Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Sorry if this is SPAM, but I am the SPAM king. Tongue_out Anyway, this didn't get answered, so:

(Jul. 21, 2011  9:05 PM)Kaioya Wrote: What would be a good 4D Bey to get as my first one, besies Lynx? I was thinking Kronos or Variares, but since both are relatively new, they'll be more expensive than, say, BBP. Here's what I already have:
(Jul. 23, 2011  9:26 PM)Evolution Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2011  8:57 PM)beyavenger Wrote: what is better to get a lime green nib dragoon ms uv for 100 dollars or a white used dragoon ms uv for 80

Well is the white msuv mint?? cause if it is than go with that one as they are very rare..!! But if not then go with the lime green one cause for only 20 dollars more u get a new beyblade!! Hope this helps u.. Smile

Off topic..!!
O and I pmed u back already... Wink

he did say the white msuv is used so id say go with eht lime green nib 1 cause its a rare recolor of very rare blade Smile
@DRAGOONMS9894 well true he did say it was used but that doesn't mean the condition/stickers of the bey is bad! And to be honest the white dragoon msuv has become quite rare aswell..!!
(Jul. 23, 2011  9:32 PM)Kaioya Wrote: Sorry if this is SPAM, but I am the SPAM king. Tongue_out Anyway, this didn't get answered, so:

(Jul. 21, 2011  9:05 PM)Kaioya Wrote: What would be a good 4D Bey to get as my first one, besies Lynx? I was thinking Kronos or Variares, but since both are relatively new, they'll be more expensive than, say, BBP. Here's what I already have:
Actually they are all the same price in most places. Lynx is the best buy but since you said besides , Scythe Kronos would be the best but i think you should get a basalt first the scythe , then after that maybe get vari ares.
With only having a few MFB beys to my name...What would be some of the must haves for someone just starting?
Basalt Horogium for Basalt, Hell Kerbecs for BD145, Gravity Perseus, great wheel overall, just to name off a few.
Roger that. Wrote it down as to not forget. Umm...The single parts on Toy Wiz. Are those actual legal parts?
(Jul. 24, 2011  2:44 AM)Shinn Wrote: Roger that. Wrote it down as to not forget. Umm...The single parts on Toy Wiz. Are those actual legal parts?

Yes, they are. Toywiz has never sold fake Beyblade items as far as I know.
Thank you for the fast reply. Will make it much easier to buy just single parts. Smile
They overprice it though. Storm Pegasis and RF seperately cost the same.
It'll help though if my stores don't have the bey or it's sold out at most places online. Plus...Some parts are cheaper than the beys. >.>
But a full bey from Toywiz will cost more than one from your local toy store.
Sadly though...my local stored seem to have not a very good selection. Some sacrifices must be made. It's just nice to know if one single part would break I have options.
beat Lynx is a great buy as long as you have staple attack and defense parts. If you have no good parts Scythe Kronos is great uncustomized , it beats Hell BD145WD.
Awesome, but isn't it like 1/8 of chance I'll get Beat Lynx.
Considering that I'm planning on buying a gift for my friend, should I get him a Fang Leone or a Mercury Anubis? He will mostly be using them against the Hasbro metagame, if that helps.
pre checked on mate , although there a bit pricey if it costs to much for you get scythe kronos.(i was lucky my rents let me get one).

IdiotBox If he is going to be using them get fang leone , who in there right mind would use mecury anubis?
(Jul. 24, 2011  4:07 AM)RustyXD Wrote: pre checked on mate , although there a bit pricey if it costs to much for you get scythe kronos.(i was lucky my rents let me get one).

IdiotBox If he is going to be using them get fang leone , who in there right mind would use mecury anubis?

well maybe the stupid bladers who doesnt know how much its worth might... but fang leone s pretty good, with its fang wheel... but please note that it would be useless for a hasbro tournament, as they do not yet (sadly) have 4d released...
(Jul. 24, 2011  4:14 AM)burnphoenix123 Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  4:07 AM)RustyXD Wrote: pre checked on mate , although there a bit pricey if it costs to much for you get scythe kronos.(i was lucky my rents let me get one).

well maybe the stupid bladers who doesnt know how much its worth might... but fang leone s pretty good, with its fang wheel... but please note that it would be useless for a hasbro tournament, as they do not yet (sadly) have 4d released...

I know THAT, but I mean it's just for personal matches with friends.

Most of the combinations he's faced off against are kinda carppy (ala Earth Aquila 100HF/S)
No offense bro, and no insult to him nor you, but go with Fang Leone. Mercury is an expensive and rare wheel that should be treated properly, not as a toy, even though it is :v
Is this lot good? http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Plastic-lot...4aad020559
and this lot http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Plastic-lot...4aad020e46

And how high in price do you think each of them will go for?
(Jul. 24, 2011  6:03 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Is this lot good? http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Plastic-lot...4aad020559
and this lot http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Plastic-lot...4aad020e46

And how high in price do you think each of them will go for?

Both of which are wwqqyang/amandas bey lots lol!! O and I think they'll probably at the most go up 10-15 dollars each... And as for them being good the first one has trygator but not the original color soo ya. And the second one looks promising its got dark dragoon, cyber dragoon, guardian driger, ect. Hope this helps u out?!?! Smile Smile Smile
It does heaps thanks oh and which one has more competitive use?