[Product]  "Ultimate Reboot" Driver (CoroCoro Exclusive)

Most likely January since we already have a picture of it
(Dec. 01, 2017  6:57 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: Just Got Mine in the mail and from what I can infer is that it is a semi-aggressive/aggressive driver, if you launch it flat, it is more prone to self - K-O’ing itself rather that hitting a bey (unless it is an attack type) also this is the ultimate counter to maximum Garuda if you have both the Star Frame and The Strike God Chip on the bey (gV)
Strike god chip. I thought that was useless and metal god chip was better. Whats the use for it?
(Dec. 06, 2017  6:28 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2017  6:57 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: Just Got Mine in the mail and from what I can infer is that it is a semi-aggressive/aggressive driver, if you launch it flat, it is more prone to self - K-O’ing itself rather that hitting a bey (unless it is an attack type) also this is the ultimate counter to maximum Garuda if you have both the Star Frame and The Strike God Chip on the bey (gV)
Strike god chip. I thought that was useless and metal god chip was better. Whats the use for it?

The Strike God Chip makes it so that the wings on gV are locked in place instead of being able to move back. This really helps as the bound gimmick only softened the hits that gV would do, but with such a stiff attack point, it experiences more recoil when hitting
(Dec. 06, 2017  7:11 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2017  6:28 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Strike god chip. I thought that was useless and metal god chip was better. Whats the use for it?

The Strike God Chip makes it so that the wings on gV are locked in place instead of being able to move back. This really helps as the bound gimmick only softened the hits that gV would do, but with such a stiff attack point, it experiences more recoil when hitting
The gimmick of GV is a double edged sword. And one I really liked. It reduces recoil when you attack others at the same time dropping some of the damage. But I never had a problem with it...

Anyways I tried the strike god valkyrie with 6 star and ultimate reboot, wasn't as good as I expected it to be.