Project Zero-G: Let's Find New Launching Techniques!

Thanks Kai-V. Hope to Launch with techniques you have told..
The Verticle launch works very well for me but i have made the best launching technique for my beyblade
(Aug. 19, 2012  4:47 AM)poepower890 Wrote: The Verticle launch works very well for me but i have made the best launching technique for my beyblade

... Which is ... ?
In Mumbai zeroG event, bladers using 230 stamina combos launched 'normal in the middle' so that stadium wont be swaying...and those with heavy weight attack(diablo combos) launched staight on the upper slope of stadium between two pockets...that set the stadium swaying and because of this opponents bey got knocked out from pockets
Thanks Kai-V for the informations. This will be useful to me cause I'm still in my launching practice and will prepare me for the coming beyblade tournament in the zero-g stadium next year. Smile Of course, with the help/advice/tips also from my group as well. They are always there helping me even in small things about beyblade. Wink
(Oct. 27, 2012  5:22 AM)saber1005 Wrote: Thanks Kai-V for the informations. This will be useful to me cause I'm still in my launching practice and will prepare me for the coming beyblade tournament in the zero-g stadium next year. Smile Of course, with the help/advice/tips also from my group as well. They are always there helping me even in small things about beyblade. Wink

start saving up for that stadium Wink

(Oct. 27, 2012  6:59 AM)Shogun Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2012  5:22 AM)saber1005 Wrote: Thanks Kai-V for the informations. This will be useful to me cause I'm still in my launching practice and will prepare me for the coming beyblade tournament in the zero-g stadium next year. Smile Of course, with the help/advice/tips also from my group as well. They are always there helping me even in small things about beyblade. Wink

start saving up for that stadium Wink

Thanks, I will really start saving up. Smile
I have observed that with E230GCF or basically, any sway combos, If you tilt the Bey towards one of the exits(in my case, there is only one), it will not self-KO but will circle and sway the stadium around 3 times if not more, which can be useful. Also, I had this happen with my Phoenic quite a few times before its track broke, where a Sway Bey, instead of exiting the stadium, actually kindof "glides" over the exits by rolling on the ring that surrounds it on the ring that surrounds the exits and continues to sway. Once I saw this happen, I consistently tried to pull it off again, but it only worked a few times. However, it was, at times, very effective at SKOing the other Bey, while at other times, it was ineffective.
No, no, no you guys, we have it all wrong here! Clearly, the best launching technique is the one used by Tyson where he spins the launcher as he rips. Obviously the best technique, no counter arguments are available.
(Mar. 04, 2013  5:14 PM)Draciel516 Wrote: No, no, no you guys, we have it all wrong here! Clearly, the best launching technique is the one used by Tyson where he spins the launcher as he rips. Obviously the best technique, no counter arguments are available.

... Hm, this would be an OK but oudated joke in a regular Launching Technique topic, but this thread is strictly for shooting techniques that can be done in a Zero-G Stadium, and there is barely any way Takao's rotating technique can even work in those.
I've got my Zero-G stadium,and I've realized that your launch technique isn't used to counter your opponent,but,your launch technique's working depends upon how heavy/light the opponent's bey is.
I'm currently trying a "Ride The Storm" technique.
If it gets good results,I'll post the entire info.
Stay tuned!
Came up with 2 new launching techniques in a BBG-04
BACKS TO THE WALL
a.While launching,if you're facing a pocket,pull back your BeyLauncher so your bey hits the wall and ricochets against the wall,and hits the opposing bey.
b.While,launching,if facing a wall,push the BeyLauncher forward will launching,so that it bounces off the wall and attacks the opposing bey.
Suitable for Flat variants.

DRIFT BY...
While launching,take/glide/push the BeyLauncher forward,but in a manner that the bey remains constantly parallel to the slope of the Zero-G Stadium.
Mathematically,if you go to see,you'll get a graph,which starts from the Y-axis,and drops,while moving towards the X-axis,i.e.,you get a curved line.
It's a bit hard to explain both the techniques with words,but I don't have YouTube to demonstrate.
I said I would be away,but came back to discuss only this.I hope you try it and post results.
On your second one, that is pretty much Banking/Sliding Shoot. Because both involve keeping launcher/bey on angle of stadium while pushing forward ...
yes,*Ginga*,Yes,it surely is,but I keep the BeyLauncher parallel,when I go down the slope,the centre,and up the slope.
It usually works for Ball based combos most of the time.
I've only been able to find out two techniques,but I hope it helps.
Also,I've said I'll be 'away',but I thought this was something I had to share.
By the way,Draciel516,Tyson's spin-launcher technique is a 'Swanton-Suicide' in the Zero-G stadium.
And can the launch techniques be posted if they're parts specific?like ED145,etc.etc..?