[Product]  Vulcan Horuseus 145D.

But that determines nothing since it will be two Beyblades that are put together and not a battle striker and a Beyblade.
Battle strikers shouldn't be played against MFBs in my opinion, kinda like using pokemon cards in a yu-gi-oh duel. Anyway, I thought this was a Vulcan Horuseus Topic.

The parts of Mercury Anubis 145D remind me of the Jiraiya MS parts, except Jiraiya MS has a rubber bottom, but even the shape of the bottom is similar.
(Nov. 01, 2010  9:21 PM)Night Wrote: Battle strikers shouldn't be played against MFBs in my opinion, kinda like using pokemon cards in a yu-gi-oh duel. Anyway, I thought this was a Vulcan Horuseus Topic.

The parts of Mercury Anubis 145D remind me of the Jiraiya MS parts, except Jiraiya MS has a rubber bottom, but even the shape of the bottom is similar.

Mercury Anubis 145D?
Did you mean Vulcan Horseus?
Yup. Get those two mixed up alot. Mainly both being based off of ancient Egyptian Gods.
I'm not sure if anyone knows but Vulcan Horuseus also comes in a booster. Dimsum2u is selling one Vulcan Horuseus that is a booster.
http://cgi.ebay.ca/TAKARA-BEYBLADE-METAL...3a5ff9bfbb
The bey just looks so epic, I want it so bad!
(Nov. 02, 2010  12:29 AM)Bladinator Wrote: I'm not sure if anyone knows but Vulcan Horuseus also comes in a booster. Dimsum2u is selling one Vulcan Horuseus that is a booster.
http://cgi.ebay.ca/TAKARA-BEYBLADE-METAL...3a5ff9bfbb
The bey just looks so epic, I want it so bad!
... Read the topic. That 'Booster' comes like that inside the game package. You cannot get it separately unless sellers get the game and take out the Booster from it, which is why it is still expensive.
(Nov. 01, 2010  4:37 AM)blah Wrote: But that determines nothing since it will be two Beyblades that are put together and not a battle striker and a Beyblade.

I am not saying battle Vulcan Horuseus 145D & a battle striker in a tournament all i am saying is to have a video made so we can see if Vulcan Horuseus 145D is great performance wise , isn't it obvious it is like we do to improve ourselves we also take on the toughest challenge
It still has no impact upon the game.

"test my football shoe against a tennis racquet, to see which is better at basketball." <- They have no impact upon each other, like beyblades have no impact upon Battle strikers and vice versa. THe results will just be a skewed result indicating nothing
Lol if you want to see how it works performance wise, battle against a brick wall and see who wins.
(Nov. 02, 2010  8:42 AM)momiji manju Wrote: It still has no impact upon the game.

"test my football shoe against a tennis racquet, to see which is better at basketball." <- They have no impact upon each other, like beyblades have no impact upon Battle strikers and vice versa. THe results will just be a skewed result indicating nothing

Look if we go on any longer we would get warned by mods so it would be best if we let Fyuuor decide this after all he makes the videos , if he considers my request of

MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F vs A Battle striker [ if he has one ] then it's great otherwise i am cool
We need to get some testing on the Vulcan wheel against top tier defense combos and not battle strikers...
We did. Fyuuor tested MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F against Libra, Earth Bull, etc. and it completely dominated.
Testing against a battle striker shows nothing so there's no point... We already know it's good from the dozens of proper videos Fyuuor has done.
In a simple way, their just saying, there is no point in doing a bey battle against a battle striker. If you went to a tournament they wouldn't let you use a battle striker(enpesis on BEYBLADE). No offence.

Back on topic: I first thought that Vulcan Horseus would be horrible but I was completely wrong..
Sorry about that Kai-V, didn't realize it was like that, BUT do you think that Vulcan Horuseus will come separately from the psp game when released by Hasbro...(hopefully)
It has a chance. Since Horseus is actually in the anime, hah.
Cyber Pegasis is also in the anime, but it seems it will never be released separately.
(Nov. 03, 2010  1:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Cyber Pegasis is also in the anime, but it seems it will never be released separately.

But maybe Vulcan will be released Separately.

Just like the Super Deck Set or whatever with Counter, and Cyber.
Hasbro would not release it then anyway though, I believe.
(Nov. 03, 2010  1:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hasbro would not release it then anyway though, I believe.

I was talking about by TT, or Sonokong.

After all... That's all we really need, right?
(Nov. 02, 2010  6:42 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2010  8:42 AM)momiji manju Wrote: It still has no impact upon the game.

Look if we go on any longer we would get warned by mods so it would be best if we let Fyuuor decide this after all he makes the videos , if he considers my request of

MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F vs A Battle striker [ if he has one ] then it's great otherwise i am cool

Sorry man, I don't have any Battle Strikers
Pretty cool.
(Nov. 03, 2010  7:30 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Sorry man, I don't have any Battle Strikers
Would you really have considered doing such a video anyway ?
(Nov. 03, 2010  7:30 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Sorry man, I don't have any Battle Strikers

Thank you for your reply & not leaving me hanging i will try YT