[Puerto Rico, USA] Looking for Bladers from Puerto Rico

(Feb. 15, 2013  11:06 AM)TheMETEOALEX Wrote: Han conseguido un nobre para ep torneo?

[San Juan, Puerto Rico] Beyblade Brawl!
Im probs going
Im not shure if im coming. But ill probably will.
We already have 8 Confirmed members, but I'm gonna wait a couple of days (Monday) so more people can confirm, please do it ASAP!
I will go too and this time I'll try my best.
Is there any official post yet?till when do we have to confirm?
(Feb. 17, 2013  6:40 PM)TheMETEOALEX Wrote: Is there any official post yet?till when do we have to confirm?

Just tell me when you know you can go for sure, the official thread for the event will be up this next week. We already have 9 people so I'll go ahead and make the proposal tomorrow

EDIT: We're official! Check the Official Events later! LINK: Beyblade Brawl Thread!
Ok. Its official, im coming.
Well, we're done with Beyblade Brawl! So lets start discussing the next Tournament lol. So for now, our next one will be on Sunday, March 24 in Fajardo (really close to El Conquistador Resort). We'll be having 3 legal Stadiums this time to speed things up and 1 Zero-G Stadium so you can try it out. We will also be playing on tables this time.

For now I won't be able to do Tournaments on Saturdays, since I have class from 12-3pm

Confirmed:
  1. Barreto
  2. julianxnxx
  3. KentaSagittario
  4. joey beymaster
  5. super-blader
  6. liontamer96
im going to rising sun beyblade tournament in fajardo Stupid
Put me there as maybe
Alright, we're only missing one person so we can confirm this event.

Confirmed:
  1. Barreto
  2. julianxnxx
  3. KentaSagittario
  4. joey beymaster
  5. super-blader
  6. liontamer96
  7. monkeyballz
  8. Ezphix

Maybe
  • Infinity
We're done with the smaller events for now... But I'm organizing the most important one yet! For May 25 and 26 (BeyDays) we will be having 2 Tournaments (1 each day):

Beyblade Workshop + Noob Training (lol)
On, Saturday, May 25, 2013
Where: Puerto Rico Comic-Con, Centro de Convenciones in San Juan

Lastly, our 1st ever Puerto Rico Beyblade Championship! You win this and you're the Puerto Rico Beyblade Champion for a whole year!!!
On, Sunday, May 26, 2013
Where: Puerto Rico Comic-Con, Centro de Convenciones in San Juan

Please note that this event, is in the Puerto Rico Comic-Con and you will need to pay an entrance fee to get in which is, $16 for each day or $26 for a 2 day pass. You can buy tickets in Amigo and Walmart. The cheapest is in Teatro Centro.

For more information you can visit the Events on Facebook:

Beyblade Workshop

PR Bey Championship!!!
going XP and judging Joyful_2
me too XP looking forward to battle lol had a lot of fun on the last tournament even thought i didn't won
this time ill be x5 times more skilled than before lol already have my combos ready, and learned all the rules i was missing.
(Mar. 30, 2013  7:22 PM)Infinity Wrote: me too XP looking forward to battle lol had a lot of fun on the last tournament even thought i didn't won
this time ill be x5 times more skilled than before lol already have my combos ready, and learned all the rules i was missing.

we could say we're better than ever!!!
(Mar. 30, 2013  8:08 PM)Heroic Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2013  7:22 PM)Infinity Wrote: me too XP looking forward to battle lol had a lot of fun on the last tournament even thought i didn't won
this time ill be x9,000 times more skilled than before lol already have my combos ready, and learned all the rules i was missing.

yeah so far. after this we will get ever STRONGER!!!!! LMAO
I want to, at least, be the Strongest Blader in the island.
Im really really close to it lol i just gotta Defeat Barreto and thats it, no one else is good enough to stand in my way lol except maybe Victor... he got me with his Phantom Orion... doesnt matter anyways lol
(Mar. 30, 2013  8:28 PM)Infinity Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2013  8:08 PM)Heroic Wrote:
this time ill be x9,000 times more skilled than before lol already have my combos ready, and learned all the rules i was missing.

Im really really close to it lol i just gotta Defeat Barreto and thats it, no one else is good enough to stand in my way lol except maybe Victor... he got me with his Phantom Orion... doesnt matter anyways lol
well now remember we are rivals for the champion's throne XD but lets just defeat Barreto.... XD
(Mar. 30, 2013  8:34 PM)Heroic Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2013  8:28 PM)Infinity Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2013  8:08 PM)Heroic Wrote: we could say we're better than ever!!!

well now remember we are rivals for the champion's throne XD but lets just defeat Barreto.... XD
fine XD but know that i wont forgive you if you dont place at the tournament lol
You should've beaten me when you had the chance I am now TOURNAMENT OVERLORD!!! lol nah I just learned how to use attack...
(Mar. 30, 2013  8:40 PM)Barreto Wrote: You should've beaten me when you had the chance I am now TOURNAMENT OVERLORD!!! lol nah I just learned how to use attack...

well............ that killed the mood XD
(Mar. 30, 2013  8:40 PM)Barreto Wrote: You should've beaten me when you had the chance I am now TOURNAMENT OVERLORD!!! lol nah I just learned how to use attack...
next time i wont have any problems with my combos or launchers plus im practicing launch techniques so i can take out all the weak ones in a "Flash" lol im getting all my combos ready

(Mar. 30, 2013  8:42 PM)Heroic Wrote:

nah it didnt XD
(Mar. 30, 2013  8:43 PM)Infinity Wrote:
next time i wont have any problems with my combos or launchers plus im practicing launch techniques so i can take out all the weak ones in a "Flash" lol im getting all my combos ready

(Mar. 30, 2013  8:42 PM)Heroic Wrote:

nah it didnt XD

oh my my Infinity, we shouldn't spoil the surprise for our dear Barreto >Smile
(Mar. 30, 2013  8:45 PM)Heroic Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2013  8:43 PM)Infinity Wrote:

(Mar. 30, 2013  8:42 PM)Heroic Wrote: well............ that killed the mood XD

nah it didnt XD

oh my my Infinity, we shouldn't spoil the surprise for our dear Barreto >Smile

i think it doesnt matter XD but ok, ok lol