Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Apr. 07, 2011  2:27 AM)BaronRansack Wrote: should i get......(pick one and why?)
meteo l drago
gravity perseus
galaxy pegesus
killer beafowl

i currently own: lldrago, storm peg, rock escorpio, flame byxis, flame saggitario

Gravity Perseus. One of the best Attack combos is Gravity Perseus T125RF which you can make with Gravity Perseus and your current Beys.
Gravity Perseus T125RF is not one of the best attack combos...
(Apr. 07, 2011  2:37 AM)Dusk Wrote: Gravity Perseus T125RF is not one of the best attack combos...

he was talking about out of his beys
...No he wasn't. Read the sentence again. He is saying that it is one of the best attack combos and if he gets gravity perseus then he can make it.
Should I get the Galaxy Pegasis DX set or the old BB-32 set? I need a new RF and an attack stadium, but I can't decide which one to get.
They both come with an attack stadium but, since you said you need a RF than your better off with BB-32
What should I get, MLD URS, or Persues URS?
what beys do you have ?
The combos I use now are MF LLD 90RF, Screw Capricorn 125RF, MF Leone 105RF and Earth Aquario 145WD, I didn't think that would matter.
umm GP reshuffle has gravity perseus gb 145 and rs
while MLD reshuffle has 85 xf LRF rf so unless you really want a 85 or xf get GP reshuffle Tongue_out
i say get the dx set as it comes with a launcher grip a beylauncher and its easier to find then bb-34
Simple Nano. If you want Attack Parts and Stamina parts and Attack Wheels get MLD URS if You want Attack Wheels and Defense and Stamina Parts get GP URS.
When will Screw capricorn and Fang leone be buyable in the U.S.?
when that time comes which is a better buy?
I have them both
I like fang leone better
those beys maybe next year
I would go for Screw though.
Buy Fang Leone if testing shows that Fang is good for Attack/Defense and W2D is really great for Stamina.
Screw has Great Attack.Cheap way to get 90.MF is ahowing use in a lot of attack beys.
Is meteo l-drago urs worth to be bought? Or is gravity perseus better? I'm a fan of attack types, but the parts in meteo are not competitive, only absorb, lrf, 85, xf, mf-2, rf, beylaunch l, segment launcher..
Thats it..
Meteo L-Drago
OR Fang Leone?
(Apr. 07, 2011  9:22 PM)Master222 Wrote: Meteo L-Drago
OR Fang Leone?

Well, testing on all parts of fang leone haven't been done, fang has not been tested yet.
For meteo, there are better attack metal wheels.

But if you were Only to pick between those two, meteo l drago.
Only because of fang leone's few tested parts
I'm thinking about buying some HMS/Plastic Beyblades. What are some staples?
Choices-
Meteo Ldrago
Basalt Horogium
Screw Capricorne
Gravity Perseus
Blue Grand Ketos

Which should i get DXXX
(Apr. 07, 2011  11:46 PM)DarkCancer333 Wrote: Choices-
Meteo Ldrago
Basalt Horogium
Screw Capricorne
Gravity Perseus
Blue Grand Ketos

Which should i get DXXX
Screw Capricorne for a good Attack Metal Wheel and bottom and a great Attack track. Gravity Perseus for a great Attack Metal Wheel and Clear Wheel.
Basalt Horogium for a amazing Defense Metal Wheel. Grand Ketos for a great Defense bottom.
Gravity Perseus for a great Stamina track and bottom. Basalt Horogium for a great Stamina Metal Wheel and bottom.
you basically just said all of them o-o. What would be the top two choices?
What he means is that those are the good parts , and you decide based on what you need.

But, if you just want the top two in general, basalt horogium, and gravity Perseus.
Keep in mind, you may need other parts(Rf, different track heights, etc.) to make them better.
ik. I was thinking basalt for basalt bull 230 CS. But then... Gravity would be pretty good for attack and it does have a good track and bottom....