Pudding Pudding Pudding Pudding :3

Hiya, there. My name is PurinCake (not in real life, but that would be awesome XD) For those who don't know, Purin is japanese for pudding. Well, i just recently got back into beyblade, and after looking at my collection, i've got more launchers that beyblades to launch them with. I write fanfics, read manga, and play video games. My fav. types of blades are jumping ones, like Trygle, Jumping Base, and Einstein MS. If anyone would like to know more (which i doubt, just offering XD) then contact me, through aim, msn, or here.

RET'S GO, ROUND WORLD, SHUPA POWA!!!
Welcome to the WBO. (Oh, how I hate that chubby thing, but if you want it, it's fine.)
Actually the signature is too large for our rules, so it would either have to be resized, or deleted.

Welcome though.
Welcome to the site! Don't think that I'm ever this early! Sup!
Welcome! Hope you like the site! Oh, and I did agree with some people that your sig. was weird, but I got used to it!
welcome
Welcome! Where abouts are you from?
(Mar. 10, 2010  2:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually the signature is too large for our rules, so it would either have to be resized, or deleted.

Welcome though.

I fixed it, but i'm not sure what the right size is, so is the size of the avatars good enough, or smaller?

(Mar. 10, 2010  7:51 AM)Raykon Wrote: Welcome! Where abouts are you from?

Oh, i live on long island

Thanks to everyone for the welcoming. :3
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=17

We do request members read the rules before posting ...

Your sig creeps me out to no end, anyway. Welcome.
Too many members join this place to actually say hi to all of them for me, so i usually steer clear. But a title like yours draws me in.

Good to know, another islander. We can force invite him to the NYC tournament.

Welcome!
for the record, thaat pink, chubby monster, yeah... i am going to have some real awful nightmares, anyway, welcome!!!!!!! ENJOY THIS PLACE!!!
Welcome. Awesome Chowder sig.
Welcome to the WBO, but for the love of god change your sig.