[Product]  Vulcan Horuseus 145D.

(Aug. 09, 2010  11:46 PM)Truthinthenight Wrote: Does anyone knoe when it will come out? because I really want it, and how I can get it?

You serious?

(Jun. 18, 2010  7:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is the new rare, limited Beyblade that will be included in the PSP game.
In my opinion, it looks like it should be, Egyptian and all that.
The wheel does look like it has some attack potential, if those slopes are going up. Or my eyes are just getting worse.
this looks freaky.............
Sorry, I did not know it was wrong to ask if anyone knew how to get a certain beyblade, I know that many people have the ability to get really rare beyblades, There is some people who can still get dragoon msuv new, such as some members of this site, I know the chances may be slim, but there are a lot of beys I just got, which were hard to get, but I got them, and I just got back into beyblade a month ago
(Aug. 10, 2010  2:33 AM)Truthinthenight Wrote: Sorry, I did not know it was wrong to ask if anyone knew how to get a certain beyblade, I know that many people have the ability to get really rare beyblades, There is some people who can still get dragoon msuv new, such as some members of this site, I know the chances may be slim, but there are a lot of beys I just got, which were hard to get, but I got them, and I just got back into beyblade a month ago
The ability to read the first post of a topic is in everyone though. You do not understand why I warned you.
alot of people want dragoon msuv, despite how rare they are now, people still go looking for it, so if anyone has a favorite bey, but does not have a copy, then you will at the very less try to get one right? can anyone agree, with this statement?
(Aug. 10, 2010  2:57 AM)Truthinthenight Wrote: alot of people want dragoon msuv, despite how rare they are now, people still go looking for it, so if anyone has a favorite bey, but does not have a copy, then you will at the very less try to get one right? can anyone agree, with this statement?

That's waaaaaaaaaaay off topic, and to be honest, I have no idea what you're saying. Pinching_eyes

Please keep to the topic, and don't fight the people who follow the rules. Pinching_eyes_2
(Aug. 10, 2010  2:57 AM)Truthinthenight Wrote: alot of people want dragoon msuv, despite how rare they are now, people still go looking for it, so if anyone has a favorite bey, but does not have a copy, then you will at the very less try to get one right? can anyone agree, with this statement?

This is irrelevent. Dragoon MSUV has been released into circulation. Vulcan Horuseus has not.
ok, i did not know, just was asking a friendly question, that is all, I just think it looks cool.
Just realised with the realisation through people doing testing that 145 is a good stamina track the parts aren't so bad nowSmile
I want this Smile
Just saw this in the anime.
I think his owners name is Nile? o-o
It seems to look better spinning then it would staying still.
(Sep. 01, 2010  7:30 PM)Pyro Wrote: I think his owners name is Nile? o-o
Yes, that is his name.
I saw his name and was like :V
How low can you go?
It's not even clever.
LOL the name is cool. But it looks ugly. Tongue_out
(Sep. 15, 2010  10:51 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Vulcan Horuseus 145D on ebay
I thought it was PSP limited.
Hmm, we've known about this for quite a while already.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...#pid326249

However, according to Kai-V:
(Aug. 17, 2010  12:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It does seem like the PSP game comes with a whole different package separately for Vulcan Horuseus, like we saw on the Hong Kong pictures. The box must be quite large ...
The whole, clear, official package :
[Image: pkg-l.jpg]
Fortunately, at least the underside of the 'wings' of Vulcan is not hollow. I do not think this Metal Wheel will be that bad.
I guess we'll need someone brave enough to test theirs Smile I will probably get this eventually because I just love how it looks.
(Sep. 02, 2010  1:40 AM)Wendsterrr Wrote: LOL the name is cool. But it looks ugly. Tongue_out

well, what looks ugly is baesd on who is looking at it, i think it is beautiful, thats da only reason i want it
Kai-V, I think this might be real, coz it is made from Takara Tomy.
http://cgi.ebay.com.hk/Beyblade-Metal-Fi...3f022490cc

I will let you justify if it is real or not.
Our very own dimsum2u has shown us pictures about its booster release already.
(Sep. 29, 2010  9:08 PM)jasonxcheong Wrote: Kai-V, I think this might be real, coz it is made from Takara Tomy.
http://cgi.ebay.com.hk/Beyblade-Metal-Fi...3f022490cc

I will let you justify if it is real or not.
Yes, I know about this already. I even posted something about that just a few messages above this ...
I know this may be off topic but why do people think the bey is ugly?
I think it looks awesome, but that's just me.