Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Hi!

Is buying Ray for $3 a good deal? I want to buy it from a friend and that's his price
No, Ray is outclassed by so many things.
I've heard interesting things about both TR145 and FB, but I want to ask the people who own both. Should I get Forbidden Ionis TR145D or Forbidden Ionis ED145FB? I want to get Forbidden, but I want to know which version would be a better purchase. I don't really care about D or ED145, but I just wanted to experiment with either TR145 or FB. I don't want to get both though.
How much would a Mint Hasbro Bistool be worth? I have one, and I'm just wondering.
its a rare one..since its one of the earlier version of beyblades..but the looks is not that pretty.
its value might be a bit valuable..butif you're selling it...i think most on ebay sold of on 15-20usd..
And that's for one that has all stickers, barely used, NOT NIB, and has a special sticker on the other side of the bitchip? Tongue_out
Most Hasbro bistools are more valuable than that, Benjohadi, IIRC...
24 from AkirasDaddy
not really sure though..i know it has value..but in ebay..they sold off pretty cheap you know..but yeah...it has high value..its worth of 30usd..if you wanna sell it..25usd-30usd would be a good price indeed..
NIB Starter Dragoon A-89 - 1 pc
NIB Starter Gaia Dragoon MS A-123 - 1 pc
NIB Starter Driger MS A-124 - 1 pc
NIB Starter Draciel MS A-125 - 1 pc

All for USD 32,- shipped. Is it a good buy?
Its OK , although your better off with this http://cgi.ebay.com/3pcs-Beyblade-MS-A12...45fbb19c75 and getting a Dragoon G/A-89 for like $7 or so from ebay Tongue_out
RustyXD: Thanks, I was excited when I saw that too, ready to purchase 2 sets, only to realize that shipping is not available to Indonesia Unhappy
right now im saving up for a stadium. i have enough money to buy this big bang pegasis for £6.99. should i blow my money off on it or stick to the stadium (which is £10)
Well that depends on the stadium , if it is a legal stadium go for it but if not get BBP although it doesn't have much competitive use and your better off getting something like LDD or Scythe Kronos.
So i'm gonna grab a L Drago Destroy and something else.

Which would prove more useful?

Basalt Hologium or RBv7?
Basalt Horogium is a must buy , you should get that before almost any other bey.
RBV7 fo sho. Well, maybe. It all depends on what you get Tongue_out Basalt is a MUST have though, I tell ya.
Will do.

*Pushes order button* XD

Thanks for being so helpful to a MFB noob such as myself. Only reason i'm nabbing LDD is because i love dragons and attack style beys. Plus...I have LLD and MLD so might as well complete the collection. :o
True, to an extent I guess. If I were you, I would've gotten like 2 RBV7's Tongue_out But that's just me lol.
Gotta save some money to get food. >.> Maybe next week i'll grab a RBV7.
What I meant to say, was I woul've droppedd the LDD and gotten another RBV7 xD I completely forgot to add that in. Meh bad. But yeah, F:S isn't really great, and lets hope you get a great pull from that RBV7.
Well I'll take your advice and drop LDD until a later date. RBV7 and Basalt it is. Which is odd as that combo saves me about $17 Chocked_2
$17?
Hmm
You might be able to find a deal on a RBV7 for around that price, that is, if you can spare the money. XD
I think I'll slow down on buying after this purchase. :3 This will bring me up to about $140 in the past week. XD
(Jul. 26, 2011  2:45 AM)Mr. N Wrote: I've heard interesting things about both TR145 and FB, but I want to ask the people who own both. Should I get Forbidden Ionis TR145D or Forbidden Ionis ED145FB? I want to get Forbidden, but I want to know which version would be a better purchase. I don't really care about D or ED145, but I just wanted to experiment with either TR145 or FB. I don't want to get both though.

Can someone answer my question?