Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Should I get Phatom Orion or Death Quetz
I would say Phantom Orion before death, since all of Phantom's parts are useful. Phantom with Stamina, Orion with Attack, and B:D for Stamina.
(Aug. 12, 2012  12:22 PM)War Wrote: I would say Phantom Orion before death, since all of Phantom's parts are useful. Phantom with Stamina, Orion with Attack, and BGrin for Stamina.

IMO, Death would be a better purchase here; especially if he has no better parts.
Phantom is good for Stamina (and also Attack)
Orion is good for Attack; but only if he has Flash.
B: D is not really good for Stamina, especially because of its low Defense.

Death Quetzalcoatl-
Death is a good Defense wheel, with decent Stamina too!
Quetzalcoatl- No use, I guess?
125- A decent height for beginners IMO; but yeah, there are better tracks...
RDF- Exceptional Defense tip, which is now finding decent use in Spin Steal too...

Not to mention that its one beautiful bey to own! Joyful_3
Should I get the Ultimate DX set, BBP DX set and an L/R Launcher or Two Dark Knight Dragooons?
If you have nothing that works with the two Dragooon MW's then there's no point getting two Dark Knight Dragooons. If you do then do it.
what zero g beyblades should i buy to start off with
What would you say is better big bang Pegasus starter pack or shinobi saramnda and do regular light launchers or metal fury launchers work on saramnda thanks i would appreciate the help
(Aug. 13, 2012  1:28 PM)rubenb11 Wrote: What would you say is better big bang Pegasus starter pack or shinobi saramnda and do regular light launchers or metal fury launchers work on saramnda thanks i would appreciate the help

Big Bang Pegasis is quite useless in general, and Shinobi Saramanda is inferior to Synchrom's. But Saramanda has its benefits, and SD is an excellent tip for stamina.

I would actually prefer Big Bang Pegasis, but Saramanda is the better choice.

MFB, Zero-G, Metal Fusion, Masters, Fury all work, because they all have the same prongs.
(Aug. 13, 2012  8:11 AM)SagemodeDC Wrote: what zero g beyblades should i buy to start off with
Here are some good ones
Thief phoneic E230 GCF
Guardian revizer
Dark knight dragooon
Hope this helps

Should I buy a normal string launcher and a left string launcher or 2 LR string launchers?
Normal of each is cheaper but some people would say get the two LR because you then have 2 of each Tongue_out

Whatever you can afford dude =]
Well, I'd soon be getting a new bey! Joyful_3
The thing is, I am pretty confused about what to get...

I have-
Lightning L Drago
Meteo L Drago
Twisted Tempo
Hell Kerbecs
Evil Befall
Gravity Destroyer

What should I get next? (I am limited to Hasbro; however I participate in WBO tourneys. That is, I play in a BB-10 Stadium)
I was looking to buy either Screw Capricorne and/or Flame Byxis, as I am looking to complete my Max. Series collection...
There's a tempting opportunity to get a Ray Unicorno for the CS and make Basalt BD145CS.
Then there are certain beautiful beys like Tornado Herculeo that appeal to me (I like aesthetics a LOT more than competitiveness), so its quite confusing.

I'd ordered a Duo Uranus two months ago, but it still hasn't arrived yet(and I've lost hope of it coming now). Should it arrive, how would it affect my purchases?
(Aug. 13, 2012  8:44 PM)waterbottleman Wrote: phontom orion or death quetz?
phanton orion has use in stamina types, death quetz; defense, so its your choice.. It would be better if you list your beyz, depending on your parts we would tell you your best buy.
(Aug. 13, 2012  4:54 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, I'd soon be getting a new bey! Joyful_3
The thing is, I am pretty confused about what to get...

I have-
Lightning L Drago
Meteo L Drago
Twisted Tempo
Hell Kerbecs
Evil Befall
Gravity Destroyer

What should I get next? (I am limited to Hasbro; however I participate in WBO tourneys. That is, I play in a BB-10 Stadium)
I was looking to buy either Screw Capricorne and/or Flame Byxis, as I am looking to complete my Max. Series collection...
There's a tempting opportunity to get a Ray Unicorno for the CS and make Basalt BD145CS.
Then there are certain beautiful beys like Tornado Herculeo that appeal to me (I like aesthetics a LOT more than competitiveness), so its quite confusing.

I'd ordered a Duo Uranus two months ago, but it still hasn't arrived yet(and I've lost hope of it coming now). Should it arrive, how would it affect my purchases?

Tornado Herculeo is ... ew. Never liked it ..

I would get Screw Capricorne First, because it does have MF and Screw is a decent metal wheel for ATK.
Though, since you are competing in tournaments, I would suggest the Ray Unicorno, as there is a higher chance of winning.

Still? Was there proof of purchase?
Ray Unicorno, Screw Capricorne, and Flame Byxis are your best buys.
(Aug. 14, 2012  2:49 PM)Hazel Wrote: Ray Unicorno, Screw Capricorne, and Flame Byxis are your best buys.
and yeah if you are buying a hasbro ray striker specially for CS, then never ever buy the single pack, instead go for the double pack. Because those single pack ones have CS, simijar to RF, i mean its no more Coat Sharp, the rubber is more outer than the sharp, which acts as RF, me and my friend have found that defect, though we purchased on random days, in random shops, itssame with sohail. I have a proof of it.
instead the double pack one is perfect as you save money also.
What's a better buy? Dark Knight Dragooon or Bandid Goreim?
My criteria for choosing are looks and the performance straight out of the box...
(Aug. 14, 2012  6:05 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2012  2:49 PM)Hazel Wrote: Ray Unicorno, Screw Capricorne, and Flame Byxis are your best buys.
and yeah if you are buying a hasbro ray striker specially for CS, then never ever buy the single pack, instead go for the double pack. Because those single pack ones have CS, simijar to RF, i mean its no more Coat Sharp, the rubber is more outer than the sharp, which acts as RF, me and my friend have found that defect, though we purchased on random days, in random shops, itssame with sohail. I have a proof of it.
instead the double pack one is perfect as you save money also.

The single pack one can still be used, it just needs to be worn down a bit - which doesn't take very long.

signed,

The CS Whisperer.
BBG-03 Start Dash Set and a, or a BBG-04 Zero-G Stadium Attack Type plus what appears to be a real Thief Phoenic and maybe a Dark Knight Dragooon if I can afford it, or even the following items:

- The Thief Phoenic pictured above
- Dark Knight Dragooon
- Guardian Revizer (or replace it with another Dark Knight Dragooon, whatever's better)
- Flash Sagittario
- Metal Stone Face pack

I'd love to own a Zero-G Stadium Attack Type just because of the gimmick it has, and just because I'm not a fan so far of Zero-G blades in the BeyStadium Attack Type (plus the fact that, from what I've heard, Dragooon Dragooon and other similar combos with Dragooon or Revizer are OP in it, but don't quote me on that, haha). But then of course, I could buy the last option and save a couple bucks, and have better customization possibilities. Not necessarily looking for whatever's the most competitive, but yeah.
Why would you want two stadiums C-err, Mino? BBG-03 already comes with a BBG-04.

You could replace that with 2 DKDs/Guardian Revizers and the Thief Phoenic.
(Aug. 15, 2012  3:11 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Why would you want two stadiums C-err, Mino? BBG-03 already comes with a BBG-04.
They're two different options, lol.
EDIT: I should probably make that clearer now that I re-read my post.
I want to buy two takara tomy beyblades
A metal fusion beyblade
A Zero G beyblade
I have these beys
galaxy pegasus
thunder laserta
poison serpent
gravity destroyer
lightning l drago
dark bull
twisted tempo
ray striker

also which is better phantom orion, guardian revizer, dark night dragoon, or death quetz
which is better earth eagle, hades kerbecs, or meteo l drago
I can't deside weather to get lightning ldrago or big bang pegasus[/code]
I can't deside weather to get lightning ldrago or big bang pegasus . But dude if I we're you I woud get phantom orion