Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Both are equally good. If you prefer attack, go for flash.
If you want Phantom, its good for Stamina.
What parts do you have already?
I'd say get flash because then you could make flash (giraffe?) s130/ch120 R2F. That's what I think but I might be wrong.
Edit: jan they are in his signature.
you should get flash saggitario to make flash saggitario S130/CH120|R2F
Phantom will also be a good option if you can get 90MF
AD145
W145
WD
EWD
Curious George-You should surely get a Dragooon in order to make the spin equalizer and if you have a Bearing Drive,then you can make a good combo with them...

My own query-
should i get Archer Gargole?and is it available in a booster pack?
blade2113 said he wanted to get either flash SGT or Phantom orion, no Dragooon -__-. (Curious George was stating his opinion on what bey blade2113 should get I believe...)
As for your own query, It is available in the zero-G random booster vol.2...
And whether or not you should buy it is up to you due to the fact that you have given no other bey as an option for purchase...
He was talking to me about dragooon. I had asked a question earlier.
Well, as already stated, Flash is your best option!
Phantom would be nice to get, yes; but looking at your current beys, its best to get Flash.

However, zeneo is right. If you could expand your choices a bit and make room for zero g beys, then it'd be great!

Edit- whoops, I messed up...
(Dec. 31, 2012  5:37 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, as already stated, Flash is your best option!
Phantom would be nice to get, yes; but looking at your current beys, its best to get Flash.

However, zeneo is right. If you could expand your choices a bit and make room for zero g beys, then it'd be great!

Edit- whoops, I messed up...

you're not the only one XD
pretty much my fault for not using
username- thing
well,i was planning to get gargole from the scavenger hunt
'zero-g booster of your choice',hence the query.
i wanted to make MSF-H Revizer Dragooon SA165 EWD.
But they are random boosters, so nothing's actually certified :L
Also, for the Zero-G booster of your choice in the scavenger hunt I am quite sure it does not mean Random Booster but Synchrom Booster. For example, Shinobi Saramanda, Archer Gryph, Bandid Goreim.
Imperial-so it's a synchrom booster?
can you give me a list of parts that one can get from these boosters,or atleast a link to all these boosters' wiki?
thanks
Oh, well for some reason my mind immediately assumed they were random boosters for some reason XD
Imperial-thanks for the link.I'll surely check it.
-Metal Face Heavy (BB85 Custom Tool)
-Flash (Flash Sagittario 230WD
-Orion (Phantom Orion B, Hasbro Phantom Orion 145ES)
-W145 (Samurai Ifraid W145CF)
-MF (Spiral Capricorn 90MF, Spiral Lyre ED145MF)

-Metal Face Heavy (BB85 Custom Tool)
-Basalt (Basalt Horogium/Twisted Tempo 145WD)
-TR145 (Divine Crown TR145D, Divine Chimera TR145FB)
-R2F (Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F, Cosmic Pegasis W105R2F, Samurai Pegasus W105R2F)

-MSF-H (BBG14 Zero G MSF Tool)
-Revizer (Guardian Revizer 160SB)
-Dragooon (Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF)
-SA165 (Archer Gargole SA165WSF, Samurai Revizer SA165Q)
-EWD (Evil Befall UW145EWD, Nightmare Rex UW145EWD)

Where would be the easiest cheap place online to find all of these? Also, keep in mind that I'm only after Japanese beyblades/parts due to my imagination that Japan is a lot better at technical things than Americans could do
Asking on a friend's behalf, what would be the best buy?
A) Phantom Orion + Phantom Orion's WBBA parts set
B) Phantom Orion + Fusion Hades
C) Gladiator Bahamdia
D) Phantom Orion + sight scope
E) Phantom Orion + Samurai Ifraid
infinity: Does your friend own any ZG Beyblades yet? Right now I'd shoot for B (Phantom, Hades, AD145, SWD and B: D for Stamina, Phantom for sub-par Attack, and Orion for synergy with Flash). If your friend owns some ZG Beyblades, I would shoot for E for the whole Phantom Orion (see above) and every part on Samurai Ifraid excluding the Crystal Wheel.

DSRxJTG: I would try the sellers Buzztoy2007 and Dimsum2u on eBay. Good selection of items and good prices.
Alright, thank you for the help Crab Commando
does anyone know what is better getting a random booster vol.4 or vol.5 ??????? Uncertain
Is ch120 better or w145 when used in the Flash Orion combo?
attack and stamina wise which one of them is a better track?

Please help if you have tested/used both these tracks.

if w145 is better then i ll buy samurai ifraid and if ch120 is better i ll buy Dark cancer.
(Jan. 01, 2013  7:02 AM)FlashKrieg Wrote: Is ch120 better or w145 when used in the Flash Orion combo?
attack and stamina wise which one of them is a better track?

Please help if you have tested/used both these tracks.

if w145 is better then i ll buy samurai ifraid and if ch120 is better i ll buy Dark cancer.
W145 is better, although I think S130 is the recommended track for Flash Orion.
W145 and S130 are both confirmed to be equal in different ways.

W145 is far superior to CH120, get Samurai Ifraid. (Ifraid, W145 and CF are all needs)
Should I get the Big Bang Pegasus DX set, I already have all the parts I need so this is mainly for the stadium, different coloured pegasis and launcher grip so is it worth it just for those or is there a different set I should get. Also, I already have a clear BB10 so is it good to have two, If it is not worth getting this set, what else should I get?
(Jan. 01, 2013  1:26 PM)The Beymaster Wrote: Should I get the Big Bang Pegasus DX set, I already have all the parts I need so this is mainly for the stadium, different coloured pegasis and launcher grip so is it worth it just for those or is there a different set I should get. Also, I already have a clear BB10 so is it good to have two, If it is not worth getting this set, what else should I get?
You could buy it just in-case the stadium you have might wear out and break in the future, and you will have a spare. Or purchase for resale in future.
(Jan. 01, 2013  1:26 PM)The Beymaster Wrote: Should I get the Big Bang Pegasus DX set, I already have all the parts I need so this is mainly for the stadium, different coloured pegasis and launcher grip so is it worth it just for those or is there a different set I should get. Also, I already have a clear BB10 so is it good to have two, If it is not worth getting this set, what else should I get?

Well, there are cheaper sets with a BB-10 available, y'know...
As you already have a BB-10, another BB-10 isn't an immediate requirement. As you are buying the set for the exclusive Big Bang Pegasis, and for the Launcher Grip; then you can get them separately for a much cheaper price....