Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Oct. 29, 2012  2:34 AM)Falchy Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2012  7:06 AM)narutoash1 Wrote: hey so i found a good priced DARK KNIGH DRAGOOON LW160BSF and a good priced SAMURAI IFRAID W145CF on ebay here are the links

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221145830487 ( dragooon )

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-TAKARA-TOMY-...3a7b20b4af ( ifraid )

heres the thing i dont have a zero-g stadium or the bb-10 attack type stadium i only have the triple battle set stadium, the super vortex and teh first l-drago stadium all from hasbro wich one should i get i did alot of research on them and i know there are better zero-g beys out there but for now i just want one of these but im not sure wich one would be best for hasbro stadiums

Hands down Ifraid is better. Dragooon scrapes too much. And you should deffinately look into getting a tournament legal stadium.
(Oct. 28, 2012  2:42 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: Both collecting and battle-wise, which of the following should I buy first?

Screw Fox TR145W2D (gives me Fox, TR145, and W2D)
Divine Crown TR145D (Gives me Divine, Crown, TR145, and a new D tip)
Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F (Gives me Cosmic and a new R2F)
Jade Jupiter 130B (Gives me Jade, Jupiter, and 130)

Screw Fox. His performance tip and track are quite useful.

thank you so much you were the tie braker ill get ifraid as soon as i can thanks again
From the 3 which 2 do I buy:
Flash Saggitario 230WD
Death Quetzquatol 125RDF
Phantom Orion B: D
Which bey should i get from the maxium seris and what store in dc sells that bey
(Oct. 29, 2012  1:47 PM)blade2113 Wrote: Which bey should i get from the maxium seris and what store in dc sells that bey
I would pick Hell Kerbecs or Basalt horogium because they both have certain good parts. There is really no exact location of a store in Washington that would sell these. You just have to find them

What beys should i get?
I already got:
Wing Pegasus 90WF
L-Drago Guardian S130MB
Duo Uranus 230WD
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Flame Bull 100F
Spare DF105, LRF
Which is the better chocie variaties or blitz unicorno
(Oct. 30, 2012  3:08 AM)blade2113 Wrote: Which is the better chocie variaties or blitz unicorno
Vari Ares is a better attacker...however, Flash would be much better choice for attack...
Blitz is somehow now diminished...

(Oct. 29, 2012  8:42 PM)blankpage Wrote: What beys should i get?
I already got:
Wing Pegasus 90WF
L-Drago Guardian S130MB
Duo Uranus 230WD
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Flame Bull 100F
Spare DF105, LRF
Get a Hell Kerbecs BD145
you gonna need the BD145 to make Duo Kerbecs Bd145 MB
(Oct. 29, 2012  8:42 PM)blankpage Wrote: What beys should i get?
I already got:
Wing Pegasus 90WF
L-Drago Guardian S130MB
Duo Uranus 230WD
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Flame Bull 100F
Spare DF105, LRF

Depends on what custom you may want to create. For an attack type custom, go for Flash Saggitario. Otherwise, I have no idea what else would be useful with the parts you have.
Good morning/afternoon/evening Gentleman.
I am looking to purchase some new beyblades
i currently only have older metal beys. (most recent is gravity destroyer)
what are the essentials?
I was told Duo uranus, Flash saggitario and phantom orion would be a good start.
anything else you would highly recommend?
Try Thief Phoenic E230 GCF.
E230 is essential in Defense combos.
Really? i was told that thing was pretty gimmicky and had a low value.
plus i don't own a zero-g stadium, nor do any of my friends. so i see it being of little value, correct me if i'm wrong though.
I ask the same thing to someone, and he said me the elevator of E230 is useful for defense because it absorbs hits and with its height prevents contact between the metal wheels (basically)
I just bought a WBBA track tip set along with some metal face/mf2 bolts and was wondering where I can get some good clear/fusion wheels without paying too much for them.
Well, The best place would be a tournament, i think. But I often use Ebay for things like that. xD
Hi all, so i have about $80 dollars (USD) (£50 GPB) to spend, i would like to get a few things.
1x stadium (not a zero-g)
and then i was hoping you could recommend a few beys?
Like i stated before i don't have many recent beys.
i was told Flash Saggitario would be a good start, along with duo uranus.
I have $80 to spend. What should i spend it on?
(Nov. 02, 2012  11:58 AM)julac_15 Wrote: should i buy a dark bull h145sd?

Depends, if you have a large collection the clear wheel is useful but dark wheels are useless as are the horns.
If you want to buy a good bey that is
useful out the box dark bull is not the one to buy.
(Nov. 01, 2012  9:28 PM)6ixty9ine Wrote: Hi all, so i have about $80 dollars (USD) (£50 GPB) to spend, i would like to get a few things.
1x stadium (not a zero-g)
and then i was hoping you could recommend a few beys?
Like i stated before i don't have many recent beys.
i was told Flash Saggitario would be a good start, along with duo uranus.
A bb-10 is about 50 so 30 left. Flash saggitario is worth it for attack. Death quetzalcoatl is a good start for defense and phantom orion is good start for stamina. Hope this helps

Oh wait... I only have $20 and I wanna spend it on a Bey that's both an Attack and Stamina type.
Hello, I have $20 and I wanna spend it on a bey that's both Attack and Stamina!
I'd be glad to have suggestions for a bey like I mentioned above or a combo better than this.
Thanks!
I am stuck buying MSF custom ver or death quetzelcoatl
(Nov. 02, 2012  2:32 PM)PurpleTiger Wrote: I am stuck buying MSF custom ver or death quetzelcoatl
Depends how much zero g you have and which ones. If you dont have many or any good ones go with death. If you have stuff like Gargoyle, dragooon, reivzer, saramanda get MSF custom version. Hope this helps. I would pick death though just because synchroms are pretty good on their own

Is the attack stadium for zero-g better than the one that comes with the start dash set?
Your question really makes no sense what so ever. The stadiums are exactly the same, except for different color tabs.
well exuuuuse me! I've never tried Zero-g so you didn't have to be mean. Plus they didn't seem the "same" as the blue is the "attack" and the red is "balance".