[Puerto Rico, USA] Looking for Bladers from Puerto Rico

Its me elian i made a new account im going for sure i already have the money is it okay for my dad to compete

This time im gonna destroy u barreto (i hope) jk im gonna get destroyed

Im so anxius ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i wanna win so bad is there gonna be prizes both days
Does anyone have Barreto's personal contact information or some more direct way to contact him ? He has not come online since April 30th, yet he won the qualifier and we need to arrange his flying to Toronto before this week, basically ...
wow... absolutely no one from PR has been active on the forums lately...
well, i'm just passing by to check things out. I was actually going to the Comic-Con tournaments, i was there with my gear & everything, but i was busy due to something i had to take care of first.
This is a shout out to all Bladers from PR:
please be active here. its sad that only a few ever log in. and as of June 2013 I am the only blader that happens to be around. if we arent active, we cant stay in current with the meta-game.
Damn i wanna battle so much ahhhhh!!!!
Hey!! Puerto Rico!!!!! This is Heroic giving you guys a wake up call!!!!!!!!

Who wants to go to a tourney hosted by me!?
I'm in XD I really don't mind who hosts, as long as I can spam duo, lol. I can help you if you'd like, thought I yet don't have a tournament legit bb-10 (mine's all cracked up (pun intended)). But yeah I've heard on the Facebook page that Barreto plans on hosting quite a few tournaments, which is good. Thought we know that here its a pain in the *ss finding a place to use for a tournament, literally. Also sorry for not going to the BR qualifiers, and to Comic-Con. Well, not so sorry cause I had a feeling I wouldn't win at either, and I don't like loosing points. Though it grinds my gears that chaoticwolf won... anyways, yeah I'll try my best to assist to future tournaments, and be of help. I already went grape mode and sucked all the information I could from the forums, so I guess I'm good to go.
(Jun. 20, 2013  7:55 PM)Infinity Wrote: I'm in XD I really don't mind who hosts, as long as I can spam duo, lol. I can help you if you'd like, thought I yet don't have a tournament legit bb-10 (mine's all cracked up (pun intended)). But yeah I've heard on the Facebook page that Barreto plans on hosting quite a few tournaments, which is good. Thought we know that here its a pain in the *ss finding a place to use for a tournament, literally. Also sorry for not going to the BR qualifiers, and to Comic-Con. Well, not so sorry cause I had a feeling I wouldn't win at either, and I don't like loosing points. Though it grinds my gears that chaoticwolf won... anyways, yeah I'll try my best to assist to future tournaments, and be of help. I already went grape mode and sucked all the information I could from the forums, so I guess I'm good to go.

Yeah!!! Now that's what I'm talking about!! Revival of Puerto Rico!!

ps. My BB-10 cracked by the side Uncertain (my brother denies he broke it)yeah right)) XD
Hello guys. I want there to be another torney too. Btw, i posted new drawings in my Manga drawings thread. Check them out!!!!!!
Hello Puerto Rican Bladers!!!Im GamerBoyMarcos I LOVE beyblade Im a very good blader
Reporting in! Watching all this new stuff about Beyblade Burst has me pretty excited. I would be willing to host again if there was community that was still active in Puerto Rico. Its gonna be especially hard until Beyblade Burst gets announced over here in the US so it'll probably have to be sort of a Beyblade Club with a few people for a while.

Anyway, if you guys are up for it, just post here.
Hi I'm a bladder from pr I hope we can all be buddys

Is any bladder here from humacao
ENGLISH
Hey guys, I'm writing this for any future Puerto Rico Bladers that come through here. Right now there are about 5 Bladers total in Puerto Rico that I know about and unfortunately we're not very close to each other. We need 7 people to make a tournament, so for now we won't be able to do them. As soon as we have 7 people we can make a tournament. This would be for a Standard Format Tournament which is for Metal Fusion, Masters, Fury, and Shogun Steel Beyblades.

I myself should be around here almost everyday so if you have any questions you can go ahead and ask them here. For now I don't think there will be an active Puerto Rico community but in any case I am ready to organize a tournament anywhere.

ESPAÑOL
Hola, estoy escribiendo esto para cualquier Blader Puertorriqueño que pase por aquí. Ahora mismo hay 5 Bladers total en Puerto Rico que yo conozco y desafortunadamente no vivimos cerca de uno al otro. Necesitamos 7 personas para hacer un Torneo, así que por ahora no se van a poder hacer. Tan pronto hayan 7 personas se puede organizar un Torneo. Este torneo sería Formato Estándar que es para los Beyblades de Metal Fusion, Masters, Fury, y Shogun Steel.

Yo voy a pasar por aquí casi todos los días así que si tienen alguna pregunta háganla aquí. Por ahora no creo que vaya a haber una comunidad activa en Puerto Rico pero cualquier cosa estoy preparado para hacer un torneo en cualquier pueblo.

I am from Carolina, Puerto Rico.
Hi everyone I'm Kevin a blader from PuertoRico n it's been 3 years since I was here n I was a catch up n beyblade message me plss
(Jun. 20, 2013  7:12 PM)Heroic Wrote: Hey!! Puerto Rico!!!!! This is Heroic giving you guys a wake up call!!!!!!!!

Who wants to go to a tourney hosted by me!?

I wanna
Yes plz me and my friends will love for someone to host a tournament just tell us where and when and we might be thereStupid
Yeah I wanna have a battle real soon
Im from Vega Alta, coyotevazquez@gmail.com
(Aug. 03, 2018  1:19 AM)Lanzarus Wrote: Any blader from Puerto Rico?

Hi Lanzarus, I'm one of the organizers/judges from Puerto Rico, I'm from Carolina and I'm currently trying to start up a few Beyblade Burst tournaments. I used to organize Metal Fight/Fusion Beyblade Tournament in 2013 and those were great fun, so I'm trying to start up the community once again. 

Hola Lanzarus, soy uno de los organizadores/jueces de Puerto Rico, soy de Carolina y estoy tratando de empezar algunos torneos de Beyblade Burst. En 2013 yo organice par de Torneos de Metal Fight/Fusion Beyblade y la pasamos bien, asi que estoy tratando de empezar la comunidad de nuevo.
Soon in Summer we are starting tournaments in the west site of Puerto Rico!
(Mar. 28, 2019  8:54 PM)klarac Wrote: Soon in Summer we are starting tournaments in the west site of Puerto Rico!

Puerto Rico Bladers (8-13yo)! This is not a drill. There are 2 unofficial (non-WBO) Hasbro Beyblade Burst tournaments tomorrow at each Toys 4 Fun store. One in Plaza Las Americas (San Juan), and one in Mayaguez Mall. Registration starts at 11am-12pm and they're expected to last till 4pm. I'll be passing by the one in Plaza.

Torneo Plaza (San Juan) / Torneo Mayaguez Mall

Español: (Para las edades 8-13) Habran 2 Torneos Hasbro Beyblade Burst mañana en Plaza las Americas (San Juan) y Mayaguez Mall  en las tiendas Toys 4 Fun. Registro empieza a las 11am-12pm y esperan que dure hasta las 4pm. Voy a pasar por el de Plaza.

Sorry for the mass PM everyone I just need to know who is active currently or is even interested. In other news I found this website: beybladepr.com and Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Beyblade-Puerto...520281657/ while Googling "Beyblade Puerto Rico" (got the tournaments there too). It's apparently a legit corporation registered in Puerto Rico, I'm currently trying to get in contact with the guy who made it.
I'm a bit too old to participate in the Hasbro tournaments but it's great that they're happening. Hopefully Beyblade starts getting some traction around here.
Tournaments looking pretty good guys, lots of kids. Don't think there's too many older kids but I've seen a couple. I really should've tried to promote the WBO here but I found out about it yesterday. I'll post some pics later today.

PICS:
[Image: ae1KjVs.jpg]
[Image: jWTR1Xm.jpg]
[Image: rrsVmgh.jpg]
[Image: 0vYdFEe.jpg]
[Image: GV5mfnd.jpg]

Toys4Fun Hasbro Beyblade TOURNAMENT REPORT - Plaza Las Americas (I wasn't involved in any way with Toys4Fun)

Este torneo fue bastante bueno para ser la primera vez que hacen uno, pero tuvo algunas fallas que tratare de mirar objetivamente.  

1. No pusieron un BeyStadium para jugar en lo que empezaba el Torneo.
Llegue a las 11am (cuando se supone que empezara el registro) no había ningún Stadium donde jugar, namas habían como 3 o 4 Bladers a esa hora. Cuando se acercaron las 12pm (que ya habían bastantes personas) habían varios niños que estaban jugando con los Beys en el piso! (Que pudiera haber ocasionado que no pudieran participar en el Torneo si la pieza se rompía o se gastaba demasiado.) Incluso durante el Torneo varios niños siguieron jugando en el piso.

2. Usaron el Beystadium de Hasbro para el Torneo
Realmente es horrible cuan malos terminan siendo todos los Beystadium de Hasbro. Y para colmo, de la distancia que yo estaba, no te deja ver los Beys, los únicos que podían verlos bien eran los que estaban jugando en el y el juez. Standard Beystadium de Takara Tomy para la próxima, es mas balanceado para todos los tipos de Beys y tiene una tapa clear para ver las batallas claramente.

3. El Juez no tenia mucha experiencia.
Al principio estaban contando una caída en los hoyos del Stadium Hasbro como Over Finish, después como Spin Finish o Burst Finish (Si explotaba adentro.) Varias veces tuvo que buscar si una pieza particular era Hasbro? (Realmente no estoy seguro que estaban haciendo, si era eso o si era que no se podían usar Beys de la serie mas reciente (la mayoría de los Beys eran Burst Evolution, y algunos Burst Turbo, pero creo que una vez no dejaron a alguien usar Bearing (Burst Evolution) no se porque.

Deberían enforzar la regla de no mas de 30cm encima del Beystadium para lanzar el Bey. Y contar los puntos incluso cuando alguien comete un mislaunch o foul (Crea mejor disciplina para que traten de que no vuelva a pasar.) Por ultimo, estaba diciendo "3, 2, 1, Let it Rip!" muy  rápido y muchos de los chicos estaban lanzando en "Let it" (y hasta en los números varias veces) cuando se supone que sea durante la duración completa de "Rip!".

4. Por ultimo varias personas se fueron durante el Torneo.
Que no es culpa de nadie, pero podrían haber sido mas claros con los jugadores para que informaran al referee antes de irse. (E informar como se estaba llevando a cabo el Torneo (Single o Double Elimination, Round Robin.)

Para terminar en algo positivo, parece que todo el mundo se divirtió, hasta personas que estaban en Plaza y mucha gente estuvo preguntando cuando era el próximo. Un Torneo oficial de WBO con ellos estaría brutal.

PS. No se si durante las semana antes del torneo había algún letrero o algo, pero no había nada anunciando que había un Torneo de Beyblade ese día.
Para el próximo deberían de anunciarlo desde una semana antes (por lo menos) en la tienda, con un letrero y en el día del Torneo.

(Mar. 30, 2019  1:41 AM)Niteblade Wrote: I'm a bit too old to participate in the Hasbro tournaments but it's great that they're happening. Hopefully Beyblade starts getting some traction around here.

Thanks for coming back!
Gracias por compartir esto Barreto, estoy tratando de poder registrarme como organizadora , llevamos a cabo en en Mayagüez también, después les comparto fotos, etc. Soy nueva en esto y quiero llevar esto a otro nivel para q los clientes tengan estas experiencia. Quiero hacer una liga con estos chicos, que Stan bien motivados