[Product]  Mercury Anubius 85XF

(Feb. 28, 2011  9:05 AM)nghonjoo Wrote: xf is a wider version of wf i thik

This has been known for months...
to clarify,a hem..THE XF IS JUST AS WIDE AS RF,BUT NOT RUBBER,AND IT DOES NOT HAVE THE LITTLE HOLE IN WHICH NEW RFS HAVE.i hope this gets into yr minds
(Mar. 18, 2011  7:18 AM)beybattlezone Wrote: to clarify,a hem..THE XF IS JUST AS WIDE AS RF,BUT NOT RUBBER,AND IT DOES NOT HAVE THE LITTLE HOLE IN WHICH NEW RFS HAVE.i hope this gets into yr minds

Its known... We know its Plastic and its not rubber. If its rubber, its called RXF. It is so obvious that XF is plastic..
Is the Mercury Anubis Legend Ver. available yet? If so, are there any pictures?
(Mar. 18, 2011  7:31 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Is the Mercury Anubis Legend Ver. available yet? If so, are there any pictures?

It will be available in April, for exchange against points.

Pictures are on TAKARA-TOMY's website.
Ok, So there is a Normal Mercury Anubis 85XF, A Blizzard Version and a Legend Version?
Kai-V- Were exactly on the website
(Mar. 19, 2011  9:59 AM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Ok, So there is a Normal Mercury Anubis 85XF, A Blizzard Version and a Legend Version?
No, there is a Brave Version and Normal Mercury Anubis...
(Mar. 19, 2011  9:59 AM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Kai-V- Were exactly on the website

When you go on TAKARA-TOMY's website, there is a clear icon you can click on ...
(Mar. 19, 2011  10:38 AM)The Tester Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2011  9:59 AM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Ok, So there is a Normal Mercury Anubis 85XF, A Blizzard Version and a Legend Version?
No, there is a Brave Version and Normal Mercury Anubis...

lol you're wrong too. There is the original version, brave version and legend version which is soon to be released.
Your answers are all incomplete. There are the Gold, Silver and Bronze versions, the blue WBBA BeyPoint version, the Brave Ver., and the Legend Ver.
(Mar. 19, 2011  6:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Your answers are all incomplete. There are the Gold, Silver and Bronze versions, the blue WBBA BeyPoint version, the Brave Ver., and the Legend Ver.

Who was 'Your answers are all incomplete.' directed towards, also, where can I find pictures of Legend Ver.
(Mar. 19, 2011  6:44 PM)Electric Wrote: Who was 'Your answers are all incomplete.' directed towards, also, where can I find pictures of Legend Ver.

Everyone who tried to answer TheFusionRuler. By the way, the latter asked exactly the same question, and I already replied to it ...
(Mar. 19, 2011  6:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2011  6:44 PM)Electric Wrote: Who was 'Your answers are all incomplete.' directed towards, also, where can I find pictures of Legend Ver.

Everyone who tried to answer TheFusionRuler. By the way, the latter asked exactly the same question, and I already replied to it ...

I checked that, But, I may have not phrased the question the way I wanted it to be.

The one with the Black and Blue Metal wheel is the one that is the Legend version?
(Mar. 18, 2011  7:18 AM)beybattlezone Wrote: to clarify,a hem..THE XF IS JUST AS WIDE AS RF,BUT NOT RUBBER,AND IT DOES NOT HAVE THE LITTLE HOLE IN WHICH NEW RFS HAVE.i hope this gets into yr minds
No.. it is larger/wider than WF but less than RF..
Extreme is a reference to its larger size, I believe.
i do have mercury anubis,its XF is as wide as rf
(Mar. 19, 2011  6:59 PM)Electric Wrote:

I checked that, But, I may have not phrased the question the way I wanted it to be.

The one with the Black and Blue Metal wheel is the one that is the Legend version?

Yup. It looks better than Brave Ver. Nothing beats the Original Beyta ver. Its better than any Mercury Anubis out there.
(Mar. 21, 2011  10:41 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote:

Yup. It looks better than Brave Ver. Nothing beats the Original Beyta ver. Its better than any Mercury Anubis out there.
is it really? I dont see a difference in it either than the colors of all the other mercury anubiuses out there
(May. 10, 2011  12:44 AM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  10:41 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote:

is it really? I dont see a difference in it either than the colors of all the other mercury anubiuses out there
What exactly do you mean by that? If you're saying the only difference is color, then we know that. That's what they mean by better. Original looks better than new.