Proposal: Legalize the Shin TA & the Ali-10 Stadiums for Ranked Play (Stadium Repros)

With time, the Tornado Attack (TA) and Beystadium Attack Type (BB-10) stadiums have become scarce. This is a problem because these stadiums are the best for their respective generations (TA for PLA & HMS, BB-10 for MFB), and the B-09/B-33, HasPro, and other legal stadiums just don't compare to the gameplay achieved with these stadiums. Fans have since made reproductions of these stadiums, with the most notable being the "Shin TA" for the TA and the "Ali-10" for the BB-10.

At the time of this proposal, the WBO has yet to legalize any unofficial stadiums. The BB-10 was seen as a "proper substitute" for the Tornado Attack stadium, and the B-09 was seen as a "proper substitute" for the BB-10. However, with Beyblade X around the corner, it is apparent that the new stadium will not be sufficient for any format aside from X. We have reached a point where the currently manufactured Takara Tomy stadium will no longer suffice the needs of legacy formats. This essentially forces organizers to purchase older stadiums that are not in production, with prices looking... not so great. However, an alternative exists in the Shin TA and Ali-10 stadiums.

The vision statement for Project AIDA is "Play Beyblade, Together". The legalization of these reproduction stadiums would accomplish just that by allowing players to experience beyblade's legacy formats in stadiums very close to those intended for use by Takara Tomy. The fan support for these stadiums is beyond belief, with the Shin TA being designed and produced by WBO members such as Shindog, Angry Face, Dan, and others.

Events organized utilizing the Shin TA stadium (Processed, Unprocessed, & Upcoming): (Click to View)
Events organized utilizing the Ali-10 Stadium (Processed, Unprocessed, & Upcoming): (Click to View)
Completely agree with this, was a little surprised to not find the shin TA, or at the very least the original TA as a ranked clause for events.
One of the hard parts about this is the Ali 10 is very hard to specify in a rulebook, given there are many low quality bb10 fakes out there it can be hard to check it's an OK one. Not sure how to approach it personally.
Just spitballing: but perhaps having a list of "confirmed" buy links for the Ali-10? Or if that's not possible, specifying the clear Ali-10 with a picture of the Made in China marking.
Working on an MFB option that you can easily verify and identify, should have it out this summer for you all. I agree with the premise 100%, whether it is my version, Ali, original, anything at all that people are willing to come together for and agree to put ranked points on the line for.
(Jun. 20, 2023  12:15 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: With time, the Tornado Attack (TA) and Beystadium Attack Type (BB-10) stadiums have become scarce. This is a problem because these stadiums are the best for their respective generations (TA for PLA & HMS, BB-10 for MFB), and the B-09/B-33, HasPro, and other legal stadiums just don't compare to the gameplay achieved with these stadiums. Fans have since made reproductions of these stadiums, with the most notable being the "Shin TA" for the TA and the "Ali-10" for the BB-10.

At the time of this proposal, the WBO has yet to legalize any unofficial stadiums. The BB-10 was seen as a "proper substitute" for the Tornado Attack stadium, and the B-09 was seen as a "proper substitute" for the BB-10. However, with Beyblade X around the corner, it is apparent that the new stadium will not be sufficient for any format aside from X. We have reached a point where the currently manufactured Takara Tomy stadium will no longer suffice the needs of legacy formats. This essentially forces organizers to purchase older stadiums that are not in production, with prices looking... not so great. However, an alternative exists in the Shin TA and Ali-10 stadiums.

The vision statement for Project AIDA is "Play Beyblade, Together". The legalization of these reproduction stadiums would accomplish just that by allowing players to experience beyblade's legacy formats in stadiums very close to those intended for use by Takara Tomy. The fan support for these stadiums is beyond belief, with the Shin TA being designed and produced by WBO members such as Shindog, Angry Face, Dan, and others.

Events organized utilizing the Shin TA stadium (Processed, Unprocessed, and Upcoming): (Click to View)
Events organized utilizing the Ali-10 Stadium (Processed, Unprocessed, & Upcoming): (Click to View)

I Agree with this proposal 100%
Absolutely. Shin TA is definitely my favorite stadium of all time and I think the GOOD basic off brand stadiums should be legalized as a clause for all formats besides X.
I hope they become legalized! Also,I think the haspro should be banned for mfb.
My clear Ali-10s all have a manufacturing stamp of J2911 next to the Made in China mark. Is this widespread? If so it could be the identification mark we need.
(Jun. 23, 2023  6:28 AM)KIO Wrote: My clear Ali-10s all have a manufacturing stamp of J2911 next to the Made in China mark. Is this widespread? If so it could be the identification mark we need.

Mine has this as well.
Agree 100%, especially now with ranked clauses this could be totally plausible.