World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Pulaski, Virginia, USA] (South-Western Tip of VA) Anybody close? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Pulaski, Virginia, USA] (South-Western Tip of VA) Anybody close? (/Thread-Pulaski-Virginia-USA-South-Western-Tip-of-VA-Anybody-close)

Pages: 1 2

[Pulaski, Virginia, USA] (South-Western Tip of VA) Anybody close? - Blaze Wheeler - Nov. 26, 2010

Is anybody close?

I would like to hold a WBO tournament.

I have a TT Attack Stadium, so the Battles will be official if I can get enough people to attend.

RE: [Pulaski, Virginia, USA] (South-Western Tip of VA) Anybody close? - Livingdeadgirl - Nov. 27, 2010

i may come...

RE: [Pulaski, Virginia, USA] (South-Western Tip of VA) Anybody close? - Blaze Wheeler - Nov. 27, 2010

(Nov. 27, 2010  10:25 PM)kayla10 Wrote: i may come...

I'd still need more than 1 person to come...

I'm not going to propose a tournament until I KNOW I can get people to show up.

RE: [Pulaski, Virginia, USA] (South-Western Tip of VA) Anybody close? - AngelicSight - Nov. 28, 2010

That's a good point. I live in chesterfield, and also have a TT attack stadium. Give me a shout if you can find more people.

RE: [Pulaski, Virginia, USA] (South-Western Tip of VA) Anybody close? - Blaze Wheeler - Nov. 30, 2010

(Nov. 28, 2010  11:29 PM)AngelicSight Wrote: That's a good point. I live in chesterfield, and also have a TT attack stadium. Give me a shout if you can find more people.

Chesterfield is quite far away, if I got enough people, you could go THAT far?

RE: [Pulaski, Virginia, USA] (South-Western Tip of VA) Anybody close? - AngelicSight - Nov. 30, 2010

I might, but I would recommend holding a tournament in Richmond, as it is the center of VA. More people would show up.

RE: [Pulaski, Virginia, USA] (South-Western Tip of VA) Anybody close? - jr591 - Dec. 12, 2010

Oh my. I live near Woodbridge, and Pulaski is pretty far away. ._. Richmond's pretty far too.

I can't guarantee that I can come, but I'd like to be updated on this when possible. I have a TT Attack stadium as well.

RE: [Pulaski, Virginia, USA] (South-Western Tip of VA) Anybody close? - Mystery_Bey - Dec. 13, 2010

Haha damn My mom just drove to virginia yesterday. I'm from Virginia but now i live in pa. That's sad i would've loved to come.

RE: [Pulaski, Virginia, USA] (South-Western Tip of VA) Anybody close? - infinitylibra - Dec. 13, 2010

Shoot, I lived in Va Lynchburg but I moved to California I can go to richmond if I lived there

RE: [Pulaski, Virginia, USA] (South-Western Tip of VA) Anybody close? - ©oke - Dec. 13, 2010

Hey Blaze Wheeler, if you want a tournment I think maybe in Charlottesville because its in the almost exact center of VA and it might be easier for most bladers in the outer parts of VA.

RE: [Pulaski, Virginia, USA] (South-Western Tip of VA) Anybody close? - Blaze Wheeler - Dec. 16, 2010

(Dec. 13, 2010  11:20 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Hey Blaze Wheeler, if you want a tournment I think maybe in Charlottesville because its in the almost exact center of VA and it might be easier for most bladers in the outer parts of VA.

I can't really go far...

I was just seeing if anyone in Virginia lived close enough to start a Tournament in my town or close.

RE: [Pulaski, Virginia, USA] (South-Western Tip of VA) Anybody close? - Axel Phantom - Dec. 17, 2010

is that anywere near norfolk?

RE: [Pulaski, Virginia, USA] (South-Western Tip of VA) Anybody close? - Blaze Wheeler - Dec. 18, 2010

(Dec. 17, 2010  2:10 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: is that anywere near norfolk?

It's on the opposite side of the state than Norfolk.

RE: [Pulaski, Virginia, USA] (South-Western Tip of VA) Anybody close? - mikybballin - Dec. 19, 2010

i would go and probly leave the winner i live in williamsburge i think richmond would be good for me and most pepole and its a big city =)
and i have a dark capricorn 100es all balence

RE: [Pulaski, Virginia, USA] (South-Western Tip of VA) Anybody close? - KOYA234 - Dec. 19, 2010

i wouldent give up

RE: [Pulaski, Virginia, USA] (South-Western Tip of VA) Anybody close? - Meriadie - Dec. 20, 2010

i can go and kayla10 can too!!!!

RE: [Pulaski, Virginia, USA] (South-Western Tip of VA) Anybody close? - Blaze Wheeler - Dec. 20, 2010

(Dec. 20, 2010  1:55 AM)Dark Alpha Wolf Wrote: i can go and kayla10 can too!!!!

I guess that's 3 people including myself.

RE: [Pulaski, Virginia, USA] (South-Western Tip of VA) Anybody close? - Livingdeadgirl - Dec. 20, 2010

Damn it!!!PEOPLE PLEASE JOIN!

RE: [Pulaski, Virginia, USA] (South-Western Tip of VA) Anybody close? - Blaze Wheeler - Dec. 20, 2010

Eh... I could get some people I know IRL to join, but I doubt they would pay to join the Tournament, like WBO needs...

RE: [Pulaski, Virginia, USA] (South-Western Tip of VA) Anybody close? - tkoextreme - Dec. 28, 2010

i have lots of friends who love beybladebattles in suffolk, if u could move a bit closer like Norffolk or Richmond that would be great

RE: [Pulaski, Virginia, USA] (South-Western Tip of VA) Anybody close? - Laseryon - Jan. 01, 2011

Wink richmond would be nice so would fairfax.

RE: [Pulaski, Virginia, USA] (South-Western Tip of VA) Anybody close? - AngelicSight - Jan. 01, 2011

Fairfax would be pretty doable.

RE: [Pulaski, Virginia, USA] (South-Western Tip of VA) Anybody close? - Laseryon - Jan. 02, 2011

dose blaze wheeler really have vulcan horseus

RE: [Pulaski, Virginia, USA] (South-Western Tip of VA) Anybody close? - Laseryon - Jan. 02, 2011

lets do richmond.

RE: [Pulaski, Virginia, USA] (South-Western Tip of VA) Anybody close? - VaxtinTheWolf - Jan. 21, 2011

o.o
I happen to Live in Richmond, Bit I do not have any of the "official" stadiums. just the Lightning L-Drago Stadium.

i am also new to the MF series.. Got my first ones on Christmas. Atm i have 11 blades so i guess I could make something out of that to enter.