Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

£20's a bit steep but I'd still be interested to go and have a look. Smile I like to go on little adventures like that. At some point I will ask you the proper address and drags some friends over there with me. XD
Driger, do they work on beyblades (argh need wing cross)
Rocky - The shop I saw the watch at is outside the Train Station (British Rail)
Giga- I dunno I dont have one...
WTH. My dad works for British Rail. Interesting.
I DID, I said I dont know because I've never used one...
Sorry I posted after you edited
Is L Drago 105F worth getting? I haven't been hearing much about it performance-wise.
Yes, just because its the only left spin beyblade so far, its worth getting. But, you should be getting others, like Libra, Virgo, or Pegasis first. Its good to have but its not needed I suppose since there should be more left spin blades later.
I'm already planning on getting the Stamina and Defense Reshuffle Sets which comes with; Virgo DF145BS, Leone D125B, Libra 145S, Launcher Grip & Black 105 (track) and F (bottom). But I guess after I get that reshuffle set and a couple other starters and boosters, I'll get the L Drago. Smile
http://cgi.ebay.ca/TAKARA-Beyblade-A124-...m153.l1262

Is this guy legit, I am planning on buying a Metal Driger/ Dragoon G and a Driger MS from him.
Yeah brought from him in the uk before
Yeah that guys cool, I brought my Dragoon G, Metal Driger and Driger MS from him
I'm going to buy some beyblades soon from theintoys the takara version but I don't have any ripcorcds but you can't buy ripcords from theintoys so what should I do?
This is maybe the wrong topic to post this in but I couln't find a better one.
Which beyblades are you talking about? Some of them come with ripcords, some don't.

If they don't you could just order some that do come with ripcords either instead of or to go with them. Or you could get some of ebay in a lot.......or someone here might give you some.
Can you give me some good site where I can buy from then Smile but I live in Sweden and thats far away from the U.S.
But will it get alot more expensive than buying from the uk?
Where to buy beyblades:
theintoy.co.uk (UK)
ideal808.com (US)
toywiz.com (US)
ebay
amazon

What kind of beyblades will you be buying; Plastic, HMS or MFB?

(Feb. 19, 2009  7:03 PM)kevinpettersson Wrote: but I live in Sweden and thats far away from the U.S. But will it get alot more expensive than buying from the uk?

Not necessarily.
i want EG plastic.
have you bought from any of does sites?
EG Plastics kind of suck... actually they really suck. Your better off getting the new Metal Fight Beyblades, as they are the new series out, and they out preform Plastics & most HMS.
Plastic EG's were pretty much the worst series in beyblade, they're not really worth buying. You should buy MFB.

Those sites are used a lot by the beyblade community and people have not had any problems purchasing from them, plus they're pretty much the only sites to buy beyblades.

EDIT: Didn't see Blitz's post.
I know the plastic sucks but I love them anyway.
They are way more cooler than the MFB and the HMS.
But I don't trust ebay and amazon that much so I keep myself to toywiz.
But please just say which one is the best of these:

Rushing Boar
Trygle
Gaia Dragoon
Driger F
Toywiz is pretty expensive. D: But Trygles AR is really good, and Driger F has an interesting bottom though I haven't really found much use for it........not sure about the others.
Driger F

Btw Toywiz is really over-priced. theintoy would be better.
(Feb. 19, 2009  8:03 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Driger F

Btw Toywiz is really over-priced. theintoy would be better.

I don't think they do those blades at theintoy.......though if you really wanted them, you may be able to get them of other members. :\
Yes I know that toywiz has screwed prices but the thing is that I'm out of ripcords Uncertain so I need to get hasbro blades so that I can get some ripcords Smile
The takara versions doesen't bring ripcords?
Some Takara beyblades do come with the launcher and ripcord. It depends if its a booster (which only comes with a beyblade) or a starter set (which comes with a beyblade, launcher and ripcord).