Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Should i buy Rock Leone, Flame Libra or Flame Saggitario?
Flame Sagittario has more useful parts so go with that.
ok so i can get 4 of a random boosters which one should i get reply fast please
Try not to get some. You can get Earth Virgo from Hasbro, and a Sonokong Ketos anyway, also I have a Beafowl, and its really not all that great. I liked the Burn Escolpio though, that thing is epic.

IMO, you should refrain buying RB before you spend rediculous amounts of money to get carp...

If your going to get one anyways, try RBV6, Beafowl aside, it comes with some great parts like CS, R2F and Cancer. Also, a regular release Galaxy wheel, I really hated the paint...
(Jan. 02, 2011  4:37 PM)littlechipz Wrote: Try not to get some. You can get Earth Virgo from Hasbro, and a Sonokong Ketos anyway, also I have a Beafowl, and its really not all that great. I liked the Burn Escolpio though, that thing is epic.

IMO, you should refrain buying RB before you spend rediculous amounts of money to get carp...

ok thanks saving the money instead
Or you can spend it on the Sonokong or Hasbro versions of the prize beyblade, lol.
best hasbro beyblades to buy for hasbro stadiums (other than earth eagle)
Hmm, Id say Earth Virgo.

Also, get the Dragin Bite Attack Face Off pack, the wolf is epic!
Thanks UnLeAsHeD.:
Smile Smile
ok i got $20 and will be getting about another $20 soon (when me and my mom sort out what she owes me)
so what should i buy/save up to buy

i have
lightning ldrago, dark wolf, storm aries*, dark gasher, rock aquario, storm pegx2, earth eagle, killer gemios, rock leon, flame bull*, rock scorpio (did i spell that right), and flame saggitario

edit: im thinking about the meteo ldrago reshuffle set but i might not get
I have a combo which is MF Dark Bull C145WB. Should i buy Random booster Vol.4 to get Earth Wheel + GB145 (which is earth Virgo) or should i buy Earth Aquila?
(Jan. 02, 2011  10:25 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I have a combo which is MF Dark Bull C145WB. Should i buy Random booster Vol.4 to get Earth Wheel + GB145 (which is earth Virgo) or should i buy Earth Aquila?

Since it's a defense combo, get a hasbro earth Virgo, because hasbro's earth is heavier, and you get gb145.

But if you were making a stamina combo, get a takara tomy earth Aquila.
(Jan. 02, 2011  10:37 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  10:25 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I have a combo which is MF Dark Bull C145WB. Should i buy Random booster Vol.4 to get Earth Wheel + GB145 (which is earth Virgo) or should i buy Earth Aquila?

Since it's a defense combo, get a hasbro earth Virgo, because hasbro's earth is heavier, and you get gb145.

But if you were making a stamina combo, get a takara tomy earth Aquila.

I live in Asia. So getting Hasbro's stuff is rare. I will buy Earth Aquila, since i need a new launcher anyways.
what is included in bb-96? is $33 with shipping a good price? is it worth it? sorry for all of the questions. thanks
lord Wolfblade: Get Earth Virgo, Burn Phoenix, and Vulcan Horseus. All great beys. Get the Hasbro versions of the first 2, and get Vulcan off of Dimsum2u.

PS:Nice Edward avatar Smile
(Jan. 02, 2011  10:54 PM)AngelicSight Wrote: lord Wolfblade: Get Earth Virgo, Burn Phoenix, and Vulcan Horseus. All great beys. Get the Hasbro versions of the first 2, and get Vulcan off of Dimsum2u.

PS:Nice Edward avatar Smile

thank you for the help

yeah Edward is my fav fire emblem character, and my best
(Jan. 02, 2011  10:53 PM)jdarell Wrote: what is included in bb-96? is $33 with shipping a good price? is it worth it? sorry for all of the questions. thanks
To know what's inside-SEARCH

but $33?? Akirasdaddy has it for $55...are you 100% sure it's real? Akirasdaddy has very low prices, for that to be over $20 cheaper just seems...not right...
yes im %100 sure its real...its on plamoya.com, that place is legit. great prices too
But it's SAL Shipping. Which is pretty slow.
heyy are thermal lacerta or rock giraffe good beys
Thermal lacerta- no.
Rock giraffe- depends on what defensive tracks you currently have, and what attack wheels you have. R145 is very good though. if you have a top tier attack wheel, then you don't need rock.
Isnt this for asking which bey to buy? Maybe you eill have to ask that from the seller.
(Jan. 03, 2011  3:14 AM)jdarell Wrote: how long does SAL shipping take?

Ask the seller. or go to ur post office..
I can get 1 late xmass gift?? Shud i get meteo ldrago galaxy pegasus gravity perseus or a dif explosion bey (i dnt have any beys from mfbe so watevers good!!)????!!!!!