Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jul. 18, 2011  9:20 AM)th!nk Wrote: How much would Dranzer V be worth, NIB and In good condition?
I'd say, $20-25 NIB and for one in good condition...$15 max.
Sweet, thankyou (and everyone I missed) for the help with those prices Grin
(Jul. 18, 2011  9:32 AM)th!nk Wrote: Those are the three worst beys in it, can't you get something better?

I guess Gravity Perseus 85DS, but it's Perseus (Stamina Ver), which is the least useful of the perseus versions.

D: i thought some had pretty good parts or just rare ones. and i also chose them because they look cool Tongue_out
Yeah, the stamina version CW of Perseus is worse than the original. DS is outclassed, 85 is good for attack, vulcan and herculeo are OK for attack, but are outclassed as well
You'd be better off getting something else.
vulcan outclassed O_O WHATS IT OUTCLASSED BY??!?!?! i also want a mercury anubis for collection only but its expensive Pinching_eyes
Most newer attack wheels. Beat, Fang, Ldrago Destroy, Lightning, Gravity with perseus ATK, and even Big Bang does better in some situations.

Get Gravity Perseus BD145XF from RBV7, if you can't get beat lynx Tongue_out
Well it's tier 2, not top tier. It's outclassed by things like Lightning, Gravity Perseus (Regular/Attack), Meteo L-Drago, Beat, Fang, and Hell. Mercury Anubis... I can't remember ANY testing on it, but I know there WAS some testing on it... But most people would just get it for show, it really comes down to if you're going to be a blader, or a collector.
There are so many better beys than Big Bang Pegasis F:D. And they're cheaper than it too.
(Jul. 18, 2011  10:07 AM)th!nk Wrote: Most newer attack wheels. Beat, Fang, Ldrago Destroy, Lightning, Gravity with perseus ATK, and even Big Bang does better in some situations.

Get Gravity Perseus BD145XF from RBV7, if you can't get beat lynx Tongue_out

Hey! Even Hell is good for attack! Smile
Also, I thought Big Bang was for Defense... I never knew it had attack(yes, I did know it has attack, but better than Vulcan?! Chocked_2)
Seriously, Beat Lynx has to be in the 'top priority' section for all wishlists....
btw, I see that Raigeko is quite confident when he said that Herculeo is OK..
Even though CWs are the least important parts of a bey, has Tornado Herculeo been tested?
Big Bang can be used for attack on 230/TH220. It can beat MF-H Basalt ___ BD145CS, sometimes, whereas Vulcan struggles in most combo's (though I haven't tried it on AD145 yet so eh).

And yeah, tornado sucks.
Err which is better galaxy pegasus, storm pegasus or ray striker give reasons.
Galaxy Pegasus - R2F unbarred has a LOT of stalling.
Storm Pegasus - RF barred, less stalling, pretty good.
Ray Striker - CS I AMAZAZING ATTACK TIP. Then it wears down to a normal top tier one. Ray has decent smash, and D125 is pretty meh. Get Ray Striker.
(Jul. 18, 2011  7:14 PM)poseidon Wrote: how much is a mint gaia dragoon s worth

I don't know...because there is no such thing as a Gaia Dragoon S Tongue_out

Gaia Dragoon, on the other hand, would be around $25-30. A recolour could go for a bit more.
how much is dragoon gt and dranzr f worth and does anyone have dranzer f that they are selling
Can't help on pricing, but make a thread for buying and add Dranzer F and Dragoon GT. IIRC, GT's go for like $40 or soemthing.
Is Lightning Ldrago and Earth Aquila good beys to buy
Yep. Lightning is the best attack wheel to date and Earth and WD are both very good parts.
(Jul. 19, 2011  7:09 AM)beyavenger Wrote: how much is dragoon gt and dranzr f worth and does anyone have dranzer f that they are selling

Dranzer F would be around $15. I've got one for sale but it's a bit more than cause it's a recolour.
(Jul. 19, 2011  7:09 AM)beyavenger Wrote: how much is dragoon gt and dranzr f worth and does anyone have dranzer f that they are selling

It really depends on the condition, IIRC Dragoon GT's go for $35-$50 or more, if they're a recolour.
Im on the verge of choosing of three beys ima get today. Its either L-Drago , Ray Striker and galaxy peguses. I am buying two of the three and i wanna make sure i choose the most lasting and useful ones of these three. Im not up for favioritsm nor colors or stickers, just the usefulness i can get out of these like for example switching pieces to make a custom bey. To me L-Drago looks like a winner but i need a 2nd opinion on this.
Ray Striker, Hasbro's Galaxy Pegasus has a dodgy R2F which stalls, and that's the only useful part on a Galaxy Pegasis. CS is a great attack tip out of the box, and when the rubber wears down, it becomes a great defense tip. D125 is a pretty nice track to have, too.

So yeah, Lightning L Drago, and Ray Striker.
Mk i thought so too about those choices, any other opinions?
What th!nk said would go although Hasbro R2F's aren't that bad they don't really stall the just seem to randomly stop sometimes. But yeah LLD and Ray striker would be great try to get your hands on storm pegasus and earth virgo and you can make some nice combos Tongue_out