Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

As a stand alone beyblade against other uncustomized beyblades it is decent.
Listen : we are the World Beyblade Organization, a sanctioning body for tournaments all over the world. Obviously we try to encourage people to gather interest in their area and host tournaments that we approve.

This is the message board of the World Beyblade Organization. Everything we tell you is based on the realistic belief that you would be thoroughly defeated in a tournament if you showed up with most of the uncustomized Beyblades. Nobody would use an uncustomized Beyblade in a tournament if they wanted to win.

Killer is horrible, Gemios is so-so, DF145 is apparently not needed at all anymore, and FS is bad. Killer Gemios is a bad Beyblade, and you are giving false information if you advise somebody to get that Beyblade.
Well I OWN one and IMO it is a DECENT beyblade. I think everyone is entitled to their opinions, right? Or does that not apply here in WBO?
(Oct. 05, 2010  2:05 AM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: Well I OWN one and IMO it is a DECENT beyblade. I think everyone is entitled to their opinions, right? Or does that not apply here in WBO?

Not when you're giving information that is completely false.

That's like trying to tell someone the sky is black. It might be your opinion, but it's also completely incorrect.
I'm pretty sure Kai-V owns one too.
OK ENOUGH SERIOUSLY

back to topic, I know at least one or two people on the board have the Vulcan Horuseus already. Any test results made as of yet? I cant really consider this purchase consultation since I have two coming from dimsum2u Grin
There was a Vulcan Discussion by Fyuuor. But that question belongs in AAQGAA
There's a Vulcan discussion.
got it, my bad I just couldnt take this fighting bs anymore and figured if somone would say if a bey was worth getting or not, we could get back on topic a bit
thermal lacerta or thermal pisces?
and ray unicorno, galaxy peg, rock giraffe, earth virgo, infinity libra?
Either for thermal both suck, E.virgo, or Unicorno for no.2.
(Oct. 05, 2010  4:54 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Either for thermal both suck, E.virgo, or Unicorno for no.2.
why do the thermals suck?
They don't neccesarily suck, it's just outclassed by other Stamina wheels such as Flame and Burn.
rest of the parts are pretty bad, and thermal isn't great to begin with

EDIT: mega beaten
Should i get a ray unicorno or try to find infinity libra (btw does anyone know where to get infinity?)
Ray Unicorno. It's cheaper. Infinity Libras are around 55$ on eBay.
And from what I have seen, Ray Unicorno is better since it has very useful parts.
Unicorns :3 <3
Edit: Grrrrrrrr...........
Get the more easily accessible, cheaper, tried and true beyblade Ray Unicorno.

EDIT: I'm really slow today...
I pretty much have all the beys for like combos and such, and I was wondering if libra was gonna be out more like in the future or is it limited edition cuz I like those more than beys for battle. So unicorno if infinity libra isn't limtied edition and if it is Libra.
Infinity Libra is limited edition.
Hi guys, my seller recently came back with these:

BB-01 Starter Pegasis 105F
BB-05 Pegasis 145D
BB-06 Bull 145S
BB-07 Sagittario 125SF
BB-11 Wolf D125B
BB-12 Wolf 105F
BB-21 Attack and Balance Set
BB-24 Escolpio WD145S
BB-26 Gemios DF145FS
BB-27 Capricorne 100HF
BB-56 Hybrid Wheel Attack and Balance Set
BB-57 Hybrid Wheel Stamina and Defense Set

He also had a Set where Virgo, Aries, and one other pre-HWS Bey was included. I'm beseeching anyone who has had the experience of purchasing any of these Beys to prioritize what I should purchase first. I did not mention any of the HWS Boosters and Starters as I already own all of the useful ones; I hoarded Lightning LDrago, remember?

Thank you very much!
IMO BB-01/05 is a must.
Which should I get more:
Burn Pisces or a Mitsuya Cider Earth Aquila.
P.S. How much does a Mitsuya Cider Earth Aquila cost ?
(Oct. 05, 2010  7:56 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Hi guys, my seller recently came back with these:

BB-05 Pegasis 145D
BB-06 Bull 145S
BB-07 Sagittario 125SF
BB-11 Wolf D125B
BB-12 Wolf 105F
BB-24 Escolpio WD145S
BB-26 Gemios DF145FS
BB-27 Capricorne 100HF

He also had a Set where Virgo, Aries, and one other pre-HWS Bey was included. I'm beseeching anyone who has had the experience of purchasing any of these Beys to prioritize what I should purchase first. I did not mention any of the HWS Boosters and Starters as I already own all of the useful ones; I hoarded Lightning LDrago, remember?

Thank you very much!

Is your seller's prices reasonable?

carp, BB-01 is the set with a Beypointer, isn't it? D:
(Oct. 05, 2010  7:56 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Hi guys, my seller recently came back with these:

BB-05 Pegasis 145D
BB-06 Bull 145S
BB-07 Sagittario 125SF
BB-11 Wolf D125B
BB-12 Wolf 105F
BB-24 Escolpio WD145S
BB-26 Gemios DF145FS
BB-27 Capricorne 100HF

Thank you very much!

First, buy the HK limited set, which includes Virgo, Aries, and Pisces.
Second, buy pre-HWS Attack and Balance Set, it includes Pegasis, Aquario and 100, I also found that the black beyblauncher is a bit longer than others.