Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

So my choice is final - Beylauncher+Dark Gasher+Storm Pegasus.
I might try for a BB-32 though, so I could have gone for a new R2F, but Ive dropped that idea (btw, tbh there isnt much hope for a major new purchase till my bday, which is in July, so anything TT will have to wait till then)
The question you have asked can only be answered by a few, distinguished personalities on this site; and unfortunately, they seem to be offline for the most.
So, don't worry, someone will reply soon! Smile
If you do not get an answer after a long period has passed, you may repeat your query, so that you can ensure that no one misses your post out. But in this case, no one has missed your post... Just that, no one seems to know the answer. Don't worry though, after a few HMS-loving people enter, your problem would be solved.
(Jan. 22, 2012  4:53 PM)Outerbounds Wrote: I'm looking for a dgmsuv but I have some beys to trade oh also how much is black dz ms worth

MSUV is going to cost you quite a bit. Ranges from $100-150 depending on its condition. I have seen a few members Selling it. I guess you can ask them for a Trade.
I'm not sure about the Second Question.
K thanks benjohadi oh and if anybody could tell me how much a black dz ms is worth that would be great
Bk dranzer MS is extremely rare... 70-80USD i supposed...
and the person above is no me... Tongue_out
I'm stuck with a decision of: 1 Kreis Cygnus, or 2 4D beyblades. (Duplicates) at around 13$ each..
Well, what are the two 4D Beyblades you are looking at? List the two, and I can determine whether it's actually worth getting them. If you could, include the [URL] too.

Kreis Cygnus to me hasn't gotten that much testing yet, so it isn't determined whether it's worth getting.

Although if you want, feel free to PM me for a Kreis Cygnus.
Yeah, Ryu-x has an awesome shop so do not hesitate to buy from him Grin
kman123
Diablo Nemesis isn't all that good. If you prefer attack, go with Blitz Unicorno or Vari Ares. For defense, Death Quetzalcoatl, Basalt Horogium, Duo Uranus. For stamina, Basalt Horogium, Phantom Orion, Scythe Kronos, Duo Uranus.

If you don't already have it, get Basalt Horogium. Basalt is a staple Defense and Stamina Metal Wheel.
(Jan. 23, 2012  7:26 PM)V-Rock Wrote: Basalt is a staple Defense and Stamina track.

Metal Wheel.

Also, apparently Duo has been impressing more than Basalt these days, so that should probably be recommended over Basalt.
$15 versus $75, though... I mean, if money is no object, the Ultimate DX Set is obviously the better purchase, but...
You can buy Duo Uranus separately for around $30-40. Even then, the safer bet would be Basalt, IMO.
If you've got the money, go for Duo; if not, Basalt.
(Jan. 23, 2012  5:57 PM)Ryu-X Wrote: Well, what are the two 4D Beyblades you are looking at? List the two, and I can determine whether it's actually worth getting them. If you could, include the [URL] too.

Kreis Cygnus to me hasn't gotten that much testing yet, so it isn't determined whether it's worth getting.

Although if you want, feel free to PM me for a Kreis Cygnus.
Well, i was thinking of getting a Fang Leone (for display or something since it's my favourite bey) and stuck between, Jade Jupiter or Phantom Orion.. (I love Jade's MW gimmick, but love BGrin).
And the URL is: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEUF-Toupie-B...d70f16af07
Hmm, definitely go for Phantom Orion. The other is up to personal preference, though there are better recommendations
@BlackOutCannon- Do not expect much from B: D, though. Phantom is the part you must look out for, as B: D might not impress you...
(Jan. 24, 2012  9:38 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: @BlackOutCannon- Do not expect much from B: D, though. Phantom is the part you must look out for, as B: D might not impress you...

I already have all 4D beys except Kreis. I just want duplicates cause it's more worth it than getting just one bey, till it goes cheaper. And i find B: D really good, and to me, Phantom is like a stronger Burn wheel.
If you looking for fakes, then we may not suggest you a thing.
Please do not go for fakes, as they are just a waste of money. Buy a second 4D bey instead...
Or get any other old bey which you do not own...
(Jan. 24, 2012  10:50 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: If you looking for fakes, then we may not suggest you a thing.
Please do not go for fakes, as they are just a waste of money. Buy a second 4D bey instead...
Or get any other old bey which you do not own...

I don't get fakes; unless they're like a dollar at the gift shop or something. I could get Rock Escolpio & Dark Cancer, but i don't really like them cause they don't contain good parts IMO. But i think i'll wait till Dimsum2u restocks on Kreis Cygnus after the first batch or so, cause usually after the 1st batch goes of stock, it goes cheaper. But nevertheless, i think i'll go with the 2 4D beys or something. But thanks for your help. ^^
Well, its your wish after all! Smile
But it is highly recommended to not get fakes; even if they cost less than a dollar.
They'll hold no value; except for the fun of pawning them, without being afraid of them breaking. Tongue_out

But yeah, if you could just go for an original one, it would be a smarter choice.
Which one of the following is the best set -
First, an overall bey set. The choice is simple- BB-117 or BB-121. I already have a VariAres, and my best "defense" wheel is Phantom, so I may be more in need of something like Duo. Still, it doesn't hurt to get some advice Smile
Next, a stadium set. BB-32, Galaxy Pegy DX set or BBP DX set. BBP DX set is waay too expensive, so I've pretty much left it out already. Also, I know the difference b/w a GPDXS and BB-32. Just tell me if the 3-seg launcher grip is anything special. I'm getting an RF, so neither an extra RF nor another R2F would hurt. Same for Beylaunchers. So, the grip is gonna be the real thing Smile
3 Segment ain't too special(but in the end it comes down to personal preference), so go ahead with the purchase you wanna make. Smile
And Duo is a requirement. Smile So, UDXS it is! Its quite expensive, mind you. I'll suggest you to get an individual Duo instead...
(Jan. 24, 2012  3:25 PM)Shirish Shukla Wrote: Which one of the following is the best set -
First, an overall bey set. The choice is simple- BB-117 or BB-121. I already have a VariAres, and my best "defense" wheel is Phantom, so I may be more in need of something like Duo. Still, it doesn't hurt to get some advice Smile
Next, a stadium set. BB-32, Galaxy Pegy DX set or BBP DX set. BBP DX set is waay too expensive, so I've pretty much left it out already. Also, I know the difference b/w a GPDXS and BB-32. Just tell me if the 3-seg launcher grip is anything special. I'm getting an RF, so neither an extra RF nor another R2F would hurt. Same for Beylaunchers. So, the grip is gonna be the real thing Smile

IMO, i think you should get the GPDX. The Segment grip is a different colour, so you can't get it anywhere else unless purchasing it seperate.. But i bought the BB-32 cause there was more stuff in it and seemed to be a better choice, but the string launchers were terrible, they were weak and scrappy. As well as that, they made this weird noise when i launched beys with it.. But its really upto personal preference really.. Smile
Is sol blaze worth $27? how about in eclipse?