Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I am going to get both of the following two. But just for my info. which is better

Lighting L Drago Starter
or
Dark Wolf starter
should i get:
L Drago 105F - Starter
Elscolpio WD145B - Booster
Gemios DF145FS - Booster
Capricorne 105HF - Booster
(Sep. 30, 2009  5:28 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: I am going to get both of the following two. But just for my info. which is better

Lighting L Drago Starter
or
Dark Wolf starter

Lightning L Drago. D. Wolf has a lot of outclassed parts you can get for cheaper.
(Sep. 30, 2009  7:05 AM)AngryToilet Wrote: should i get:
L Drago 105F - Starter
Elscolpio WD145B - Booster
Gemios DF145FS - Booster
Capricorne 100HF - Booster

They all suck, but either Escolpio or Gemios would be okay out of what you listed. Make sure that you already have a launcher since both of these are boosters and don't come with one.

I'm assuming that you're buying these from ebay... if you are, then there are much better MFB available on ebay than the 4 you listed.
Ok, thanks. Is there any that you think is good, not the ones that i listed but one that you think i should get?
(Sep. 30, 2009  3:43 PM)AngryToilet Wrote: Ok, thanks. Is there any that you think is good, not the ones that i listed but one that you think i should get?

Here you go:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here
Which should I get (two):

Libra
Leone
Saggitario
Bull
Pegasis
escolpio
Capricorne

None of them are the ones that have clear wheels
I would first try and get stuff on our suggested list. Because on their it's not the best. But if I had to pick two then I guess Libra and Leone (starter)
Where's the list? link please
(Sep. 30, 2009  7:21 PM)Mr cheesekid Wrote: Where's the list? link please
It was given right above your previous post ...
sorry, I;m to lazy 2 look upward today Unhappy
O yeh AllatKorea ebay seller has dark bull and earth aquila
I want to get a BB-30 Booster Rock Leone 145WB do you think its good for a begginer.
If you're a beginner, you're going to need a starter unless you are planning on buying a beylauncher with your booster.

Boosters come with just the blade and a tool. Starters come with the blade, and a launcher
(Oct. 01, 2009  5:54 PM)Fizzle_Blades Wrote: I want to get a BB-30 Booster Rock Leone 145WB do you think its good for a begginer.

For a beginner I would get one of the sets (Pegasis w/ Attack Stadium or Hybrid Wheel Match).

Or you could get Stamina and Defense or Attack and Balance Reshuffle which comes with 3 beyblades each.
Does this look real I know it's sono kong but is it good quality plastic

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Beyblade-G-Revolut..._549wt_907

BTW im a draciel collector, i know the blade's bad
Looks fine to me, Sono Kong is Korean.
hi bladers

i've just baught this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Takara-Beyblade-Dr...911.c0.m14

please tell me what you think about it (if its fake or real or not). and also, if you know if the person selling the blades will send fake ones. thank you.
The link doesn't work for me.

Nevertheless, it's generally before to seek consultation before you commit to buying something.
hmm try clicking on it now, i've changed the link. btw i did seek consultation first, and i baught it, but then i rememberd hearing something about not buying from toysgalera and the guy who i baught this of is toyshero. the name sounded similar so i thaught i'd post it on the consultation thread.
If you're ever suspicious of a seller, you should always ask before buying from them. Though you can always check their Ebay rating.

Anyways, those look real.
yeah i've asked if they were legit and he said yeah. i asked if he could provide more pictures but he said no sadly. his ebay rating is good but for some reason i still have some doubts.
(Oct. 02, 2009  7:23 PM)linh004 Wrote: hmm try clicking on it now, i've changed the link. btw i did seek consultation first, and i baught it, but then i rememberd hearing something about not buying from toysgalera and the guy who i baught this of is toyshero. the name sounded similar so i thaught i'd post it on the consultation thread.

They look real to me, and if his rating is good there's no reason not to trust him.

That said, I've bought some HMS from Toygalera and they're a great seller, as far as I know.
(Oct. 02, 2009  8:40 PM)Kyo Crisis Wrote: That said, I've bought some HMS from Toygalera and they're a great seller, as far as I know.

Actually no. They're like the worst beyblade sellers on ebay. A lot of people have had problems with them. They'll have pictures of legit Takara Tomy beyblades, but after you buy it and actually get the items, they turn out to be fake. I guess you were just lucky....
Hmm.. I think you should double check your HMS blades actually. On another thread Aqua said to me that toygalera sells fake blades.. just double check to be sure though.
Should i get the WD from EartH Aquila? I am attempting to make a defense blade with Libra C120 and If WD is a better bottom then the leading defense bottom, then WB it is. Any help on that?
Also, if i can't get my hands on C120, would H145 work?