Screw Capricorn
5.Evil Befall
6.Ray Gil
7.Cyber Pegasus

(Jan. 08, 2013  5:17 PM)cool dude ginka Wrote: Which bey should I buy ?
1.Basalt horiguim
2.Flame Byxis
3.Hades Kerbecs
4.Screw Capricorn
5.Evil Befall
6.Ray Gil
7.Cyber Pegasus

What else do you own already ? Flame Byxis' 230 and Hell Kerbecs' BD145 are useful, but Basalt is outclassed unless you really do not have any better Stamina or Defense Metal Wheel. If you have Meteo L Drago, getting Killer Beafowl for its EWD might be an option too.