Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

And
(Aug. 29, 2012  11:00 PM)Tris Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2012  10:56 PM)sparkman321lir Wrote: Would it be good to get poison zurafa Hasbro for its MB tip?and flame byxis for its 230 spin track?

I'd say Zurafa if you have Duo Uranus already. If you don't have Duo, aim for getting that. If you can't get Duo by any means, get Byxis 'cause 230 & WD are Top Tier pieces whereas Poison Giraffe/Zurafa has only one piece used in the competitive combos thread (Which is MB as you pointed out).

What if I get both?and then use MB in the 230 track?
(Aug. 29, 2012  11:02 PM)sparkman321lir Wrote: And
(Aug. 29, 2012  11:00 PM)Tris Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2012  10:56 PM)sparkman321lir Wrote: Would it be good to get poison zurafa Hasbro for its MB tip?and flame byxis for its 230 spin track?

I'd say Zurafa if you have Duo Uranus already. If you don't have Duo, aim for getting that. If you can't get Duo by any means, get Byxis 'cause 230 & WD are Top Tier pieces whereas Poison Giraffe/Zurafa has only one piece used in the competitive combos thread (Which is MB as you pointed out).

I agree with what Cannon said. But yeah, use MB on 230 if you want a great Balance combination.

(Aug. 29, 2012  11:04 PM)Tris Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2012  11:02 PM)sparkman321lir Wrote: And
(Aug. 29, 2012  11:00 PM)Tris Wrote: I'd say Zurafa if you have Duo Uranus already. If you don't have Duo, aim for getting that. If you can't get Duo by any means, get Byxis 'cause 230 & WD are Top Tier pieces whereas Poison Giraffe/Zurafa has only one piece used in the competitive combos thread (Which is MB as you pointed out).

I agree with what Cannon said. But yeah, use MB on 230 if you want a great Balance combination.
Ok thanks!Grin and who's cannon?
(Aug. 29, 2012  11:07 PM)sparkman321lir Wrote: Ok thanks!Grin and who's cannon?

The guy on the other page. Last post. Hahaa..

Hopefully you know what to buy now !
(Aug. 29, 2012  11:02 PM)Cannon Wrote:

S130 is also quite useful in that set, so yes. Flame Byxis' 230 and WD are also quite useful in defense and stamina combinations. Both are good deals, but if the price exceeds $30, i would suggest you buy the Ultimate DX Set online instead; since it's cheaper and contains much more useful parts.

EDIT: Ninja'd by 2 minutes ... Chocked_2

Yeah I was thinking the same thing!
I am wondering on what beyblade is best to purchase. I am always having difficulties choosing. Can you give me suggestions?. I prefer Defense/Stamina beyblades. But I am free to accept other suggestions including Attack types. Can you also tell me what type of beyblade has an advantage in tournaments.?
(Aug. 30, 2012  7:21 AM)kerbecs0807 Wrote: I am wondering on what beyblade is best to purchase. I am always having difficulties choosing. Can you give me suggestions?. I prefer Defense/Stamina beyblades. But I am free to accept other suggestions including Attack types. Can you also tell me what type of beyblade has an advantage in tournaments.?

Attack - Flash Sagittario; Good Parts: Sagittario II Clear Wheel, 230, WD and Flash.
Defense - Duo Uranus or Death Quetzalcoatl; Good Parts: Duo, 230 and WD : Death and RDF.
Stamina - Phantom Orion; Good Parts: Phantom

Those provide great advantages in tournaments. Using those parts and others, you can create:

Attack: Flash Escolpio/Orion S130/GB145 R2F/RF.
Defense: Duo Aquario BD145CS, Death Aquario BD145RDF.
Stamina: Phantom Bull AD145WD.

EDIT: Attack-Types are the greatest for Tournaments IMO. Flash will most-likely give you the win against anything. But it is not guaranteed.
Okay, looking into it more i have decided i would like a attack type beyblade that i could use straight from the box, but that can also be useful in customising when i aquire more beys, any suggestons?
I am just getting started into blading. It's just for fun with my kids. So far I have
BB114 VariAres
BB117 Strongest Blader Set
BB119 Phantom Orion
BB124 Kreis Cygnus

I need a stadium. Which is ideal for all around use? Should I get a Zero G stadium and focus on Zero G blades? Are the parts between BB and BBG compatible?

I know these are really basic questions and hope I put this in the right place.
Thanks!
(Aug. 30, 2012  5:13 PM)spunoutalive Wrote: I am just getting started into blading. It's just for fun with my kids. So far I have
BB114 VariAres
BB117 Strongest Blader Set
BB119 Phantom Orion
BB124 Kreis Cygnus

I need a stadium. Which is ideal for all around use? Should I get a Zero G stadium and focus on Zero G blades? Are the parts between BB and BBG compatible?

I know these are really basic questions and hope I put this in the right place.
Thanks!

BB-10 Attack Stadium. Definitely. It the most balanced stadium ever created (For now, of course). Although, those are quite expensive, so I advise you to purchase sets that come with it. (Example: BB-09 Pegasis DX Set, BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set, BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set & BB-107 Big Bang Pegasis DX Set). Hope you can utilize this information! Grin.
Which team pack(Hasbro)is the best to buy?
(Aug. 30, 2012  9:43 PM)wingedpegasus Wrote: Which team pack(Hasbro)is the best to buy?

I'd say The Team Starbreaker pack. It comes with several useful parts... Hell Kerbecs, BD145, 230, WD... Whereas the other's only have a few competitive pieces... Gravity Destroyer, R²F, RS... But it all depends on what you need at the moment. I'd just go for the Starbreaker set, if I were you.
(Aug. 30, 2012  9:43 PM)wingedpegasus Wrote: Which team pack(Hasbro)is the best to buy?

Team Star Breaker. It is riddled with competitive parts.

EDIT: NOOO! TRIS THE NINJA!
Wow. Now that metal fury came out in stores there are hardly any more good old metal masters. What are good metal fury beys to get? And what are good beywheelz?
(Aug. 30, 2012  10:09 PM)Eternal-E Wrote: Wow. Now that metal fury came out in stores there are hardly any more good old metal masters. What are good metal fury beys to get? And what are good beywheelz?

Cosmic Pegasus does pretty good it seems from testing I have seen, so I'd get that.

BeyWheelz have yet to be tested, so it's hard to say which is "best".
(Aug. 30, 2012  10:09 PM)Eternal-E Wrote: Wow. Now that metal fury came out in stores there are hardly any more good old metal masters. What are good metal fury beys to get? And what are good beywheelz?

Cosmic Pegasus is the only "Good" Metal Fury bey out there, iirc. Other than that, I'm not even sure what else to get. I'm pretty sure Beat Lynx has been doing pretty okay, but i'm not sure on that. I could be mistaken on Beat. But for sure on Cosmic. Plus, it comes with an R²F! A bonus! Grin The Beywheelz line doesn't have tests yet. And I guess it'll be kinda hard to test them. So get whatever. Hahah. Have fun with it.

EDIT: OMG. THE FIRST TIME I GOT NINJA'D.
EDIT #2: Yippee! At least I ninja'd somebody!

The best Metal Fury Beyblades to get are Cosmic Pegasus,Beat Lynx,Spiral Fox,Spiral Lyre because of the following parts, Cosmic,Beat,AD145,TR145,R²F,MF,WD

EDIT: Beaten by Tri and Tris
Is BB-41 stadium like BB-10?if they are similar to battle in?before buying either of them
(Aug. 30, 2012  9:50 PM)pocketpulls Wrote:

Team Star Breaker. It is riddled with competitive parts.

EDIT: NOOO! TRIS THE NINJA!

What did you mean by the ninja?
BB-41 is Wide Square, which is a different stadium and not legal for tournaments I believe. They are different for battle, just look up some videos of BB-10 and BB-41. BB-10 is the all-around better buy, and you can get it in sets like BB-32, BB-76 and BB-107.

As for your second question, that doesn't really belong here, just send the person a PM or use that fancy new invention we have called 'Google'...
(Aug. 31, 2012  12:05 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: BB-41 is Wide Square, which is a different stadium and not legal for tournaments I believe. They are different for battle, just look up some videos of BB-10 and BB-41. BB-10 is the all-around better buy, and you can get it in sets like BB-32, BB-76 and BB-107.

As for your second question, that doesn't really belong here, just send the person a PM or use that fancy new invention we have called 'Google'...

Thanks you for the answer and the BB-41 isn't square-__- its round!
*sarcastic much*
Quote:What should I get to compete with the zero-g meta, no limits look at my parts to make sure too.
I feel ignored.
I'm going to Japan for my school trip, and I was wondering about which beys i should buy there Smile I have a budget of around 600~NZD, which is 400 USD. I may also buy things other than beyblade's on the way too. Thanks! :3
Duo Uranus (or BB-121 which is the set it's in)
Hell Kerbecs (for BD145)
Flash Saggitario (For Flash MW)
Attack Stadium
Death Quetzacoatl (For RDF)
Dark Knight Dragoon (More than one due to synchrome)
Guardian Reviser (More than one due to synchrome)
Ray Unicorno (For CS)
Galaxy Pegasis (For R2F)
Worlborg 1 or 2? I dont have that much logic on plastics....
Also, Is Griffolyon or Salamalyon worth to get?
Um Plastic Q&A thread covers this. Depends really. I mean they both have pretty different uses. Generally though Wolborg 2 is way more useful. Griffolyon is for the AR but Salamalyon doesn't have any worthwhile parts.