[Product]  UX-08 Starter SilverWolf 3-80FB

Starter Pack for Beyblade X. Contains one Beyblade and a Launcher.
MSRP with tax is 2080 JPY. Releases on October 12th, 2024.
[Image: 4904810939498_f8c6c79c66f7428f98dca973fe61d163.jpg]

More Official Images from TakaraTomy Mall:

Parts Images from Beyblade Website:
Takara Tomy Wrote:UX-08 SilverWolf 3-80FB
  • Unique Line
  • Stamina-type
  • Right-spin
  • "FREE SPIN: By combining a Blade and Bit with free-spinning gimmicks, it specializes in minimizing stamina loss."
Blade: SilverWolf
  • "Thanks to the Free Ring at the bottom of the Blade's ability to rotate, it can deflect attacks while retaining rotational force."
  • Attack: 15
  • Defense: 30
  • Stamina: 65
Ratchet: 3-80 (pronounced "Three Eighty")
  • "Part that sets the Bey's height to a high profile. Sports three blades with high striking power."
  • Attack: 15
  • Defense: 7
  • Stamina: 8
  • Height: 80
Bit: FB (full name "Free Ball")
  • "A bit that spins freely within the Ratchet. Its thin, hemispherical tip is designed for spin retention."
  • Attack: 10
  • Defense: 25
  • Stamina: 60
  • Dash: 5
  • Burst Resistance: 30
Launcher: Winder Launcher Black×Silver Ver.
  • "Tool used to spin Beyblades. Compatible with the BeyBattle Pass (sold separately)."
I like the Wolf themed Bey, Beyblade X got its own very wolf, the design looks so amazing, even the original wolf bey, Wolborg will be proud of it.
2 layers and Freeball? Very excited for this one. Would be anyway because its gorgeous.
LET'S GO WOLBORG!!!!!!! YEAH!

so excited for this release. Finally a free spinning bit, Blade looks really good too.
I think the bit is called fusion ball
Don’t you guys think
(Sep. 12, 2024  5:46 PM)lightningdude Wrote: I think the bit is called fusion ball
Don’t you guys think

Is called Free Ball
It was inevitable that we'd get a straight up circle. Thank Hasbro for their stadium if worse comes to worse.
(Sep. 12, 2024  6:14 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: It was inevitable that we'd get a straight up circle. Thank Hasbro for their stadium if worse comes to worse.

What do you mean by Circle? Blade has some gaps
(Sep. 12, 2024  7:05 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2024  6:14 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: It was inevitable that we'd get a straight up circle. Thank Hasbro for their stadium if worse comes to worse.

What do you mean by Circle? Blade has some gaps
The gaps are small, face the wrong way, and aren’t far in enough to add much recoil from contact. It’s a near perfect circle with 3 slight imperfections.
Wolf is finally back after way too long. It looks quite nice aesthetically (genuinely good use of color here), and the perfect circle design might be a cool idea. In my mind it'll either end up super interesting mechanically or terribly boring, and I'm hoping for the former.
Welp, I've got a new favorite x bey. I'm a sucker for wolves and free spin and this has both. Pair that with an awesome gear chip design and some cool colors (minus the yellow bit, its kinda weird but eh I don't hate it) and this bey is just great. Can't wait to get it in my hands.
I have some worries abut how Free Ball is Supposed to work. Like De it has an independent shaft from the bit, or does it lacks the gear teeth or wedges where the ratchet locks in and is responsible for that clicking noice when you spin the bit. Cause if it's the latter, its gonna have a very bad free spin mechanism. Hope it has an independant shaft, with at least a bushing.
Here is a video, which kinda showcase Silver Wolf, spiritual descendant of Wolborg:

Hope you guys like it?
So my suspicions have been confirmed, the way Silver Wolf's Free Ball works is that it gets rid of the the gears at the top that conect to the ratchet and make it free spin, While not Ideal by my part, this could actually be great.

Becase it doesn't involve nay internal mechanism, virtualy any bit can become free spin, leading to more Free variants, Free Orb, Free Glide, Free Needle, Free Point, etc...

Wonder how long it will take for people to just shave of those gears to conver any bit they have into a Free one?