Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

:v I need to lurk and learn moar.
I obviously knew nothing about those and should have recommended just a Gpeg lol.
I wouldn't get either. Buy something worthwhile, unless the only part you need is R2F.
(Jul. 07, 2011  8:10 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I give it a good $40.
I'd wait for another answer though, I'm horrible at this kind of thing.

For all of them? LOL I'd like to know the individual values of each haha thanks.
okay so tomorrow I'm going out to buy the lightning l drago and earth wolf 2 pack, and I'm just wondering is that a smart buy?
It comes with LLD, Earth, and WD, so IMO it's ok

My question is which of these three sets is the best buy?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-G-Revolutio...5643d3a999

http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-G-Revolutio...5643a392e8

http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-G-Revolutio...56447b453f
I would get the second one or the last one. They both bring the Tornado Attack Stadium, which is good. The second one brings three beys, while the third brings two beys but it has the grips.
2nd one. Draciel G doesn't have much use IIRC. 3rd one would be ok if it came with something other than Draciel G.
EDIT- thanks for pointing that out th!nk.
That's Draciel G. Probably worse than V, though.

Grips are nice, though. Those launchers are TINY.

Driger G, in the second one, has a pretty good AR, but yeah.
I don't know much about plastics, so Raigeko's makes sense. But it brings Driger G, which IIRC, it's attack ring is wonderful for upper attack.
Actually it is draciel G.
BTW I do remember draciel G engine gear is one of the best engine gear of G series(this doesn t mean it s usefull)
Not wonderful, good, yeah, but not the best, and with those bases, you're not gonna be getting under anything anyway.

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ), have you used plastic launchers before? If you have large-ish hands, it's incredibly awkward without a grip, so I'd consider the third. If you have smaller hands, or for other reasons don't need a grip, definitely the 2nd.

@Gianmarco.93: You may be right about it's EG, but it's hard to find any info on it. It is Draciel G though.
It is awkward, but I'm left-handed, so this is a pretty hard choice
Yeah, the square imprint on a TT launcher you get with a bey, is about how big they are. A grip will definitely help. Thank god I still have mine...
I've just bought one.

Given you're left handed, unless you launch beys right handed, I'm afraid you'll have to get used to the teeny tiny launchers. In which case, probably number two.
I guess I can't mod the grip to fit the launcher upside down (legally) then
I guess I could get the third one and mod one of the grips, and leave the other one be
See if someone has a "sliding launcher", apparently it can be reconfigured for left or right hand use. Ask one of the plastics guys about it, maybe.
Cos, you couldn't use a modded grip for tourneys, (though it'd be fine for free play).
So get neither? If so then should I get LL2 or A couple hasbro Beys?
Neither again, unless twisted tempo is out.

Get TT beys Gasp
Which one should i get?
Basalt Horogium
Hell Kerbecs
Galaxy Pegasus
Ray Unicorno
Basalt/Kerbecs. Best out of those 4, I'd say get Basalt first though.
I'd say Hell Kerbecs is a better first buy since it has 2 useful parts whereas Horogium only has one.
what better to buy fang leone, big bang pegasis or l-drago destroy or meteo l-drago if you can help thanks Grin
Fang Or Meteo. IMO... Fang is a good attack wheel when in counter mode.