Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

1st.What stadium are you going to use?If Hasbro get defense and stamina types.Attacks do horrible in those stadiums.If Takara Tomy you need to get an attack.
2nd.Do you want a 4D beyblade or a regular one?
Akirasdaddy is a good seller in my opinion.I have never bought from him though.
Which beyblade should I get Diablo Nemesis, Fang Leone, Big Bang Pegasus, or Mercury Anubis
What should i buy flash sagittario or duo uranus
(Apr. 03, 2012  1:41 AM)NatsuDragneel Wrote: What should i buy flash sagittario or duo uranus

If you want one that is good at attack pick Flash Saggitario.If you want one that has lots of defense pick Duo Uranus.The beyblade I would get out of Flash Saggitario and Duo Uranus would be Duo Uranus.
Can you tell me the order of the legend bladers beyblades I should get.Like from the best ones to the worst.I already have big bang pegasus but I think that is the worst one there is of the legend bladers.Please help me.
(Apr. 03, 2012  2:52 AM)anubis X Wrote: Can you tell me the order of the legend bladers beyblades I should get.Like from the best ones to the worst.I already have big bang pegasus but I think that is the worst one there is of the legend bladers.Please help me.
The most useful would probably be Death Quetz. It's got two top-tier parts for defense, making it a pretty worthwhile purchase. From there, the list would go something like:

2. Flash Sagittario
3. Phantom Orion
4. VariAres
5. Scythe Kronos
6. Jade Jupiter
7. Mercury Anubis
8. Fang Leone
(Apr. 03, 2012  1:04 AM)Beyblader#14793 Wrote: Which beyblade should I get Diablo Nemesis, Fang Leone, Big Bang Pegasus, or Mercury Anubis

Diablo Nemesis is definitely the most competitively useful of those.
(Apr. 03, 2012  12:54 AM)anubis X Wrote: 1st.What stadium are you going to use?If Hasbro get defense and stamina types.Attacks do horrible in those stadiums.If Takara Tomy you need to get an attack.
2nd.Do you want a 4D beyblade or a regular one?
Akirasdaddy is a good seller in my opinion.I have never bought from him though.

1. I don't know yet, i guess takara tomy then
2. I didn't know what's 4D, googled it and I guess 4D beys are better ? cuz of weight and stronger materials ? :idk:

And thanks for replying
joseph92,variares has a good smash attack in some combos.If you get a stadium get a takara tomy attack stadium its good.VariAres goes for 13.99 on amazon.Here are another but I'm not sure if it is top tier any more.
Blitz from blitz unicorno.You might also want to get some beyblade gear like a string launcher and/or a launcher grip.You don't have to get those though you can just use a regular launcher.I think variares has a special launcher that comes with him.Hope this helped a little.
despite of vari ares...flash is now currently the best smash attack MW..and i believe it is considerably cheap on ebay now..
that special launcher is LR Light Launcher.. (as i recalled..hahah)
i hav no idea which bey to get out of thease
it would be helpful if you cud do a top 10

cyclone herculeo
flame byxis
ray striker
rock zurafa
twisted tempo
bakushin susanow
evil befall
ultimate gravity destroyer attack
hades kerbecs
ultimate meteo l drago assault
poisin zurafa
ray gil
spiral capricorn
thermal lacerta
These are the ones I would choose: Obviously everyone has different opinions.
1. Ray Striker - CS
2. Hades Kerbecs - BD145
3. Twisted Tempo - Twisted
4. Spiral Capricorne - MF
5. Flame Byxis - 230
6. Rock Zurafa - R145
7. Poison Zurafa - S130
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?
Cannon- Haha, CS would be useless without the next two that follow. So considering it the most essential wouldn't be wise. Smile
But as you said that everyone has their own preferences, I understand what you tried to imply.
But well, here's what I think-

1. Hades Kerbecs - Everything is supposed to be nice for Hasbro players.
2. Twisted Tempo- Twisted; WD.
3. Ray Striker- CS
4. Gravity Destroyer Attack- Best available attacker for Hasbro players.
5. Rock Zurafa- R145
6. Spiral Capricorne- MF
7. Poison Zurafa- MB
8. MLD Assault- Not that great, but well...
9. Flame Byxis- 230. I do not find it important; seeing that BD145 is so nice. But considering that you are in the Hasbro meta, it'd probably place higher up on the list. But I am a bit lazy to rearrange the list now. Tired
10. Evil Befall- EWD is nice; but I don't know how it fairs for the Hasbro people. So I place it down the list.
I just signed up last night and I have been looking EVERYWHERE for an old Galeon Attacker Beyblade. It Has been my favorite since i was very little and i cant figure out how to search for, or buy blades or anything on this site. Can anyone help me out?
Hello,
I have a few older Beyblades that I am trying to find out how much they are worth. Bakushin-Oh, GripAttacker, Ultimate Saizo, Megaro Arm. They are all still in the little plastic sleeve and come with the original boxes (there is some damage to the boxes). They are all Hasbro. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks
Grip Attacker?

Hell to the yes. That's probably one of the more pricier ones you want to sell. You could try checking the Plastic Price Reference List in this forum for the others, but some of those are very rare.
Can someone put these in the order of how I should buy them

attack stadium
LR launcher
segment launcher grip
LED sight
Fang leone
VariAres
Diablo nemesis
mercury anubis
omega dragonis
zero g starter set
flash saggitario
phantom orion
Hasbro team excalibur set
Attack Stadium
LR Launcher (I guess you mean Beylauncher LR?)
Flash Sagittario
Phantom Orion
Diablo Nemesis
VariAres
Fang Leone
Excalibur Set

The ZERO-G beys haven't had much testing, the Grip and LED Sight aren't really necessary, and Omega and Mercury are really for collection, so I guess you could throw them in pretty much anywhere.
i have these beys
defence-twisted tempo,rock zurafa,gravity destroyer,poisen zurafa,torch aries,
attack-galaxy pegasis,storm pegasis,ultamate meteo ldrago assault,spiral capricorn,
stamina-burn pheonix,earth virgo,thunder libra,
balance-poison serpent,thermal lacerta,storm aquario,evil beafil,flame byxis
i want a great bey for arena bb-10 that is not out classed any suggestions

and is the rev up launcher good
Should I get Scythe Kronos or Phantom Orion?
Although Scythe Kronos has the useful EDS tip, Phantom is better in Stamina, so I would go with Phantom Orion.
should i get phantom orion or diablo nemisis
(Apr. 06, 2012  12:24 AM)agentbeyblade21 Wrote: should i get phantom orion or diablo nemisis

I'd Say Phantom Orion for its Stamina.
(Apr. 06, 2012  12:24 AM)agentbeyblade21 Wrote: should i get phantom orion or diablo nemisis

Phantom Orion is better
Hi, this is a bit I guessSmile but I want to know if there is any place to buy libra molt 1 or 2 with reasonable priceSmile The last I checked on ebay, it is on sale with this price tag " 500bucks ". Thx in advance!