[Product]  Night Virgo DF145BS.

these posts are getting annoying...

anyway, on a lighter note, we now have a hasbro virgo without balls (for those of you who read my bey poem hahaha)

as i said on all the other related topics, Bravo Hasbro, bravo

wait, shouldnt we have just put all these new bys on 1 thread for easier navigation? 4 seperate threads is kind of pointless
We can use these threads later when they come out for further explaination.
(Nov. 25, 2010  6:01 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: wait, shouldnt we have just put all these new bys on 1 thread for easier navigation? 4 seperate threads is kind of pointless
We have topics for almost each TAKARA-TOMY release, and these new Beyblades are definitely interesting enough to warrant the creation of new threads. The Faceoff Sets or the accessories that Hasbro is recycling through Beyblade Metal Fusion are too boring, and with their Beystadiums there is really just no visible difference in them with only pictures so a new topic would create too much SPAM; however, with new Beyblades there is more substance.
That looks incredible, it kinda reminds me of Driger V2 with the support parts at first glance.
Looks cool, and it's a Virgo! AWESOME! It'll probably be a decent subsitute for Virgo.
Oh cool hasbro ball sharp.
Thought it was kinda interesting.
Umm... Earth Virgo GB145BS.
BS was already released with Earth Virgo...

Edit: ARRGGHHH! BEATEN!

New note... The Virgo clear wheel looks different to me...a recolor maybe, or is it just me?
(Nov. 25, 2010  7:34 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: BS was already released with Earth Virgo...

Edit: ARRGGHHH! BEATEN!

New note... The Virgo clear wheel looks different to me...a recolor maybe, or is it just me?
i think all these beyblades are recolors
Wrong! Read the OP first. The wheel is gonna be slightly different.
(Nov. 25, 2010  3:00 AM)Separated Spine Wrote: So, most likely the Infinity wheel will be released as well?

Though this doesn't seem like the appropiate topic for that, i doubt that will be made in america
(Nov. 25, 2010  2:21 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Wrong! Read the OP first. The wheel is gonna be slightly different.
That was for the Metal Wheel obviously. If they are calling the Clear Wheels by the same name, then they have not changed it.

Yes, this Virgo Clear Wheel is recoloured.
All of these are too cool.

Thanks Kai-V.
(Nov. 25, 2010  6:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2010  6:01 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: wait, shouldnt we have just put all these new bys on 1 thread for easier navigation? 4 seperate threads is kind of pointless
We have topics for almost each TAKARA-TOMY release, and these new Beyblades are definitely interesting enough to warrant the creation of new threads. The Faceoff Sets or the accessories that Hasbro is recycling through Beyblade Metal Fusion are too boring, and with their Beystadiums there is really just no visible difference in them with only pictures so a new topic would create too much SPAM; however, with new Beyblades there is more substance.

Maybe you should note in the OP that the Winders that come with this "Series" come in the color of the launcher.
My mom will buy seven before i get one (she loves EV.)
(Nov. 25, 2010  4:24 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Maybe you should note in the OP that the Winders that come with this "Series" come in the color of the launcher.
Who cares about that though ? It is not as if they were the size of TAKARA-TOMY's, something that actually matters.
Wow! I am seriously impressed with hasbro! I never tought they'd do this.

This is now a priority in my bey-shopping list for sure.
im happy they made a hybrid wheel version of virgo, perhaps they will also make a Libra wheel Hybrid System?

hopefully the metal wheel's performance and weight is the same as the metal wheel system.
(Nov. 26, 2010  3:50 AM)adventure time Wrote: hopefully the metal wheel's performance and weight is the same as the metal wheel system.
It will rarely be the same, as shape and weight slightly differ ...
Quite the interesting move from Hasbro.

Thanks for the info as always, Kai-V.
Im hoping to get this.Im also looking foward to the other ones.I hope they make a Gemios one!
killer gemios is very close to being the pre-hws gemios

like it has already been said i hope for some good stamina from night
Looks better than the other 2...
there are 4 (excluding te new cyber pegasis Night Virgo, Midnight Bull, Torch Aries, and Fury Capricorn
It'd be interesting to compare between Virgo as we know it and 'Night Bull'.

Cheers for the information Kai-V.