[Product]  Vulcan Horuseus 145D.

(Nov. 03, 2010  3:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2010  7:30 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Sorry man, I don't have any Battle Strikers
Would you really have considered doing such a video anyway ?

To be honest, I wouldn't have as I don't see the relevance of battling the two. But since he asked a question and made a request of some sort I didn't want it to go unanswered whether I was to going to make the video or not.

(Nov. 03, 2010  7:15 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2010  7:30 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Sorry man, I don't have any Battle Strikers

Thank you for your reply & not leaving me hanging i will try YT

That's cool man
The vulcan wheel DOES look like bulls non hybrid wheel Chocked_2
You mean Metal System wheel?
Oh. I didn't know it was called that Uncertain

The metal Wheel Does look kool, and so do the parts, but i wish it came with WD instead of D.
(Nov. 20, 2010  2:04 AM)DarkCancer333 Wrote: Oh. I didn't know it was called that Uncertain

The metal Wheel Does look kool, and so do the parts, but i wish it came with WD instead of D.

not really since WD is easier to obtain compared to D. Andrew

rock leon 145WD, rock giraffe 145WD. two very easily obtained beyblades.
Still, D is not very good. Speechless
(Nov. 20, 2010  2:07 AM)Jaems Wrote: rock leon 145WD, rock giraffe 145WD. two very easily obtained beyblades.

Umm... what? They both come with WB.
(Nov. 20, 2010  2:07 AM)Jaems Wrote: not really since WD is easier to obtain compared to D. Andrew

rock leon 145WD, rock giraffe 145WD. two very easily obtained beyblades.
WD ? Rock Leone and Rock Giraffe both have WB ...

WD is obtainable with Earth Aquila and Gravity Perseus.
(Nov. 20, 2010  2:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: WD is obtainable with Earth Aquila and Gravity Perseus.

And Flame Byxis
well thats not out until tommorow.But not that that matters saying you could just order it from ebay once there availible on there.
Dimsum has some.
Edit: Not many left, I might add.
(Nov. 20, 2010  2:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: WD ? Rock Leone and Rock Giraffe both have WB ...

WD is obtainable with Earth Aquila and Gravity Perseus.

ahh fffuuu such a boon's mistake i made >.>

yh thanks kai-v.. well i was basically humiliated..

edit: its late in the UK.. ok? DJ - Sad.
(Nov. 20, 2010  2:40 AM)Jaems Wrote: ahh fffuuu such a boon's mistake i made >.>

yh thanks kai-v.. well i was basically humiliated..
The point does remain that WD is relatively easily accessible though, do not worry.

Dan Wrote:Dimsum has some.
Edit: Not many left, I might add.
I believe UltimateChimera was referring to Flame Byxis, not Vulcan Horuseus.