Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I'm planning on buying this:
My question is, should I buy it, or wait to see if a seperate Jungle Green Driger V shows up? (Apparently they can appear in random booster 8)

I mean I coulllldddd make some money back selling off the Dragoon. But being a collector of Drigers would I want to keep this as a complete set? (Even though the other blade isn't Driger related)

I'm so confused! This is one of my favourite Drigers in my favourite colour! An it's the first one I've seen for sale o.0

Alllssssoooo!!!! When I buy NIB Drigers I always unwrap them to put on display (unless I already have one). Do I unwrap this one, or keep it all as a complete package and hope I do find a Random booster, or used one in the future?!?!
can anyone tell me which beys I should buy I can only buy two
Eh, you must state your preferences and certain other points like-
1. Whether you have access to TT beys or not.
2. Your collection; so that we may know which purchase will give you maximum advantage.
3. Your budget(I know you said- "Buy only two", but buying two Hasbro beys is different from buying two TT/SK beys)

Etc. Etc.
ok I am buying the beys from ebay and they are TT all I need is what to buy
Spiral capricorn 90 mf or hades kerbecs bd145
Takara Tomy
There are lots of great Takara Tomy Beyblades to buy, so list your preferences so we can help you.
I am thinking of buying earth virgo,posion zurafa/giraffe,dark cancer
but I need to pick two
They are all outclassed. Do you have any other choices? Maybe 4d or Zero G beyblades?
ok dark gasher or storm aquario
if you have to choose, Dark Gasher.

Preferably neither though, if you're buying Hasbro Twisted Tempo or Hades Kerbecs are much better.
no I am buying TT just go to this link and you will see why I want it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ4c40mNB60 till the end
I am not sure what to buy please Tell me which beys I don't care what is it I can buy two and yes I can buy TT
(Nov. 29, 2012  7:11 AM)Carson_McDonald Wrote: I have been considering buying Basalt Horogium from Takara Tomy. Is this a smart purchase? Also, what are the advantages to a metal face bolt?
Thanks,
-CarsonCute

I have been considering buying Basalt Horogium from Takara Tomy. Is this a smart purchase? Also, what are the advantages to a metal face bolt?
Thanks,
-CarsonCute

iv'e seen basalt horogium in action, and honestly,it's pretty good
(Dec. 02, 2012  10:04 PM)libraisepic Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2012  7:11 AM)Carson_McDonald Wrote: I have been considering buying Basalt Horogium from Takara Tomy. Is this a smart purchase? Also, what are the advantages to a metal face bolt?
Thanks,
-CarsonCute

I have been considering buying Basalt Horogium from Takara Tomy. Is this a smart purchase? Also, what are the advantages to a metal face bolt?
Thanks,
-CarsonCute

iv'e seen basalt horogium in action, and honestly,it's pretty good

That's true. But-
Basalt is a really good part. However, getting a TT Basalt Horogium isn't a "smart" purchase unless you live in a country where TT beys are available in local shops. Get a Hasbro one, which is a LOT cheaper...
As for advantages of Metal Face bolts, check its article on BeyWiki.
I can tell you one thing, though- It has MANY advantages, and certainly a wise purchase(if you are planning to buy it).
How much would the following cost? 2x NIB DRAGOON MS 1x Spark dragon ms (used). 1x NIB SPARK DRAGON MS. X1 aero knight (used) dark leopard ms (used) or mint. Slash riger ms used? I am wanting to no the prices of each bey separately
Does anyone know where I can buy a cheap pack of Metal Faces? I have access to Amazon and not Ebay btw in case I can get some from them....
(Dec. 03, 2012  5:30 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote: Does anyone know where I can buy a cheap pack of Metal Faces? I have access to Amazon and not Ebay btw in case I can get some from them....

Our Authorized Beyblade Dealer dimsum2u probably has the best prices from everywhere. If you do not already have a Paypal account, you should really get one, because it is very safe and you are otherwise very limited in terms of purchasing online. Amazon does not have everything, and they do not have good prices.
Aha, thanks for that Kai-V Smile Much appreciated
what should i buy BBG 24 or BBG 25?? i dont have any zero G beys till now.
(Dec. 04, 2012  8:06 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: what should i buy BBG 24 or BBG 25?? i dont have any zero G beys till now.

I personally prefer the BBG-25 Stamina & Defense Ver., since it has Wyvang.

The BBG-24 has decent parts, albeit some not being top-tier.

BBG-25 has Revizer, E230, EDS etc., which are quite useful.
Which should I rather buy
- Dark Knight Dragooon and Guardian Revizer
- Dark Knight Dragooon and Shinobi Saramanda
- Dark Knight Dragooon and Berseker Bigarados (Is that how you spell it?)
To make a great synchrome
There all for $30
(Dec. 04, 2012  1:18 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: Which should I rather buy
- Dark Knight Dragooon and Guardian Revizer
- Dark Knight Dragooon and Shinobi Saramanda
- Dark Knight Dragooon and Berseker Bigarados (Is that how you spell it?)
To make a great synchrome
There all for $30
I would get the first ones you mentioned. Dragooon and Revizer go better than the others. You could probably make Revizer Dragooon LW160 EWD (If you had the EWD).
Saramanda is not as good as revizer and Begirados is for attack
Dragooon and Revizer
When the "HyperBlades" come out, what two Beyblades should I buy for competitive uses? I am mainly focusing on Attack and Defense, as I have enough for Stamina already, ahah...
hey guys I am buying hades kerbeces and flash sggitario and ray striker and all of them are TT ARE they out classed if they are please tell me what to buy I don't care if its TT or Hasbro please help