Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Which should I buy, G-Blade Challenge set or Galaxy Pegasis DX set from eBay?
I have $30-$50 to spend and I'm wondering what should I get out of these.

BBG-13
BBG-22
BB-117
BBG-09 Samurai Saramanda E230ES
BBG-17 Samurai Revizer SA165Q
(Sep. 12, 2012  12:33 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: I have $30-$50 to spend and I'm wondering what should I get out of these.

BBG-13
BBG-22
BB-117

Samurai Saramanda E230ES
(Sep. 12, 2012  12:40 AM)bj3rdd Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2012  12:33 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: I have $30-$50 to spend and I'm wondering what should I get out of these.

BBG-13
BBG-22
BB-117

Samurai Saramanda E230ES

Is there anything else that is worth buying?

BBG-13
BBG-22
BB-117
Samurai Saramanda, E230 and ES.
Samurai Revizer, SA165 and Q.
BBG-13- Killerken, A230, JSB, Ifraid, W145 and CF.
(Sep. 11, 2012  4:07 AM)Starlight25 Wrote: Which should I buy, G-Blade Challenge set or Galaxy Pegasis DX set from eBay?

G-Blade set should be for collectors, like you. And for battling, I also suggest it. But the Tornado Attack Stadium is quite fragile.

If you prefer MFB, then get the Galaxy Pegasis DX. It can also be used with plastics; I just find it that it is quite small for plastics.

I would go for the G-Blade Set, but in he end, it's your decision.
(Sep. 12, 2012  12:33 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2012  4:07 AM)Starlight25 Wrote: Which should I buy, G-Blade Challenge set or Galaxy Pegasis DX set from eBay?

G-Blade set should be for collectors, like you. And for battling, I also suggest it. But the Tornado Attack Stadium is quite fragile.

If you prefer MFB, then get the Galaxy Pegasis DX. It can also be used with plastics; I just find it that it is quite small for plastics.

I would go for the G-Blade Set, but in he end, it's your decision.

Awesome thanks for answering my question, really appreciate it. ^__^

I'll go and buy the G-Blade set, thanks. I may buy the Galaxy Pegasis set as well mostly cause it has an BB-10. Also please check my selling thread I've gave it a big update! Smile

What beys are recommended for zero g?
Search for the answer please because it's been asked and answered several times before.
I just came into possession of a NIB Hasbro Wolborg, how much is this thing worth?

EDIT: Oops, missed the refference topic. Does that fact that it's hasbro and thus not a booster matter though?
In case you looked at the OP of that topic then don't take it as true. The one by Espeer on the last page is more accurate generally. It doesn't matter. If it was Takara it would be slightly more valuable due to rarity and the fact that the takara tip is a better shape.
Energy Rings: Aries/virgo/leone/striker/horoseus/byxis/orso/pegasus 1&2 /ldrago/perseus/wolf/scorpio/kerbecs/bull/cetus/lacerta/sagittario 2/orion/nemesis
Metal Wheels: Rock/earth/storm/lightning/gravity/hyper/vulcan/grand/flame/ray/torch/galaxy/basalt x2/hell/Diablo/Flash/Phantom/
TracksGrinF145/125/D125/WA130/AD145/GB145/SW145/WD145/230/145/105/85/BD145/DF145/
Tips/WD/R2F/RF/D/BGrin/XGrin/JB/WB/HF/DS

out of these parts what should i buy next out of MFB or Metal Furry or zero g
i was thinking i should buy poison zurafa
Duo Uranus would be the best choice to buy, but if you want out of the three series you listed, get Guardian Reviser, it's top-tier when synchromed.
Um Duo is top tier too and he doesn't have to buy two of those to make it useful. Also he has no defence bottoms so how he wouldn't be able to create a top tier defence type even if he bought two. Either get a Ray Unicorno/anything with a CS to create a top tier defence type or a Duo Uranus to create a better stamina type. Poison Zurafa would be useful once you get Duo Uranus since then you could create a top tier balance combo using Duo's parts and MB but until you have Duo there's not much point.
(Sep. 13, 2012  10:22 PM)Ultra Wrote: Um Duo is top tier too and he doesn't have to buy two of those to make it useful. Also he has no defence bottoms so how he wouldn't be able to create a top tier defence type even if he bought two. Either get a Ray Unicorno/anything with a CS to create a top tier defence type or a Duo Uranus to create a better stamina type. Poison Zurafa would be useful once you get Duo Uranus since then you could create a top tier balance combo using Duo's parts and MB but until you have Duo there's not much point.

Or he could get Death quetz. It had RDF, and Death.
He could but Duo is better than Death. Also he might be able to find a ray striker near him which means he won't have to pay as much or wait for shipping.
(Sep. 13, 2012  10:49 PM)Ultra Wrote: He could but Duo is better than Death. Also he might be able to find a ray striker near him which means he won't have to pay as much or wait for shipping.

im talking abotu death instead of ray. and death is great against spin stealers
I Just got My Beys....

Omega Dragonis 85XF
Death Quetzacoatl 125RDF
Flash Sagittario 230WD
Duo Uranus 230WD
Pre Hybrid Wheel Ldrago Starter Set
Hybrid Wheel Set
Dark Cancer CH120SF
Samurai Saramanda E230ES
Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF
Samurai Revizer SA165Q
Bey Launcher (String)
Silver Quetzacoatl
2x Metal Face Tools
Used Dark Effigy MS and Dragoon MS
(Sep. 10, 2012  8:27 AM)ImaRetroMan Wrote: I'm not sure which to get from these beys:
Meteo L-Drago Absorb
Meteo L-Drago Assault 90XF
Vulcan Horuseus 145D
Spiral Capricorn 90MF

I had seen these four along with Twisted Tempo and I decided to buy it.. but next time I go which should I buy from the four? Keeping in mind I already have Spiral, 90,MF, and 145
Thanks Smile

Does anyone have an answer for this? i might buy one of these today Gasp
I have recently received alot of money so what Beyblades should I buy?
P.S I have around $280 becuase it was Christmas 2011,Birthday 2011,2012,Christmas 2012
(Sep. 13, 2012  10:56 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2012  10:49 PM)Ultra Wrote: He could but Duo is better than Death. Also he might be able to find a ray striker near him which means he won't have to pay as much or wait for shipping.

I realize that... I'm aware of that too but it doesn't do well against anything else these days (very obviously outclassed for defence)
(Sep. 14, 2012  9:08 AM)Ultra Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2012  10:56 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote:

I realize that... I'm aware of that too but it doesn't do well against anything else these days (very obviously outclassed for defence)

RDF is better for defense than CS and Death is good against left spin, and duo is not that great against left spin. so hey dude get duo and death
Which one is better to buy?this are all Hasbro

Variares
Blitz striker
Phantom orion
Beat lynx
What is the cheapest way to assemble the following Beyblade build:

MSF Dragoon Dragoon SA165EWD

Please provide names for the full combos the beys are packaged in, as it would be much appreciated.

Thanks very much in advance.
Hey I have $24.77 to use on beyblades.
Which one(s) should I buy