Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Dec. 18, 2011  11:28 PM)Kaiba Wrote: The only useful things that come with the BBPDXS are the Beylauncher, Grip, and BB-10. All of BBP is useless, and 85XF is meh.

The UDXS's main attraction is Duo, which is reeeeally good, but there are some spare parts (S130, LRF, WF, etc.) that are nice to have.

If you already have the BB-10, get the UDXS; if you don't, that's top priority, so BBPDXS.
Angry has BB-10, Angry I recommend you get UDXS for MB, LRF, WF, and Duo. I also think Angry has enough "Bey-sense" to know that BBP is pretty much useless.
"BBPDXS is like a highway robbery"
-Hazel
Yes, it was Hazel.

BBPDXS is just a load of hooey and frosting.
Is SonoKong Jade Jupiter worth getting ? I mean does it have any competitive uses ?
Jade Jupiter?It's useless.S130 might be good when paired with Beat,but GB145 is better.As for RB,I can say it's performance is no different than a calm CS.
I would say Phantom+Death,since most of the stuffs in UDX is bad,other than Duo if you don't have 230,WD,MB,S130,LRF,90,WF,BeyLauncher-L,Get UDX.
Is a SK Phantom orion good deal at $16.50 USD? or can i find it cheaper? Also how much is the cheapest BBP you guys have seen/ How much do they go for usually
$16.50 shipped is a pretty good deal. Big Bang Pegasus goes for about $25 shipped from the US.
Hm, its probably the best deal, IMO.
BBP might sell cheap, but it may still cost you as much as/more than the Phantom Orion you look to buy. Smile

EDIT- Yo, Arupaeo!
i know not everything is known about these but based on speculations Fusion Hades AD145SWD vs. Diablo
Nemesis
Don't ask about unreleased products.

Anyone who answers you is a blatant fool.
(Dec. 19, 2011  4:32 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: $16.50 shipped is a pretty good deal. Big Bang Pegasus goes for about $25 shipped from the US.

Wow, see how animes influence people? =_=, IMO Big Bang Pegasis should be the cheapest 4D bey ever. Considering that all of its parts is useless. LOL.
Cost = Cost = Cost.
Are you talking about the SK one?
If yes, then Aru is probably referring to the TT one...
If you are talking about the TT one, then there is certainly some confusion around here...
What's the best 4D bey?
(Dec. 20, 2011  5:52 PM)galaxyunicorn Wrote: What's the best 4D bey?

It really depends on what you're looking for. No such thing as the best. If you like stamina, go with Phantom Orion B: D. You want attack, get VariAres D: D. You want defense, go with Death Quelzecoatl 125RDF.
Is there a difference in price between TT and SK? Also, is there a difference in quality of parts?
SK is much cheaper, and the parts are the same quality.
I know i ask a lot in this thread, but what 4d beys should i buy? My best combos are:
Burn _____ D125SD
Basalt ______ GB145D
Ray ______ 100R2F
I want to buy an hms beyblade, i live in spain so im gonna order one on ebay but i don`t know if this sites are good to buy hms beyblades:

----- http://www.ebay.es/itm/Japan-TAKARA-Beyb...2a163c6c72
THANKS
(Dec. 20, 2011  9:14 PM)JAKER Wrote: I want to buy an hms beyblade, i live in spain so im gonna order one on ebay but i don`t know if this sites are good to buy hms beyblades:

----- http://www.ebay.es/itm/Japan-TAKARA-Beyb...2a163c6c72
THANKS

That's not a HMS beyblade, but if that's what you want, it's a good price and looks reliable.

(Dec. 20, 2011  8:02 PM)StadiumOut!! Wrote: I know i ask a lot in this thread, but what 4d beys should i buy? My best combos are:
Burn _____ D125SD
Basalt ______ GB145D
Ray ______ 100R2F
Phantom Orion BGrin
VariAres DGrin
Strongest Blader Set
The 4D Beys you should buy.
Thanks, will prob get VariAres at christmas and the other 2 for my b-day
@DragonManiac86: I already have Basalt Horogium 145wd. Should i still buy the SBS?
Looking to build a great stamina bey.

Should I buy Phantom Orion, Scythe Kronos, or splurge and get Duo Uranus?