[Product]  Sol Blaze V145AS

(Jun. 09, 2010  8:45 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: wait i pre ordered sol blaze will it come with the metal face or the plastic face

Probably the plastic one will be given
(Jun. 02, 2010  3:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: From what I understand of the update on the official site for the new movie, the Metal Face Blaze Ver. will only be available when Japanese will buy tickets at theatres directly, and only 50 000 Metal Faces will be in circulation in Japan/the world.

And it really appears that the only way to get Sol Blaze is through LAWSON.

Really? That's odd.

Lawson is sorta like a 7/11 type store, not like a toy store.

From what I understand it seems you must go to their store and reserve a certain set for Sol Blaze. I may be wrong.
So I just went to Lawson today and checked out that Toppi thing where you buy Sol Blaze, and it seems legit.
I saw that the DS game, and 3 various Sol Blaze packs were for sale, but I didnt see any packaging. I saw the DS Game for about 4800 yen, one pack for about 2500 yen, another for 2000, and the last for 1500. I'm not sure if you recieve the actual Beys there, or the differences.
Lawson have a few toy exclusives once in a while.
(Jun. 09, 2010  8:50 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2010  8:45 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: wait i pre ordered sol blaze will it come with the metal face or the plastic face

Probably the plastic one will be given
I confirm.
how can you pre-order it?
(Jun. 10, 2010  11:56 AM)CubicRune Wrote: how can you pre-order it?
I stated that many times in this topic. Read.
sorry
Looks pretty interesting, weird looking track.
Thanks for posting this ^^
(Jun. 13, 2010  6:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Nothing really new :
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/image-10562...16560.html

Better than nothing, thanks for the update, Kai-V
...A 4-star stamina bottom...
Thank's for the update,
The track has a gimmik which i'm probably late on.
You'd know just how late you were if you actually bothered to read threads.
Apparently the Metal Face Blaze Ver. was available at the World Hobby Fair, and it seems to have a -0.4 grams difference with the normal Metal Face.
(Jun. 21, 2010  7:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently the Metal Face Blaze Ver. was available at the World Hobby Fair, and it seems to have a -0.4 grams difference with the normal Metal Face.
Maybe the Face Image engraved on it takes out some weight......?
It might be the same considering that the words 'Metal Face' were engraved in the original.
(Jun. 22, 2010  12:36 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: It might be the same considering that the words 'Metal Face' were engraved in the original.

Kai-V clearly stated that it is lighter than the regular releases.
This Beyblade truly looks fantastic! I didn't notice this until now but... IT LOOK LIKE A SUN!!! Lol I feel stupid now for just noticing that lol.
Thanks Kai-V forf the image and this looks like an fanstanic blade and hopefully it comes with the movie
(Jun. 21, 2010  7:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently the Metal Face Blaze Ver. was available at the World Hobby Fair, and it seems to have a -0.4 grams difference with the normal Metal Face.

Lighter than normal Metal Faces, so better for attack beyblades and easier to control, nice.
Thanks for the update, Kai-V
a few more weeks till mine arrives but is anyone else getting this besides me
(Jun. 23, 2010  3:51 PM)VIEBeyblade Wrote: AS is more stamina right?
As can be figured by the four more seconds in the average result under "AS" than under "WD" ...