Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

You can't compare a track to a bottom, it makes no sense.
Also you got it wrong, 230 does better against lower tracks and worse against higher tracks.
And btw, Dranzer MF isn't worth $40.. It's worth $70. I sold by Wolborg MS for $112...
Was it NIB ? I might consider selling mine too then. Unsmith
hi =, who here would buy normal woborgMS einstine/ hopper attack and death gargoyle

can u say if u would and how much you'd buy it 4
I have one more question regarding the prices of:

NIB Jiraiya MS by Takara/Hasbro
NIB Samurai Changer MS by Takara
NIB Death Gargoyle MS by Takara

Thank you very much guys for all the help~!
$40 - Kei has one for $35 ;]
$50
$40
Think it's pretty annoying that Samurai changer is more expensive than Jiraiya despite Jiraiya having more useful parts.
Hmm, am allowed to get any HWS2 bey starter I want, got the money now Wink any suggestions. I currently have Ray Gil and Meteo. I am interested in Attack types but anything is fine... I'm keeping an eye at Gravity Perseus, Galaxy Pegasis and Ray Unicorno. They are all great, but I'm open to other suggestions/further reasoning... Damn all these new parts. So hard to choose.
Galaxy Pegasis sucks. Get Gravity Perseus for Gravity AD145 and WD.
Good choice, anything else you would recommend I really need a rubber bottom, should I get Unicorno aswell. Or should something else do better. Much apreciated.

NOTE: The formal thing is more of a Joke, today marks the end of the Universal Brad Day (Different Time Zones Wink so that means my jokes up. Well not until 12:00PM EST ^^

UPDATE: I can either get Gravity Perseus or Ray Unicorno with a Light Launcher 2. I beleive Ray has better value as a strater but Gravity Perseus has better parts, im stuuck in between. D:
Depends on what type you want:

Gravity Perseus: Stamina + Attack with wheel
Ray unicorno: Attack + CS has some defence use

Also LR beylauncher is pretty useful.
Thank you megablader, I was just reviewing my brothers posts, Im sorry he had to question your answer too. Unhappy Gravity it is ^^
so any way here is the situation:

you have 4 105 spin tracks. You dont know if you should buy an L drago ONLY for its 100 spin track ($15 just for the track) so it can be used in an attack combo or if you should get a Burn Phoenix for Stamina combos? ( i dont exactly want L Drago for a smash attack unless its better than Unicorno or Booster Aquario)
I already answered that question when you sent me a PM and you had already asked that before ...
Yeah sorry blah, when I ask a question I generally try to ask as many people as possible ^^

EDIT: were u talking to me or greenx. perhaps both. because i pmd you. and i sort of asked thsi before, only my brother asked for me, refused to give me the answer, said I would know the power of the defaeatfulness, i dont even think he understands word syntax...
I was talking to GreeNxBlader haha.
okay hah, i was in the same situation. oddly enough, he sent me a PM aswell, I answered but since he pmd you aswell i dont really see any need to have psted this her, the only reason i asked ti again was because i had only gotten informaation from you, i like a variety of sources. when i tend to call telstra etc, i speak to 3 representatives just to clarify bwahah Andrew

blah nice unboxings been waiting for those, thanks
hi =, who here would buy normal woborgMS einstine/ hopper attack and death gargoyle

can u say if u would and how much you'd buy it 4
thanks
Is this set worth buying? I thought it'd be worth getting due to the two beyblades launchers and stadium, not sure still..

Is the stadium the type that rubs paint onto the beyblade? I read about that on one thread if so I rather just get some other bey blades I've been looking at.

Super vortex battle set.

There's also two beyblade packs are they worth getting as a starter beyblade?

two beyblade packs

I'm planning on getting earth eagle, but thought I'd pick a few other too, but not sure on the two pack ones are they the same or repaints?

I've seen a L drago and dark wolf pack and some other one forgot.

I plan on getting two phantom fox MS one for collection other to play around with.

I'll probably just play with it for fun and of coarse not in a serious battle or anything since it's banned.
(Dec. 08, 2010  7:19 PM)Saya Wrote: Is this set worth buying? I thought it'd be worth getting due to the two beyblades launchers and stadium, not sure still..

Is the stadium the type that rubs paint onto the beyblade? I read about that on one thread if so I rather just get some other bey blades I've been looking at.

Super vortex battle set.

There's also two beyblade packs are they worth getting as a starter beyblade?

two beyblade packs

I'm planning on getting earth eagle, but thought I'd pick a few other too, but not sure on the two pack ones are they the same or repaints?

I've seen a L drago and dark wolf pack and some other one forgot.

I plan on getting two phantom fox MS one for collection other to play with I was told it's banned. Just curious why? I tried searching and couldn't find it.

I'll probably just play with it for fun and of coarse not in a serious battle or anything.
The Super Vortex Beystadium is bad, like all of Hasbro's Beystadiums, and they all put paint on Beyblades' Bottoms. It is a 'good' set because if you have no stadium at all it has one as well as two useful Beyblades, but if you can, you should consider getting BB-32 or BB-76 instead, at least they have good Beystadiums.

That Faceoff Set is actually very good, even if it comes with Dark, which is one of the worst Metal Wheels. Do buy it. For the Earth Aquila included in that set, it has exactly the same parts, but it is a recolour.

Make sure to look at the "What to Buy in MFB" topic if you want to have further advice on Beyblade purchases.

As for Phantom Fox MS, you should read our Rulebooks.
Was it a bad idea for me to purchase BB01 is it useful or not? I'm nervous Confused
Its quite useful as it comes with the Pegasis metal wheel hat just needs to be given a Metal face ,145 track and RF
Is it a good idea to get the US beyblade ds game with cyber pegasus 100hf?
ps it comes with a metal face
(Dec. 08, 2010  9:29 PM)BurningPhoenixx Wrote: Is it a good idea to get the US beyblade ds game with cyber pegasus 100hf?
ps it comes with a metal face

No, get Bakushin Susanow. It's the best out of the three, but still needs testing.

Get the Cyber Pegasis 105F in the new Hasbro Exclusive packs for 7.99, just with a different color scheme (Blue and White) as opposed to the red, but still the same.

Don't waste your money on Counter or Cyber, they all come with a Metal Face.
Nah. Not good wheel just keep it for collection. Its not worth scratching up ;D. Also Moss thank you Grin I feel releived