[Product]  Metal Fight Beyblade Baku Set

(Jul. 14, 2020  2:05 AM)originalzankye Wrote: I didn't really get why TT didn't just modify paradox and give it to Kerbecs since it functions perfectly for BD some awkward part choices

But overall super excited to see these remakes! Really want to see how cool they look when the official pictures drop!
Apparently they are keeping the mode change gimmicks. Based on this if Kerbecs still has its mode change, maybe Kerbecs attack modes doesn’t work with one of the modes on paradox. I know that bd145 was a spin track but it functioned in a special way with hell.
(Jul. 14, 2020  2:45 AM)SilverRaven Wrote: Very hype set! Wish I could figure out how to get it and have it shipped to the US. Regardless, If they do Meteo and Gravity justice, I'll be impressed. I wonder if this comes with a launcher or two like the previous set?

I think it might either have the same launchers as las time, or a long LR string launcher that resembles the LR string launcher from Gravity Perseus
(Jul. 14, 2020  2:51 AM)SilverRaven Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  2:48 AM)snoc Wrote: get it through everwish. Its down for maintenance rn, but its a very reliable seller that I use a lot.

I've been using them too. Do they sell these sets during the pre-order timeframe? Or would I have to wait till the release date to order it?

they should have them for pre order during the pre order time frame. They even have things like Lucifer on pre order now that dont have a pre order time frame.
(Jul. 14, 2020  2:53 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  2:51 AM)SilverRaven Wrote: I've been using them too. Do they sell these sets during the pre-order timeframe? Or would I have to wait till the release date to order it?

they should have them for pre order during the pre order time frame. They even have things like Lucifer on pre order now that dont have a pre order time frame.

Hopefully they do. One of the few sets I am willing to spend a lot of money on.
Thanks for the assistance!
(Jul. 14, 2020  2:52 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Apparently they are keeping the mode change gimmicks. Based on this if Kerbecs still has its mode change, maybe Kerbecs attack modes doesn’t work with one of the modes on paradox. I know that bd145 was a spin track but it functioned in a special way with hell.

I'm trying to figure out how they'd even do this, short of having a two-part layer to allow for the swap. Exciting if true.
the only really weird thing is Hell Kerbecs coming with Mobius instead of a Rise or Survive
Hi, where is this supposedly information of the “MFB Set 2”? I can’t find it anywhere. Someone who claimed that they know of a website wont prove their proof to me. I want to see if this is real or not.
(Jul. 14, 2020  10:30 AM)MadoyaTatemano Wrote: Hi, where is this supposedly information of the “MFB Set 2”? I can’t find it anywhere. Someone who claimed that they know of a website wont prove their proof to me. I want to see if this is real or not.

Marrutti is a very trusted  source and we know about it from him.
(Jul. 14, 2020  10:41 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  10:30 AM)MadoyaTatemano Wrote: Hi, where is this supposedly information of the “MFB Set 2”? I can’t find it anywhere. Someone who claimed that they know of a website wont prove their proof to me. I want to see if this is real or not.

Marrutti is a very trusted  source and we know about it from him.

How can I find this “Marrutti”?
(Jul. 14, 2020  10:58 AM)MadoyaTatemano Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  10:41 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Marrutti is a very trusted  source and we know about it from him.

hes the one who made the thread.. the first post is his
(Jul. 14, 2020  10:41 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Marrutti is a very trusted  source and we know about it from him.

Corocoro Aniki which will release tomorrow

He made the thread and is a reliable and trusted source.
(Jul. 14, 2020  1:22 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  1:21 AM)marutti Wrote: They have mode changing gimick on layer it says

YOOOOOO

This is all they needed.

Now hurry up and do G-Revolution and 4D before Burst ends.

Don’t forget Zero-G
I really like this new set. Always wanted a Meteo burst remake. Love that this set is packed with frames and dash drivers.

I bought the original MFB remake set and will definitely be getting this set as well. I hope it comes with launchers as well.
(Jul. 14, 2020  12:27 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  1:22 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: YOOOOOO

This is all they needed.

Now hurry up and do G-Revolution and 4D before Burst ends.

Don’t forget Zero-G
While I love zero g, lots of people would hate that
(Jul. 14, 2020  2:01 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  12:27 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Don’t forget Zero-G
While I love zero g, lots of people would hate that

I'd be interested to see Zero-G in Burst form, but the toyline wasn't really popular and the anime pretty much stopped airing after 38 episodes in Japan (despite having more episodes left) so I doubt we'll ever see them come back.
I like Zero-G but yeah, considering they excluded it from the protagonist set, it seems they want to forget about it.
A picture:
[Image: 2020_0715.png]
An LR Launcher leads me to think that Gravity Perseus would be dual spin.

Adding on to that:
The better pictures show that Gravity Perseus should be dual spin.
(Jul. 15, 2020  4:01 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: A picture:
[Image: 2020_0715.png]
An LR Launcher leads me to think that Gravity Perseus would be dual spin.

Adding on to that:
The better pictures show that Gravity Perseus should be dual spin.

The pictures make it look like you can interchange the energy rings! The hype is real
Release date will be December 30th 2020.
they did it right this time with the cool new features such as

the right spinners being able to change clear wheels and metal wheel with others
perseus and l drago chanching modes
and perseus is dual rotation
Amazing. All the mode changes, and Pegasis, Unicorno, and Kerbeus are customizable. Just awesome. Perseus is dual spin thankfully.

Oh yeah, pretty sure Meteo has rubber
(Jul. 15, 2020  4:29 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So does Meteo have rubber?

i belive so but if not at least it has the mode change gimmick