[Puerto Rico, USA] Looking for Bladers from Puerto Rico

Okay gang, I will see all of you at my neighborhood. That's were I live. I hope in meeting you all. Please come all of you. And Barreto, invite as many people as you can. invite more.
Pinching_eyes I'm itching to battle! It's been almost a year since I last battled someone! (and I lost u.u)
And also: lol I have a blader pass XD
Dam. what a coincidence. I haven't battled in a couple of months against somewone too. and whats a blader pass?
(Dec. 02, 2012  10:04 PM)Viridi Lover Wrote: whats a blader pass?
a blader pass is that blue face you see under my avatar, it allows you to participate in every tournament without paying the $5 entry fee. its good for one year and it costs $10
(Dec. 02, 2012  6:40 PM)Viridi Lover Wrote: And Barreto, invite as many people as you can. invite more.

Its up to the people who will be attending to bring a friend or two now, if everyone brings just 1 friend we'll have 18 people at the event + the people who have confirmed only on Facebook but still haven't made an account here.

FYI: EL THREAD OFICIAL DEL TORNEO LO MOVIERON PARA OFFICIAL EVENTS!

Hey guys, does anyone here owns a Zero-G stadium?
I'm getting one next month and I was thinking that maybe we could have a Zero-G format tournament on February or March, but we need at least 3 stadiums... If anyone else has one you can just post it here or pm me
(Dec. 17, 2012  6:58 PM)TrageDy Wrote: Hey guys, does anyone here owns a Zero-G stadium?
I'm getting one next month and I was thinking that maybe we could have a Zero-G format tournament on February or March, but we need at least 3 stadiums... If anyone else has one you can just post it here or pm me

I wasn't planning on doing anything with Zero-G before the May Tournament but I'll think about it. I'll start promoting it in January, so lets see where it goes. Maybe this will give people a better image of Shogun Steel (still can't get over the title lol)
Yo people! So, were back to this Thread again so lets bring it back to life!
Recent News:
We just had out first Tournament in Puerto Rico on Febuary 9th 2013, it was cool and fun and I will definitely make the 2nd one better, this one was great!, but next time I'm gonna give it 200%.

Upcoming Tournaments: Since the last Tournament was supposed to be in January, I decided to do another Tournament in Febuary which will probably be on the 23rd, it will almost 100% be on the Parque Luis Muñoz Rivera in San Juan which is in the actual Old San Juan. So please Confirm if you could 100% go to this Tournament, if you're not sure DON'T CONFIRM!

Also suggest me a name for it lol and don't say Beyblade Bash part 2!
(Feb. 11, 2013  11:24 PM)Barreto Wrote: Yo people! So, were back to this Thread again so lets bring it back to life!
Recent News:
We just had out first Tournament in Puerto Rico on Febuary 9th 2013, it was cool and fun and I will definitely make the 2nd one better, this one was great!, but next time I'm gonna give it 200%.

Upcoming Tournaments: Since the last Tournament was supposed to be in January, I decided to do another Tournament in Febuary which will probably be on the 23rd, it will almost 100% be on the Parque Luis Muñoz Rivera in San Juan which is in the actual Old San Juan. So please Confirm if you could 100% go to this Tournament, if you're not sure DON'T CONFIRM!

Also suggest me a name for it lol and don't say Beyblade Bash part 2!
Capital Beyblade Championship..... XD idk maybe
(Feb. 11, 2013  11:42 PM)Heroic Wrote: Capital Beyblade Championship..... XD idk maybe

Not bad...lol
i "think" i can go that day lol ill confirm soon (ill just edit this post) lol and about the name .-. here's a list of the first names that come to mind:
The Bey Wars
Battle of San Juan
Beyblade Assault
Beyblade Brawl
Beybattle force

idl thats all for now .-.
San Juan Beyblade Championship
or
San Juan Beyblade Brawl

These seem nice. Lets wait until I get more feedback.
How about capital spinners???il ask my dad if i can go ill post again
(Feb. 12, 2013  12:14 AM)TheMETEOALEX Wrote: How about capital spinners???il ask my dad if i can go ill post again

Spinners is a bit too general lol~
How bout capital bladers??
My dad said that if i put kore effort into school hill put moee effort into taking me to the tournaments
(Feb. 12, 2013  1:35 AM)TheMETEOALEX Wrote: My dad said that if i put kore effort into school hill put moee effort into taking me to the tournaments

Then put more effort!!! Haha, una vez tengamos 8 Bladers puedo confirmar el evento.
(Feb. 12, 2013  1:39 AM)Barreto Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2013  1:35 AM)TheMETEOALEX Wrote: My dad said that if i put kore effort into school hill put moee effort into taking me to the tournaments

Then put more effort!!! Haha, una vez tengamos 8 Bladers puedo confirmar el evento.

Yeah im putting more effort on every class because if i dont go ill dieSmile (not really just an expression)
So right now, Im waiting to see if we can get 8 people to confirm by tomorrow so I can go on friday, and pay to use a tarp for our event on the Park.

Right now we have 4 Confirmed:
  1. Barreto
  2. liontamer96
  3. VMVL1099
  4. HectorGonzalez

and 6 Maybes:
  1. Heroic
  2. Infinity
  3. TheMETEOALEX
  4. Viridi Lover
  5. super-blader
  6. Héctor Glock
Ok im understanding things better in school and finishing stuff faster i think im doing pretty good at putting more effort
(Feb. 14, 2013  11:04 AM)TheMETEOALEX Wrote: Ok im understanding things better in school and finishing stuff faster i think im doing pretty good at putting more effort

Tell me as soon a you know you can go.
Im going lol confirmed XD
La fecha se cambio para el 2 de marzo de 2013, el lugar es el mismo: Parque Luis Muñoz Rivera en el Viejo San Juan, la hora es la misma a las: 1pm (Registration from 12pm-1:30pm).

Confirmed:
  1. Barreto
  2. Infinity
  3. liontamer96
  4. VMVL1099
  5. HectorGonzalez
  6. bestbeyblade123
  7. KentaSagittario
  8. monkeyballz
  9. Ezphix

1. Heroic
  2. TheMETEOALEX