[Product]  Metal Fight Beyblade Baku Set

Maybe dumb question, but where can I buy the set?
(Jan. 05, 2021  11:43 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Maybe dumb question, but where can I buy the set?

for US buyers, ive seen it on ebay for 120 bucks....
its on ever-wish as well for cheaper, but cheapest shipping (at least to me in CA) puts it at the same price.

im definitely interested in getting this set but 120 seems steep for 5 beys and 2 launchers...
unless its cheaper somewhere else im not aware of, im going to wait to see if it goes down in price over the next month or so
(Jan. 05, 2021  11:43 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Maybe dumb question, but where can I buy the set?

You could get it on eBay before the fakes might get it (fakes only remade Pegasus last time and not L-Drago and the rest)
does Meteo have rubber?
I am sad it bursts so easily even with a dash driver
(Jan. 07, 2021  5:22 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: does Meteo have rubber?
I am sad it bursts so easily even with a dash driver

Expect nothing less valt it has always been a trend in fafnir so its expected to happen the same with meteo which is bursting more often due to rubber.
How are these releasing holding up on the competitive side of things?
So fellas', can anybody tell me which brings the heat better, Galaxy or Ray?
(Feb. 09, 2021  4:03 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: So fellas', can anybody tell me which brings the heat better, Galaxy or Ray?

Galaxy definitely brings the heat out better, but lacks in stamina.
(Feb. 09, 2021  4:11 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  4:03 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: So fellas', can anybody tell me which brings the heat better, Galaxy or Ray?

Galaxy definitely brings the heat out better, but lacks in stamina.
I see. So would you say that Ray compensates for not hitting as hard by hanging in there for longer?
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:07 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  4:11 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Galaxy definitely brings the heat out better, but lacks in stamina.
I see. So would you say that Ray compensates for not hitting as hard by hanging in there for longer?

Most certainly.
(Jan. 06, 2021  1:02 AM)Cat-Daddy Wrote:

for US buyers, ive seen it on ebay for 120 bucks....
its on ever-wish as well for cheaper, but cheapest shipping (at least to me in CA) puts it at the same price.

im definitely interested in getting this set but 120 seems steep for 5 beys and 2 launchers...
unless its cheaper somewhere else im not aware of, im going to wait to see if it goes down in price over the next month or so

Well. There is a site called BeysAndBricks. They sell each of the beys in the set individually for like $15 each.
(Jan. 31, 2021  11:08 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: How are these releasing holding up on the competitive side of things?

Not that good from the look of things, every single one of them have horrible teeth. (i can probably verify this better once I get mine)

i want one or the other, but I can decide. Striker has that circle to block attacks I believe, and Galaxy has a nice Dash driver
(Feb. 09, 2021  8:27 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  11:08 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: How are these releasing holding up on the competitive side of things?

Not that good from the look of things, every single one of them have horrible teeth. (i can probably verify this better once I get mine)

Ugh that sucks. I don’t think the parts are bad but you can just get them some other way. Especially bad since I heard some of them were really good, besides the teeth anyways. I hope we get tight rereleases.
(Feb. 09, 2021  11:09 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  8:27 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Not that good from the look of things, every single one of them have horrible teeth. (i can probably verify this better once I get mine)

Ugh that sucks. I don’t think the parts are bad but you can just get them some other way. Especially bad since I heard some of them were really good, besides the teeth anyways. I hope we get tight rereleases.

Highly unlikely we’ll get tighter remakes. TT always makes them to burst easily.
(Feb. 09, 2021  11:25 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  11:09 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Ugh that sucks. I don’t think the parts are bad but you can just get them some other way. Especially bad since I heard some of them were really good, besides the teeth anyways. I hope we get tight rereleases.

Highly unlikely we’ll get tighter remakes. TT always makes them to burst easily.
Yeah, it's supposed to compensate for how smoothly circular Fusion Wheels are in comparison to Energy Layers. They always tweak the designs of the remakes to be subtly more jagged though, so it kinda' just ends up making them suck without creative intervention