Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

i just bought my first takara tomy bey off ebay. 2-4 days, here I come!
Edit: i actully think that was my launcher grip. some other amount of time, be prepared for perseus.
(Sep. 15, 2012  1:10 PM)Eternal-E Wrote: i just bought my first takara tomy bey off ebay. 2-4 days, here I come!
Edit: i actully think that was my launcher grip. some other amount of time, be prepared for perseus.

Use this thread for your Recent Beyblade Purchases.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Recent-B...-Purchases
sorry, i usually get theese threads mixed up.
ON TOPIC: do you think a takara tomy gravity preseus ad145wd is a good buy?
(Sep. 15, 2012  1:19 PM)Eternal-E Wrote: sorry, i usually get theese threads mixed up.

Yes because Gravity Perseus parts are all Top Teir and it comes with a BeyLaucnehr LR so I say you should buy it if you don't already have it yet.
Should I buy a Hasbro Galaxy Pegasis or is there another way to get R2F?
You can buy cosmic Pegasus which would make a better deal overall.

Not sure exactly where I would ask this, but I figured it'd be OK here...

How much would a NIB Hasbro Galaxy Pegasus go for in the future? I have one NIB and I plan to sell it when I notice the want for it.

975th Post!
(Sep. 15, 2012  1:20 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2012  1:19 PM)Eternal-E Wrote: sorry, i usually get theese threads mixed up.

Yes because Gravity Perseus parts are all Top Teir and it comes with a BeyLaucnehr LR so I say you should buy it if you don't already have it yet.

Not all of Gravity Perseus' parts are competitively viable. Gravity combos like Gravity Perseus BD145RDF do not see any use in the mainstream meta, AFAIK. If people have access to tracks like W145, then AD145 wouldn't be of much use. And WD is like, everywhere. While the BeyLauncher LR is indeed an excellent launcher, it can be obtained from the far more useful UDX set.

So if you have access to Takara Tomy products, the UDX set would be more useful.
(Sep. 15, 2012  11:09 AM)PlayMadeSimple Wrote: What is the cheapest way to assemble the following Beyblade build:

MSF Dragoon Dragoon SA165EWD

Please provide names for the full combos the beys are packaged in, as it would be much appreciated.

Thanks very much in advance.

Use Revizer instead of dragoon on the bottom part of dragoon, it works better.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...1117095582
Look up dark knight dragoon on amazon, I can't paste the link. and also just buy an EWD and a MSF from ebay, or ask around on here.
(Sep. 15, 2012  2:01 AM)sparkman321lir Wrote: Which one is better to buy?this are all Hasbro

Variares
Blitz striker
Phantom orion
Beat lynx

From what I've seen, the Hasbro Beat has some decent attack.

(Sep. 15, 2012  3:16 PM)Tri Wrote: 975th Post!

i think your post was the 18757th post. nice try. also the ebay description said a single shoot launcher. not the double launcher.
(Sep. 15, 2012  3:21 PM)Ickle Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2012  1:20 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:

Not all of Gravity Perseus' parts are competitively viable. Gravity combos like Gravity Perseus BD145RDF do not see any use in the mainstream meta, AFAIK. If people have access to tracks like W145, then AD145 wouldn't be of much use. And WD is like, everywhere. While the BeyLauncher LR is indeed an excellent launcher, it can be obtained from the far more useful UDX set.

So if you have access to Takara Tomy products, the UDX set would be more useful.

It does have use in the UK which obviously says a lot considering the heavy hitters are definitely up to date. Two people used it in the finals of a recent tourney and one of those placed first. Also it has use against 230 combos like Phantom 230 and Duo 230MB. In my informal practise in left it managed to beat the Duo combo so as far as you saying it has no mainstream use I don't consider that to be true at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!There's no proper reason for not using it but it still doesn't get used. Smug Smug Smug Smug Smug Iceburn Iceburn
(Sep. 15, 2012  4:39 PM)Eternal-E Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2012  3:16 PM)Tri Wrote: 975th Post!

i think your post was the 18757th post. nice try. also the ebay description said a single shoot launcher. not the double launcher.

Um he meant it his posts not the posts in the thread...
(Sep. 15, 2012  12:39 PM)Kitai Wrote: Hey I have $24.77 to use on beyblades.
Which one(s) should I buy

Please Reply

(Sep. 15, 2012  4:35 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2012  11:09 AM)PlayMadeSimple Wrote: What is the cheapest way to assemble the following Beyblade build:

MSF Dragoon Dragoon SA165EWD

Please provide names for the full combos the beys are packaged in, as it would be much appreciated.

Thanks very much in advance.

Use Revizer instead of dragoon on the bottom part of dragoon, it works better.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...1117095582
Look up dark knight dragoon on amazon, I can't paste the link. and also just buy an EWD and a MSF from ebay, or ask around on here.

Thank you very much for that, it was actually priced a lot less than I was expecting. Factor in shipping and it's even cheaper than I would assume AkirasDaddy would sell it, so there's a lot of value for me there. I already have an EWD, I'll need to shop around for that MSF though.
Big bang pegasis or fang leone. which is more useful competitively
Should I buy a FlashSaggitario230WD? I want it for attack combos. I also might buy a TT GravityPerseusAD145WD.
(Sep. 16, 2012  4:26 PM)AkioBlader Wrote: Should I buy a FlashSaggitario230WD? I want it for attack combos. I also might buy a TT GravityPerseusAD145WD.
Hellz yeah you should!Flash Sagittario is extremely top tier

Vulcan Horuseus 145 D or Meteo L Drago Absorb/Attack? I want these so bad but have to choose one
which one? Absorb or attack?
ids say meteo absob if u dont have aspin stealing bey, if u do get horuseus.
Should I buy a new Dark Knight Dragooon? The stone face broke into two then the thread broke so it can't really be fixed and my BSF is worn at one tiny angle (That angle makes BSF less aggressive than it originally was and it still loses stamina at the same rate than a mint BSF. I don't have spare stone faces and I could certainly scan the sticker sheet this time around.
(Sep. 16, 2012  11:48 AM)abrakadabralaka Wrote: Big bang pegasis or fang leone. which is more useful competitively

None of them are good competitively. Although, Fang has mediocre attack, it is nothing that should be picked over Beat/Variares/Blitz/Flash though.
Might be a stupid question (forgive me if it is), but,

is this real?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Beyblade-...1c28c2309e

There are a few metal tracks there (obviously fake, correct me otherwise), but that seller also sells blades with proof that they're real (EXAMPLE).

I just need confirmation. That's all and nothing more, and thanks beforehand.
(Sep. 18, 2012  12:47 PM)5onIChris98 Wrote: Might be a stupid question (forgive me if it is), but,

is this real?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Beyblade-...1c28c2309e

There are a few metal tracks there (obviously fake, correct me otherwise), but that seller also sells blades with proof that they're real (EXAMPLE).

I just need confirmation. That's all and nothing more, and thanks beforehand.
Yes, they are authentic.

I've purchased them (and many other members on here too)..

(Sep. 17, 2012  2:36 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: ids say meteo absob if u dont have aspin stealing bey, if u do get horuseus.

So my best choice would be horuseus? :o i already have L-Drago Destructor