Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

iwolud like to buy a set from TT first option is deck set , secoend option is atack and defence set
Deck set consists ,rock orso ed145 wb,galaxy pegasus , earth virgo t125 es
Atack and defence set consists
Poison zurzfa, counter scorpio, cycber aquario
(Aug. 14, 2012  1:21 PM)Cannon Wrote: Tornado Herculeo is ... ew. Never liked it ..

I would get Screw Capricorne First, because it does have MF and Screw is a decent metal wheel for ATK.
Though, since you are competing in tournaments, I would suggest the Ray Unicorno, as there is a higher chance of winning.

Still? Was there proof of purchase?
Well, I like the Herculeo CW, and that's where the liking ends! XD
Well, there's no real "proof" of purchase except for the Invoice sent by Brand Korea. Not to mention that it wasn't purchased through ebay, but directly through PayPal. So ebay's rules wouldn't bind this purchase. Also, I've already crossed the deadline of asking for help through PayPal (60 days).

(Aug. 14, 2012  2:49 PM)Hazel Wrote: Ray Unicorno, Screw Capricorne, and Flame Byxis are your best buys.

I thought so... Those seem to be the best options for me. They are set in order of priority, I believe?

Thanks a lot, Hazel!

(Aug. 14, 2012  6:05 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2012  2:49 PM)Hazel Wrote: Ray Unicorno, Screw Capricorne, and Flame Byxis are your best buys.
and yeah if you are buying a hasbro ray striker specially for CS, then never ever buy the single pack, instead go for the double pack. Because those single pack ones have CS, simijar to RF, i mean its no more Coat Sharp, the rubber is more outer than the sharp, which acts as RF, me and my friend have found that defect, though we purchased on random days, in random shops, itssame with sohail. I have a proof of it.
instead the double pack one is perfect as you save money also.

The better it'll be for me if its aggressive. I have no RF, so I can temporarily use it as an Attack tip. As it wears down, I'll have a top tier Defense tip! Joyful_3
So I'd rather prefer the single pack, tbh.

Thanks Cannon, Hazel, and Ashton.
what is the best uncustomized 4d attack-type bey to buy?
There's no best uncustomized Attack type available in there...
Most of the good Attack wheels come with Defense/Stamina tips on them which lack aggression, and hence make no use of the metal wheel's Attack. For instance- Flash is on WD, Blitz on RSF, VariAres on D: D, and Fang on W2D. Not to mention the tracks...

However, the best uncustomized 4D is undoubtedly- Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
Great Defense wheel, with a superb tip; at a decent height. Smile
(Aug. 15, 2012  7:38 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: I want to buy two takara tomy beyblades
A metal fusion beyblade
A Zero G beyblade
I have these beys
galaxy pegasus
thunder laserta
poison serpent
gravity destroyer
lightning l drago
dark bull
twisted tempo
ray striker

also which is better phantom orion, guardian revizer, dark night dragoon, or death quetz
which is better earth eagle, hades kerbecs, or meteo l drago
anyone?
4 metal faces (I need better defensive beys and i have none mf's)
Death Quetz ( i have no 4d beys)

Please reply asap
(Aug. 17, 2012  3:02 PM)waterbottleman Wrote: 4 metal faces (I need better defensive beys and i have none mf's)
Death Quetz ( i have no 4d beys)

Please reply asap

Get Death Quetz and the Ultimate DX Set. And 1 pack of regular metal faces. And if you don't have Hades Kerbecs, get that for BD145 for a defense combo.
My current Flash is worn, I'm thinking of getting a new attack wheel. Should I just get Flash again or get something like, uh, VariAres (variety yo)?
(Aug. 17, 2012  3:14 PM)Ickle Wrote: My current Flash is worn, I'm thinking of getting a new attack wheel. Should I just get Flash again or get something like, uh, VariAres (variety yo)?

I'd say Flash, or a second option of the Strongest Blader Set. Strongest Blader Set comes with a bunch of useful parts.
I'll just get Flash then, Strongest Blader Set is above my budget.

Thank you.
(Aug. 17, 2012  3:20 PM)Ickle Wrote: I'll just get Flash then, Strongest Blader Set is above my budget.

Thank you.

Yep, you're welcome.
Here's a $20 strongest blader set: http://megafunbox.com/Wholesale-Takara-T...95011.aspx

And a $10 Flash: http://megafunbox.com/Wholesale-Takara-T...93139.aspx
(Aug. 15, 2012  7:38 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: I want to buy two takara tomy beyblades
A metal fusion beyblade
A Zero G beyblade
I have these beys
galaxy pegasus
thunder laserta
poison serpent
gravity destroyer
lightning l drago
dark bull
twisted tempo
ray striker

also which is better phantom orion, guardian revizer, dark night dragoon, or death quetz
which is better earth eagle, hades kerbecs, or meteo l drago
can someone reply asap

Buy Hell Kerbecs, Diablo Nemesis, Phantom Orion, Flash Saggitario, and Screw/Spiral Capricorn, in that order.
(Aug. 17, 2012  6:01 PM)zflare3 Wrote: I have choice to get three blades, 1 is Samurai Ifraid for sure.
Can Anyone Help me on the other two?
I have, BD145,CS,Hell,230,MF,85 and XF.
I usually go for attack blades, but I also need a defense bladeUncertain
Phantom orion is pretty good. So is Death quetzalcoatl. One good defense and stamina. If you wan't attack get Flash sgto

(Aug. 17, 2012  6:08 PM)zflare3 Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2012  6:03 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2012  6:01 PM)zflare3 Wrote: I have choice to get three blades, 1 is Samurai Ifraid for sure.
Can Anyone Help me on the other two?
I have, BD145,CS,Hell,230,MF,85 and XF.
I usually go for attack blades, but I also need a defense bladeUncertain
Phantom orion is pretty good. So is Death quetzalcoatl. One good defense and stamina. If you wan't attack get Flash sgto

Thanks, but can tell me witch one is Defense please?
I Am completely USELESS with Stamina :p
I will also be getting a pack of Metal Faces.
Finally, I also need to know some good tracks and tips to buy, do I already have the good ones?

Death is for defense, and Phantom for stamina. Here are some combos:
For defense: Death ____ BD145CS/RDF
Stamina: Phantom Gasher W145 WD/EWD
And I also Recommened the Ultimate DX Set. It comes with a lot of useful tips and wheels. and a string launcher
(Aug. 17, 2012  5:47 PM)Cake Wrote: Buy Hell Kerbecs, Diablo Nemesis, Phantom Orion, Flash Saggitario, and Screw/Spiral Capricorn, in that order.
Thanks for the help

Of the zero-g beys which two currently would be the most useful purchases (or if a dragooon dragooon synchrom would be the best option, I'm up for those two)
(Aug. 17, 2012  10:17 PM)tysonist Wrote: Of the zero-g beys which two currently would be the most useful purchases (or if a dragooon dragooon synchrom would be the best option, I'm up for those two)

I'd say Dragoon Dragoon for a broken bey, or Revizer Revizer for defense.
Is the team star breaker pack (hasbro) still competitive enough that it is worth getting?
Also, any info on UW145? No info on Beywiki
(Aug. 17, 2012  10:35 PM)tysonist Wrote: Is the team star breaker pack (hasbro) still competitive enough that it is worth getting?

Well, it comes with BD145, EWD, 230, Kerbecs, WD and Hades, Which are very good, but the rest of the parts aren't that good, so I would say no
I don't know whether the place is right.
At the minute I have one bey, my Hades Kerbecs. I want something else. What should I get out of:
The metal masters bey stadium, the bey launcher or twisted tempo.
Twisted tempo cause twisted metal wheel and wd tip is great
You could also make a good defensive combo if you buy twisted tempo
(Aug. 17, 2012  10:40 PM)The Prodigy Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2012  10:35 PM)tysonist Wrote: Is the team star breaker pack (hasbro) still competitive enough that it is worth getting?

Well, it comes with BD145, EWD, 230, Kerbecs, WD and Hades, Which are very good, but the rest of the parts aren't that good, so I would say no

Lol what? I'd say yes.