[Proposal] Unban turbo spryzen and A4 for limited format

the unbanning of specific gt layers only useable with gen destroys the whole purpose of limited which was to let god and most hasbro bey have their time to shine the idiocy that was the unbanning of those layers upset me as all the combos i had for limited became useless now i'd like to say that bearing for hasbro should still be banned but because of the unbanning all of my god beys have bursted to these gt layers with gen thank you for reading
Uhhhhhhh, no.

Let me elaborate: hasbro Br and balkesh are two of the strongest beyblade pieces relatively speaking. Releasing these 2 parts alone would completely centralize the meta towards B3 Br and take any fun out of limited. Essentially, B3 has 0 reliable counters besides maybe J3 and bL, and both of these can be overcame rather easily. Adding B3 Br won’t help the fact that you disagree with the call to add some GT layers with gen. You may disagree, but IMO none of them are good enough to completely make all of your limited combos useless.

Just to add, Turbo Spryzen is bad for the same reasons as B3, but with way more KO defense. A4 is fine
Hell no, that's all I've got to say.
(Nov. 14, 2020  8:41 PM)bladekid Wrote: Uhhhhhhh, no.

Let me elaborate: hasbro Br and balkesh are two of the strongest beyblade pieces relatively speaking. Releasing these 2 parts alone would completely centralize the meta towards B3 Br and take any fun out of limited. Essentially, B3 has 0 reliable counters besides maybe J3 and bL, and both of these can be overcame rather easily. Adding B3 Br won’t help the fact that you disagree with the call to add some GT layers with gen. You may disagree, but IMO none of them are good enough to completely make all of your limited combos useless.

Just to add, Turbo Spryzen is bad for the same reasons as B3, but with way more KO defense. A4 is fine

ok let me add more of my opinion bearing doesnt need to be undanned for the most part b3 should stay banned but the whole ponit oflimited which was god beys is completly useless, now A4 i dont even understand why its banned lol its too loose to even be usefull in attacc or stamina combos, as for S4 i only use attack and balance type combos if i use a defence type its for strats

1: gen makes the gt beys practicly now the only usable beys aside from more recent hasbro releases

2:how is pp not banned but turbo is? idk maybe its bc its not as heavy as turbo

3: also take fun out of limited? Tsk tsk tsk Normal format lost all its fun once lord came out.

4 final statement yes,br is kinda op but cant you just use a left spin attack combo?
(Nov. 14, 2020  9:03 PM)beykid44 Wrote:

ok let me add more of my opinion bearing doesnt need to be undanned for the most part b3 should stay banned but the whole ponit oflimited which was god beys is completly useless, now A4 i dont even understand why its banned lol its too loose to even be usefull in attacc or stamina combos, as for S4 i only use attack and balance type combos if i use a defence type its for strats

1: gen makes the gt beys practicly now the only usable beys aside from more recent hasbro releases

3: also take fun out of limited? Tsk tsk tsk Normal format lost all its fun once lord came out.

4 final statement yes,br is kinda op but cant you just use a left spin attack combo?
Let me address these claims point by point for you:

1. This is completely untrue. Most of the GT gen beyblades suck. Ace has no stamina and besides some pretty decent stuff the GT layers can do, they do not constitute as OP in any regards. Heck most of theses beys are low tier imo and again, even the good ones aren’t meta defining.

2. If you mean TT pP, that is banned. If you mean hasbro pP4, it’s because it’s not OP. Heck, iP4 is better in most situations and it’s even very outclassed by the monster base at this point. Sorry if this wasn’t what you were asking, I wasn’t sure what it was.

3. So? The whole point of these legacy formats (limited and classic) is to make a balanced meta as you can for the most part ban things that are problematic. Because lord spriggan exists, are you saying we should purposely add stuff to ruin the meta? I disagree.

4. Short answer, no. Br has insane burst defense due to the very low friction with the stadium floor. Despite this, you can still have good KO defense if you juke out your opponent’s launch and dodge the first strong hits and the layers like F3 and IL5 have good enough raw defense to make it work and still maintain high stamina. You also have to consider that attack is not only high risk, but high skill too. Not everyone can wield such a high skill combo, not to mention right spin defense can easily beat left attack, and most right spin beys in general can too, so left attack is high risk.
(Nov. 14, 2020  9:22 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  9:03 PM)beykid44 Wrote: ok let me add more of my opinion bearing doesnt need to be undanned for the most part b3 should stay banned but the whole ponit oflimited which was god beys is completly useless, now A4 i dont even understand why its banned lol its too loose to even be usefull in attacc or stamina combos, as for S4 i only use attack and balance type combos if i use a defence type its for strats

Let me address these claims point by point for you:

1. This is completely untrue. Most of the GT gen beyblades suck. Ace has no stamina and besides some pretty decent stuff the GT layers can do, they do not constitute as OP in any regards. Heck most of theses beys are low tier imo and again, even the good ones aren’t meta defining.

2. If you mean TT pP, that is banned. If you mean hasbro pP4, it’s because it’s not OP. Heck, iP4 is better in most situations and it’s even very outclassed by the monster base at this point. Sorry if this wasn’t what you were asking, I wasn’t sure what it was.

3. So? The whole point of these legacy formats (limited and classic) is to make a balanced meta as you can for the most part ban things that are problematic. Because lord spriggan exists, are you saying we should purposely add stuff to ruin the meta? I disagree.

4. Short answer, no. Br has insane burst defense due to the very low friction with the stadium floor. Despite this, you can still have good KO defense if you juke out your opponent’s launch and dodge the first strong hits and the layers like F3 and IL5 have good enough raw defense to make it work and still maintain high stamina. You also have to consider that attack is not only high risk, but high skill too. Not everyone can wield such a high skill combo, not to mention right spin defense can easily beat left attack, and most right spin beys in general can too, so left attack is high risk.

3 and 4 i agree with 2 Ahah sorry if you misunderstood imeant how pp not banned but A4 is lol its a joke tho

1: no comment

bladekid are you gonna reply?
(Nov. 14, 2020  9:28 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  9:22 PM)bladekid Wrote: Let me address these claims point by point for you:

3 and 4 i agree with 2 Ahah sorry if you misunderstood imeant how pp not banned but A4 is lol its a joke tho

What am I to reply to?
(Nov. 14, 2020  11:54 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  9:28 PM)beykid44 Wrote: 3 and 4 i agree with 2 Ahah sorry if you misunderstood imeant how pp not banned but A4 is lol its a joke tho

What am I to reply to?

union speed mode? how is that unbanned exactly? lol also i still stand by my word these parts should be unbanned
(Nov. 15, 2020  12:03 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  11:54 PM)bladekid Wrote: What am I to reply to?

union speed mode? how is that unbanned exactly? lol also i still stand by my word these parts should be unbanned

Speed mode isn’t that good.
(Nov. 15, 2020  12:03 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: [quote="beykid44" pid='1656662' dateline='1605395005']

Speed mode isn’t that good.
/quote]

a4 is trash how is it banned
(Nov. 15, 2020  12:03 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  11:54 PM)bladekid Wrote: What am I to reply to?

Union speed mode seems fine to me. Fwik it's good but not meta breaking. Attack beys rarely have this effect since they're hard to control optimally. Also I don't see how you stand by your words as they are very incorrect and those beys should not be unbanned.
(Nov. 15, 2020  12:06 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2020  12:03 AM)beykid44 Wrote: union speed mode? how is that unbanned exactly? lol also i still stand by my word these parts should be unbanned
Union speed mode seems fine to me. Fwik it's good but not meta breaking. Attack beys rarely have this effect since they're hard to control optimally. Also I don't see how you stand by your words as they are very incorrect and those beys should not be unbanned.

What about A4? Why do you think it should stay banned
(Nov. 15, 2020  12:06 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2020  12:03 AM)beykid44 Wrote: union speed mode? how is that unbanned exactly? lol also i still stand by my word these parts should be unbanned

A4 IS BOOTYCHEEKS man beyblades gotten trash
(Nov. 15, 2020  12:07 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2020  12:06 AM)bladekid Wrote: Union speed mode seems fine to me. Fwik it's good but not meta breaking. Attack beys rarely have this effect since they're hard to control optimally. Also I don't see how you stand by your words as they are very incorrect and those beys should not be unbanned.

Ok that as stated in my original post, I think it should be unbanned actually. They were originally going to have every turbo awakened beys banned but I convinced them that hasbro needs an attack type so they unbanned turbo Valtryek. A4 is a good balance type with it's weakest feature being attack. It's basically a defense stamina hybrid type, but worse than H4, T3, and Z3. I wasn't a big fan of having so many def/stam hybrids in the game, so I didn't exactly care that much if it stayed banned or not.
(Nov. 15, 2020  12:07 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2020  12:06 AM)bladekid Wrote: Union speed mode seems fine to me. Fwik it's good but not meta breaking. Attack beys rarely have this effect since they're hard to control optimally. Also I don't see how you stand by your words as they are very incorrect and those beys should not be unbanned.

A4 can be a menace for force smash from my own experience.
on the right drivers it can become extremely hard to burst.
A4 on a taller driver can make beys run into its downward sloping blades, forcing them to scrape
also A4 on Outer.Blow does the above as well.
The low contact surface of Blow mixed with the force smash slopes of A4 make it easy to force other beys to scrape.
it would work better on Wheel, but that's banned in limited.
combine that with pretty good stamina and noteworthy burst resistance, tis basically a better garuda, but with more offensive capabilities IMO.
now Air Knight?
slap air knight on generate and we got a menace
(Nov. 15, 2020  12:15 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2020  12:07 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What about A4? Why do you think it should stay banned

A4 can be a menace for force smash from my own experience.
on the right drivers it can become extremely hard to burst.
A4 on a taller driver can make beys run into its downward sloping blades, forcing them to scrape
also A4 on Outer.Blow does the above as well.
The low contact surface of Blow mixed with the force smash slopes of A4 make it easy to force other beys to scrape.
it would work better on Wheel, but that's banned in limited.
combine that with pretty good stamina and noteworthy burst resistance, tis basically a better garuda, but with more offensive capabilities IMO.
now Air Knight?
slap air knight on generate and we got a menace

Eh who cares im done with bleybley

changing my proposal

k then just unban one of the kakusei beys
Here's my pretty blanket opinion on this thread:

If you're going to make a proposal, back it up with some kind of evidence. Whether that evidence be actual testing or well established matchup theory. If its something not related to specific part bans/unbans and instead more broad rulings, then talk about game philosophy.

As for your actual claim, there's no evidence to suggest any of the GT layers with Gen are overpowered and making combos from God layers or Hasbro beys unviable. Most GT layers with Gen are considered low tier, with only Slash appearing to be good. And I'm not sure why you'd solve supposed powercreep with more powercreep.
(Nov. 15, 2020  12:58 AM)AirKingNeo Wrote: Here's my pretty blanket opinion on this thread:

If you're going to make a proposal, back it up with some kind of evidence. Whether that evidence be actual testing or well established matchup theory. If its something not related to specific part bans/unbans and instead more broad rulings, then talk about game philosophy.

As for your actual claim, there's no evidence to suggest any of the GT layers with Gen are overpowered and making combos from God layers or Hasbro beys unviable. Most GT layers with Gen are considered low tier, with only Slash appearing to be good. And I'm not sure why you'd solve supposed powercreep with more powercreep.

well im poor i cant test my s4 against a gt bey if i could I WOULD
(Nov. 15, 2020  12:10 AM)beykid44 Wrote:

A4 IS BOOTYCHEEKS man beyblades gotten trash
If A4 is "booty cheeks" to you, you are not using it right.
(Nov. 15, 2020  1:14 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2020  12:10 AM)beykid44 Wrote: A4 IS BOOTYCHEEKS man beyblades gotten trash
If A4 is "booty cheeks" to you, you are not using it right.

my a4 broke against geist idk
(Nov. 15, 2020  1:34 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2020  1:14 AM)bladekid Wrote: If A4 is "booty cheeks" to you, you are not using it right.

my a4 broke against geist idk
That means literally nothing. My H4 broke against my zA4. What does that say?
(Nov. 15, 2020  1:37 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2020  1:34 AM)beykid44 Wrote: my a4 broke against geist idk
That means literally nothing. My H4 broke against my zA4. What does that say?

it prob died of nat causes or was just worn down
(Nov. 15, 2020  1:05 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2020  12:58 AM)AirKingNeo Wrote: Here's my pretty blanket opinion on this thread:

well im poor i cant test my s4 against a gt bey if i could I WOULD

Who said you had to test tS4 against a GT bey? Test tS4 vs some meta god layers if you want to prove it to be not OP.

If you want to prove GT layers as OP, why craft an argument using the test results that already exist?