Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jun. 10, 2013  3:49 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2013  3:46 PM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: Should I just get a MFB Launcher Grip or just get Driger MS? I know it's a weird question but please if you could answer it, it would b nice!

Eh, depends on what you need more. Personally I would just get Driger MS since it's an actually Beyblade that has use - with battles etc.

Grips are there if you want a firmer hold and launch.
Ok I think I might just save the grip for another time
Hey guys, I got most of the plastics I wanted and many of the MFB, so maybe I'll go for Zero-G series.

I don't like this wibley-wobley Zero-G stadium, would it be fine with BB-10 only?
And I thought to start with an Ultimate Synchrom DX Set, the attack type one 'cause of Girago&Gargoyle (I love them). I think SA165 could be useful too, right?
I can get it on ebay for only 32$, I think that's okay...

What do you think about it? Is it worth that?

Greetings Smile
i want a gold limited edetion big bang (cosmic) pegasuas but i dont know where to get it
Hey guys, I'm brand new to Beyblades. I'm actually interested in picking one or two up for my nephew who's only 5, but totally has the Beyblade fever. He currently only has a cheapo plastic tornado and one other, which I'm not sure about. So I was wondering what is readily available and relatively inexpensive that I can get him that will do well in battles. From some research, maybe the Phantom Orion or the Twisted Tempo? Also, does the Hyperblade/Takara is really that much better than the standard versions of things? I'm totally down for some recommendations, your help is greatly appreciated!
(Jun. 10, 2013  5:59 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Hey guys, I got most of the plastics I wanted and many of the MFB, so maybe I'll go for Zero-G series.

I don't like this wibley-wobley Zero-G stadium, would it be fine with BB-10 only?
And I thought to start with an Ultimate Synchrom DX Set, the attack type one 'cause of Girago&Gargoyle (I love them). I think SA165 could be useful too, right?
I can get it on ebay for only 32$, I think that's okay...

What do you think about it? Is it worth that?

Greetings Smile

Most of the current combos are for use in the BB-10.

And yes, that is a good buy; it's cheap and has some good parts in it.
So I was planning on buying an evil befall, but on Amazon they have the regular metal masters bey for $33.00, but they also have the random booster for 4.99, but I have had good luck with random boosters so far, but does anyone know which I should buy? I also have an ebay account, but my mom's had bad experiences with ebay, should I buy the metal masters evil befall, the random booster evil befall, or chance it with ebay?
BTW:
Ebay:
1. nightmare rex w/ ewd-$15.79 99.9% customer satisfaction

Edit: I only need ewd.
If purchasing from EBay make sure it's not a fake because EBay has lots of fakes (Significantly more than Amazon).
Evil Befall from TRU. $6.99 - Not in stock, but they pop up every now and then. Sign up for a reminder when it's back in stock.
Cool thanks for the info, hopefully theyll be in stock before next month.
should I get Diablo nemesis or Kreis Cyngus!

I have the ultimate DX set and D.
Diablo Nemesis.
whyWWhy?
Diablo nemesis is exceleny for anti attack and top tier for balance, but kreis cygnus's only trate is a clear wheel that can be substituted.
Thanks

I probably Can't make any top tiers with diablo though.
How about Blitz Striker or Variares Hyperblades.
They both are pretty evenly matched when it comes to attack wise. Variares would be safer because Blitz I have heard is more prone to breaking. But with Blitz you do get RSF...

I'd get Blitz just because it has two useful parts.
Already have RSF.
Then choose VariAres.Or.....If your RSF's worn go buy Blitz (It's nice to have DGrin,though )
Thanks. Helped a lot.
(Jun. 13, 2013  5:09 AM)AZL Wrote: How about Blitz Striker or Variares Hyperblades.

You shouldn't be double posting. I have seen you do this numerous amounts of times on this forum, yet they've been overlooked.
Can u ask for some opinions on whether I should get blitz striker or Kreis Cygnus? I'm kinda split and can't make up my mind.
With Kreis Cygnus, you get Cygnus and WD. With Striker you get Blitz and RSF, two harder parts to come around. Cygnus can be substituted for Cancer and other clear wheels.

Go for Blitz, because as I said Cygnus can be substituted and WD is easy to come around.
neither of those beys r good, and the positive feedback is 99.8% bad, and ebay has no money back gurantee. The bb-10 is a much better purchase.
(Jun. 14, 2013  3:21 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: neither of those beys r good, and the positive feedback is 99.8% bad, and ebay has no money back gurantee. The bb-10 is a much better purchase.

97% + feedback in ebay is actually good.
I'm only interested on the stadium, I can sell the pastic beys back.

But I'm really temp to buy BB10. Thanks.