[Proposal] Unban turbo spryzen and A4 for limited format

(Nov. 15, 2020  2:03 AM)AirKingNeo Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2020  1:05 AM)beykid44 Wrote: well im poor i cant test my s4 against a gt bey if i could I WOULD

Who said you had to test tS4 against a GT bey? Test tS4 vs some meta god layers if you want to prove it to be not OP.

If you want to prove GT layers as OP, why craft an argument using the test results that already exist?

k then do i post testing in here orrrrr
I agree a little bit with this, turbo spryzen is a fun bey to use with the burst stoppers, but that's the issue, you can't burst it making the bey extremely overpowered
(Nov. 15, 2020  3:00 AM)Jdog757 Wrote: I agree a little bit with this, turbo spryzen is a fun bey to use with the burst stoppers, but that's the issue, you can't burst it making the bey extremely overpowered
You can burst it, that's not what makes it OP. What makes it OP is it's a dual spin H4 on steroids. It's super good.
(Nov. 15, 2020  3:10 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2020  3:00 AM)Jdog757 Wrote: I agree a little bit with this, turbo spryzen is a fun bey to use with the burst stoppers, but that's the issue, you can't burst it making the bey extremely overpowered
You can burst it, that's not what makes it OP. What makes it OP is it's a dual spin H4 on steroids. It's super good.

You can't burst it with the turbo blades out, it stops the thingy from moving stopping it from bursting
(Nov. 15, 2020  3:16 AM)Jdog757 Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2020  3:10 AM)bladekid Wrote: You can burst it, that's not what makes it OP. What makes it OP is it's a dual spin H4 on steroids. It's super good.

You can't burst it with the turbo blades out, it stops the thingy from moving stopping it from bursting
Yes you can. Getting hit hard enough can make the disk tab push the burst stoppers back in .
(Nov. 15, 2020  4:33 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2020  3:16 AM)Jdog757 Wrote: You can't burst it with the turbo blades out, it stops the thingy from moving stopping it from bursting
Yes you can. Getting hit hard enough can make the disk tab push the burst stoppers back in .

My S4 bursts with 3 stoppers on (sometimes my s4 activates 4 stoppers).