Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

The new Beyblades listed are not really good. Your best choice from that shop would probably still be the Star Breaker Set.
Well consider me corrected. I thought I'd made a find with the descendants set. This is why I came here though, until I get more knowledgable I'd just be going off very basic assumptions as to what is best. Thank you for the quick reply Kai-V

Edit:
After looking a bit I see that the hasbro versions of the 4D beys are a travesty... Looks like a TT order is going to be necessary for those (as well as a BB-10)
what 4D beys should I get?
(Oct. 16, 2012  7:09 PM)IC1337 Wrote: Edit:
After looking a bit I see that the hasbro versions of the 4D beys are a travesty... Looks like a TT order is going to be necessary for those (as well as a BB-10)

Yes, hah. I was actually thinking of suggesting that you avoid buying any of what we have discussed so far and just purchase an Attack Type BeyStadium, but I did not know if it was reasonable in your context.

(Oct. 17, 2012  2:43 AM)specter187 Wrote: what 4D beys should I get?

You can basically look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic and see what is top-tier to get your answer.
(Oct. 17, 2012  2:43 AM)specter187 Wrote: what 4D beys should I get?

Diablo Nemesis, Flash Sagittario, Phantom Orion, Duo Uranus, VariAres, Scythe Kronos, and Blitz Unicorno. But that would take 100$ when it's dirt cheap.
It would Be better just to get Flash as it outclasses blitz and Variares. Duo would also be viable to get as t has many competitive Defence and stamina customizations.
Launcher grip or 3 segment launcher grip
Im gonna gonna a lr launcher with gravity perseus but untill then im gonna use my ll2
(Oct. 17, 2012  2:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2012  7:09 PM)IC1337 Wrote: Edit:

Yes, hah. I was actually thinking of suggesting that you avoid buying any of what we have discussed so far and just purchase an Attack Type BeyStadium, but I did not know if it was reasonable in your context.

I wound up getting the star breaker kit, basalt horogium, and ray unicorno.

In a few weeks I will likely be ordering an attack stadium (at which point I will curse my decision to pass on the R2F) and one or two of the 4D blades. The reason I wanted to get some more blades instead of the BB-10 is I knew nothing I had was really playable on it. But as I'm nowhere near anyone else for a competitive battle (according to the WBO map) it's all just for fun regardless.
Im gonna get 1 or 2 zero-g beys but not sure which ones i should get
should i get big bang pegasis
(Oct. 17, 2012  3:51 AM)specter187 Wrote: Im gonna get 1 or 2 zero-g beys but not sure which ones i should get
should i get big bang pegasis

I suggest buying two Guardian Revisers. When synchromed, Reviser is a deadly Defense type Beyblade, therefore, it is a must have. If you cannot buy two of the same Zero-G Beyblade, Dragooon would be a good choice along with Reviser as Reviser Dragoon is a top tier combination, currently.

Big Bang Pegasis is outclassed in all of it's aspects. It's usually bought just for it's gimmicks, hence why I bought it. So if you want to buy Big Bang Pegasis for competitive combos I say no. But if you want it for collection purposes, I say go ahead. Although obtaining competitive Beyblades would be a smart choice, obviously.

Launcher grip or 3 segment launcher grip
Should i get a beypointer
(Oct. 17, 2012  11:05 PM)specter187 Wrote: Should i get a beypointer

(Jun. 18, 2012  6:30 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Beypointers aren't a worthwhile purchase, honestly. They aren't used anymore in Japan, and all they do is add weight to your launcher or grip. You're more than welcome to get it if you want it though. Smile

So, other than aesthetic purposes or if you actually have access to the Bey-Ta machine where these points serve purposeful ... not a really worthwhile purchase. Or if you just want to exchange points with friends via battles ...
Ok thanks
Ldrago destroy comes with a left launcher 2 and gravity perseus comes with a lr string launcher
Which one should i get
Well, it depends on its condition.
While a Black Dragoon MS certainly is rare, if its not in a good condition, it wouldn't fetch you as much as it would if it was NIB/MINT.
i want 4beys in metal masters which should i buy
Is there anything in hasbros metal fury line worth getting?
(Oct. 18, 2012  8:20 PM)hazilhanees Wrote: i want 4beys in metal masters which should i buy

1. Hades Kerbecs ( should buy at least 2 of them for the BD145 for combos )
2.Twisted Tempo ( Has twisted wheel to make good combos and is very heavy )
3. Meteo L-Drago ( Really fun for some spin stealing Tongue_out and random battles )
4. Ray Striker ( My Fav metal masters beyblade!! its good for the Cs tip but the Cs wears down quick Pinching_eyes

(Oct. 18, 2012  8:23 PM)IC1337 Wrote: Is there anything in hasbros metal fury line worth getting?

Cosmic Pegasus!!! its a good attack type FOR HASBRO! it easily beats a big bang Pegasus is a bb-10 stadium

(Oct. 18, 2012  8:27 PM)Cosmic Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2012  8:20 PM)hazilhanees Wrote: i want 4beys in metal masters which should i buy

1. Hades Kerbecs ( should buy at least 2 of them for the BD145 for combos )
2.Twisted Tempo ( Has twisted wheel to make good combos and is very heavy )
3. Meteo L-Drago ( Really fun for some spin stealing Tongue_out and random battles )
4. Ray Striker ( My Fav metal masters beyblade!! its good for the Cs tip but the Cs wears down quick Pinching_eyes

(Oct. 18, 2012  8:23 PM)IC1337 Wrote: Is there anything in hasbros metal fury line worth getting?

Cosmic Pegasus!!! its a good attack type FOR HASBRO! it easily beats a big bang Pegasus is a bb-10 stadium
thanks dude

Do a Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD with a normal stone face exist? if it exist, what company makes it?
(Oct. 19, 2012  6:11 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: Do a Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD with a normal stone face exist? if it exist, what company makes it?
No Shinobi Saramanda comes with a MSF not a regular Stone Face
Okay, if I see it i will assume is fake, thanks!
Should i get the BB-117 Strongest Blader Set
If you did not know it includes:
-Blitz Unicorno 100RSF
-Nightmare Rex UW145EWD
-Basalt Horogium 130RS