Prototype games and consoles (unreleased/beta)

Unfortunately, that mechanic was sadly scrapped. As for the Tokyo Toy Show '90 build of the game, I bet it's locked up someplace at Sega headquarters.

Also, through the magic of www.youtube-mp3.org, mp3cut.net, and Windows Movie Maker, I whipped up a couple of YT vids of two of the music tracks featured in Hi-Ten Bomberman, which was only ever showcased and played at the 1993 Hudson Super Caravan in Japan. For more info: http://bomberman.wikia.com/wiki/Hi-Ten_Bomberman

Battle Start Fanfare: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jET1w6gVCmI
Victory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6swtm6ja8C8
Apparently, someone stole a copy of the game, and Naka has no idea where it is.
You know, I read somewhere that someone stole the cartridge of an early tradeshow build of Sonic 2.
Probably like the Simon Wai proto.
Yeah, that be the one. Anyways, have any of you guys ever heard of the Ultravision? It was supposed to be this system that is a color TV, computer system, and game console all in one. It was going to be released somewhere in 1983, and sell for about $1000 USD. It was also slated to play cartridges that were released on systems such as the Atari VCS, ColecoVision, and Intellivision. Ultimately, the Ultravision didn't come out. They must have figured that it would have been much too expensive for any person in their right mind to buy. I mean, $1000 for a game system? That's too much, even for 1983! Plus, it would have been much to expensive to put into mass production, as well.

Other features would have included the ability to connect to CCTV cameras for home security functionality, use computer peripherals from companies like Apple, Texas Instrument, Radio Shack, etc. (hey, the Ultravision is part-computer), an arcade-style sound system, stereo headphone jacks, a self-contained rechargeable battery, and even an expansion module for ColecoVision and Atari VCS games.

Unfortunately, the Ultravision proved too ambitious.

Not helping, was the fact that the industry became oversaturated with too many badly-made games, especially on the Atari VCS, leading up to the video game crash.

Dude, that would have been sick.
Too bad it never came out. Even existing would be better then unreleased.
Mmm-hmm. The Ultravision still would have failed badly, due to its high price tag. Anyways, the Ultravision did look sick, didn't it?
OMG, this thing is just sick.
Well you get the screen with it, and you have more options on where to play this. So it looks rad!
Apperently Sonic X-treme actually has a soundtrack.

I'll dig into it and post the whole soundtrack here, not expecting a lot of tracks due to the unofficial release but there is a few tracks I know of such a Soaring and the egyption boss theme.
(Nov. 17, 2015  2:12 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Well you get the screen with it, and you have more options on where to play this. So it looks rad!

Yeah. Plus, it can be used as a computer, and you can watch TV with it, and even connect it to CCTV cameras for home security.