Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Thank you so much, I was also looking into the Earth Eagle, what do you guys think of that one?
(Aug. 06, 2012  6:17 AM)cartercr Wrote: Thank you so much, I was also looking into the Earth Eagle, what do you guys think of that one?

It's great for people that only have access to Hasbro parts. It's one of my favorite beys, I used to pwn everyone with it.
(Aug. 06, 2012  6:17 AM)cartercr Wrote: Thank you so much, I was also looking into the Earth Eagle, what do you guys think of that one?

WD is a good stamina tip, 145 is a decent stamina track and Earth is outclassed. Like Souleater said, it is good for people who only have access to Hasbro parts. It is also pretty good as a stock bey(uncustomized). You should check out the beywiki; http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Main_Page
what would be a better buy phantom Orion or scythe kronos
(Aug. 06, 2012  6:59 AM)aurawolf Wrote: what would be a better buy phantom Orion or scythe kronos

Phantom Orion all the way. It is currently Top-Tier, in which what Scythe used to be. It's outclassed, iirc.

...Wait, you are talking about Takara Tomy beys, right? 'Cause for Hasbro... I have no idea anymore.
of course not hasbro ughh and thanks for the info i was wandering about scythe
Ok I want to buy a attack type
And in stores I have right now(decent ones)

Ultimate Gravity destroyer attack version

Spiral capricorn 90 mf

Ultimate meteo l drago assault 85 xf
Which will be best to get for better parts avs be sure I can only get one
I already got a gravity destroyer so I think newer parts will be more useful

I can't buy zero g or 4d right now as they are not available to me right now
How much would Death Quetzalcoatl 125 and Fang Leone W2D be worth? My RDF and 130 broke, and I want to see if I can make a few bucks off the stuff I don't want.
(Aug. 06, 2012  5:06 PM)BEYDEXTER Wrote: Ok I want to buy a attack type
And in stores I have right now(decent ones)

Ultimate Gravity destroyer attack version

Spiral capricorn 90 mf

Ultimate meteo l drago assault 85 xf
Which will be best to get for better parts avs be sure I can only get one
I already got a gravity destroyer so I think newer parts will be more useful

I can't buy zero g or 4d right now as they are not available to me right now

Spiral Capricorn 90MF is you best choice because it has Top Teir Parts like 90 and MF and before the 4D system was released, Spiral was one of the best Attack Wheels next to Gravity Destoryer(Counter) and Vulcan
Hi

I really want to customize my beyblade is there a good shop or website where they sell parts to buy
(Aug. 06, 2012  9:39 PM)Kentblader Wrote: Hi

I really want to customize my beyblade is there a good shop or website where they sell parts to buy

88power is who i buy everything from. Good seller and free shipping.
(Aug. 06, 2012  9:43 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

thanks alot im quite new to beyblading
(Aug. 06, 2012  9:46 PM)Kentblader Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2012  9:43 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Power Pig is pretty much the best seller in the USA. And his prices are really good
can someone please help m e which beyblade should i get between Duo Uranus Phantom Orion Diablo Nemesis Death Queztacoltal or Flash Sagittario
(Aug. 06, 2012  9:54 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2012  9:46 PM)Kentblader Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2012  9:43 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: 88power is who i buy everything from. Good seller and free shipping.

Power Pig is pretty much the best seller in the USA. And his prices are really good

How do I buy stuff from him is he on ebay or something?
88powerpig88 is an eBay seller, yes.
Hey guys i was wondering if VariAres D;D is a good buy, It has very good smash attack and you can choose between 3 performance tips (F for attack,WB for defense and S for stamina). It is also the 2nd bey to spin in both directions so I find it quite interesting, but what about you guys do u recommend me to buy it?
D : D is a useless part on VariAres, but VariAres itself works well for attack. R145RF is a common setup...
I say don't buy it.

Flash is better than VariAres for attack, regardless of whether it can spin left and right or not, I'm not saying that it is a bad attack wheel though. DGrin is useless, like all 4D bottoms. Raigeko13 has found a use for it in Zero-G stadiums though.
Which of these should I buy? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Metal-Beyblade-4...1e6f1ca5d2. Also, should I buy Draciel S or Wolborg 4? Draciel S is $18.88 and Wolborg 4 is about $11.
umm wolborg 4 cuz it has a cool effect and is useful and draciel s sucks in my opinion
Draciel S has a great BB. I meant which beyblade has the best competitive parts...
oh okay then i agree with you draciel s is better buy
That question should have been asked in the Plastics Q&A thread. And, on the contrary, Wolborg 4 is the better buy. Its Blade Base/Engine Gear is arguably the best for defense customs.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Beyblade-Met...5f786f21a8 does this look legit