[Pulaski, Virginia, USA] (South-Western Tip of VA) Anybody close?

Is anybody close?

I would like to hold a WBO tournament.

I have a TT Attack Stadium, so the Battles will be official if I can get enough people to attend.
(Nov. 27, 2010  10:25 PM)kayla10 Wrote: i may come...

I'd still need more than 1 person to come...

I'm not going to propose a tournament until I KNOW I can get people to show up.
That's a good point. I live in chesterfield, and also have a TT attack stadium. Give me a shout if you can find more people.
(Nov. 28, 2010  11:29 PM)AngelicSight Wrote: That's a good point. I live in chesterfield, and also have a TT attack stadium. Give me a shout if you can find more people.

Chesterfield is quite far away, if I got enough people, you could go THAT far?
I might, but I would recommend holding a tournament in Richmond, as it is the center of VA. More people would show up.
Oh my. I live near Woodbridge, and Pulaski is pretty far away. ._. Richmond's pretty far too.

I can't guarantee that I can come, but I'd like to be updated on this when possible. I have a TT Attack stadium as well.
Haha damn My mom just drove to virginia yesterday. I'm from Virginia but now i live in pa. That's sad i would've loved to come.
Shoot, I lived in Va Lynchburg but I moved to California I can go to richmond if I lived there
Hey Blaze Wheeler, if you want a tournment I think maybe in Charlottesville because its in the almost exact center of VA and it might be easier for most bladers in the outer parts of VA.
(Dec. 13, 2010  11:20 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Hey Blaze Wheeler, if you want a tournment I think maybe in Charlottesville because its in the almost exact center of VA and it might be easier for most bladers in the outer parts of VA.

I can't really go far...

I was just seeing if anyone in Virginia lived close enough to start a Tournament in my town or close.
is that anywere near norfolk?
(Dec. 17, 2010  2:10 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: is that anywere near norfolk?

It's on the opposite side of the state than Norfolk.
i would go and probly leave the winner i live in williamsburge i think richmond would be good for me and most pepole and its a big city =)
and i have a dark capricorn 100es all balence
i can go and kayla10 can too!!!!
(Dec. 20, 2010  1:55 AM)Dark Alpha Wolf Wrote: i can go and kayla10 can too!!!!

I guess that's 3 people including myself.
Eh... I could get some people I know IRL to join, but I doubt they would pay to join the Tournament, like WBO needs...
i have lots of friends who love beybladebattles in suffolk, if u could move a bit closer like Norffolk or Richmond that would be great
Attached Files

.png   dragon_5.png (Size: 46.55 KB / Downloads: 171)
Wink richmond would be nice so would fairfax.
Fairfax would be pretty doable.
dose blaze wheeler really have vulcan horseus
lets do richmond.
o.o
I happen to Live in Richmond, Bit I do not have any of the "official" stadiums. just the Lightning L-Drago Stadium.

i am also new to the MF series.. Got my first ones on Christmas. Atm i have 11 blades so i guess I could make something out of that to enter.