Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

What would be the best buy out of all these ? I have no plastics at all
http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Lot-1-Inclu...19c716d330
2 Really like the Dragoon DX launcher (thanks beyfan Grin)
http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Lot-2-Drago...19c716d9e0
http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Lot-3-Inclu...19c716deac

LOL if beyfan reads this Tongue_out
Hahaha, nice one. Won't say which is the best, as it might seem bias. Will let others do it.

As for the launcher, it is a Dragoon DX launcher. Just like it says in the heading...so it is a dragoon one...or something XD
id go for lot one. IT its defeatiley good for defence and stamina is ok not great nothing great. attack is ok with driger f
Don't go for number two unless you want a bidding war Wink Though I'm sure beyfan wouldn't mind that :p
Why what would make the price so high? and i just noticed that lot 1 has 2 HMS in there maybe i could start collecting both if i won that Wink But is it the Silver Dragoon V?
Lot 1 is great over all and lot 3 has driger s which is great uncustomised. Lot 2 needs other beyblades (which I have) for most things, but has some really great beys.
Seriously no bias.
that the griff' uriel and wolborg 2 i guess collectors take a fancy to that lot lots of rares
Is Galaxy Good or is it good because of the R2F
Galaxy is useless Galaxy Pegasis should on be bought for R2F
(Jul. 15, 2011  11:21 AM)Boxhead Wrote: Is Galaxy Good or is it good because of the R2F

R2F is good for attack but hard to control
Do not answer questions that can easily be found by searching. It encourages laziness. This is a policy of the forum.
Hah , alright just thought i would answer since there is no beywiki article . Anyway how much would a dragoon DX launcher be worth?
Beyfan said about $20.
Okay, while we're talking about plastics, should I buy wolborg 2 or burning Kerberous? I've got a wolborg 1, and basically all the standard zombie parts. Leaning towards a wolborg 2 for the rubber tip (though BK gets points for coolness), but how well does Burning Kerberous' shaft/sg stand up to attack?
And, what would I expect to pay for them?

Also, rough value of a decent condition TT Trypio would be cool to know too.
i do know that burning kerberous tip is like a WD..so you can imagine how well it is against attack...
i say wolborg 2 is a better choice..
(Jul. 15, 2011  11:28 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Hah , alright just thought i would answer since there is no beywiki article . Anyway how much would a dragoon DX launcher be worth?
it is one carp launcher...on ebay would be very expensive..but i remembered wwqqyang selling nib one for 10usd...but quite long time ago..i say it worth not more than 30usd..
The thing about BK is that it has multiple bearings, which supposedly means it does very well at absorbing attack. I mean, my wolborg 1 core + Cross Survivor zombie causes huge issues for many attackers.
How much do you guys think an unopened Zeus would be worth? And is Dranzer MF a good buy?
(Jul. 15, 2011  12:11 PM)J.P. Black Wrote: How much do you guys think an unopened Zeus would be worth? And is Dranzer MF a good buy?

which one takara or hasbro?
Dranzer MF is OK but it has no real use in hms
If zeus is takara and NIB it might go for 30€+
And DZ MF looks awesome but it s quite usless(even if black and yellow DZ MF have a very good CWD)
Depends on which Zeus. The Takara one could go for anywhere between $40-$70. As for Dranzer MF, it isn't a good bey. The only useful part comes with the yellow and black version. The CWD from the yellow/black Dranzer MF is a great part.
(Jul. 15, 2011  11:29 AM)th!nk Wrote: Okay, while we're talking about plastics, should I buy wolborg 2 or burning Kerberous? I've got a wolborg 1, and basically all the standard zombie parts. Leaning towards a wolborg 2 for the rubber tip (though BK gets points for coolness), but how well does Burning Kerberous' shaft/sg stand up to attack?
And, what would I expect to pay for them?

Also, rough value of a decent condition TT Trypio would be cool to know too.
Trypio is worth $10 to $15
Since alread have wolborg 1 id go for wolborg 2 and save BK for later
Alright, thanks for the heads up on Dranzer. I found it for 6980 yen, and admittedly was drawn in by the cool factor.
Lol that DZ MF has been on YJA for Ages, no one wants it so if you bid on it you can be sure you will not bid overbidded
Who is your middleman?
What should I buy between BB-98 MLD URS or BB-113 Sythe Kronos T125EDS, I want Meteo L Drago Ultimate Reshuffle set because the top-tier attack parts that come with it. And I want Sythe Kronos because Sythe has shown to be top-tier in stamina and good for beating MF-H HK BD145WD and EDS seems to be good.
Which one should I get? Please Answer.
id go for the reshuffle set since you get more, you get parts that are hard to get but are useful one being LRF
(Jul. 15, 2011  12:22 PM)J.P. Black Wrote: Alright, thanks for the heads up on Dranzer. I found it for 6980 yen, and admittedly was drawn in by the cool factor.
That is for the random booster, I think. Have had a look and I don't remember it saying that it is specifically Dranzer MF.

EDIT - Double checked it. Seller specifically says that they don't know what bey is in there. So, you could get DZMF...but it'd be quite an expensive risk to take.