[Product]  Infinity Libra GB145S (or Thunder Libra because Infinity is too cool for Hasbro)

(Apr. 24, 2010  8:21 AM)diamondclimax Wrote: EDIT: Follow-up video of Infinity Libra's performance against Rock Escolpio T125JB : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcFRzLfI6...eature=sub

Yeah... This definitely isn't the libra we remember.
Can't believe how much rock was moving it around, if the weight was even close to the original then this wouldn't have been an issue.
Obviously more conclusive testing needs to be done, but from the looks of it we'll be better of sticking with Earth Mold 2...
That is not necessarily true. It has a sharp base on it. It wont be as stable and you cant forget that rock does have a considerable amount of recoil. It also doesnt have a metal face so this may also be a factor. True, it may be lighter but would you prefer it to be heavier and overpowered like the original libra(even though I dont mind because I love them)? I HIGHLY doubt it.
Riumama has weighted Infinity : 30 grams.

theflightyellz Wrote:I can't see why they wouldn't, if Infinity Libra features in the anime at any point then there's a very strong likelihood that we'll be seeing it released by Hasbro.
I am not certain about it appearing in the anime ...

tenzeku123 Wrote:but just want to know whats the use of the green pegasis face and libra do you get them in a set
Yes.
(Apr. 24, 2010  2:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Riumama has weighted Infinity : 30 grams.

So I guess Earth (2nd mold) is still the best Defense wheel for HWS customizations.
So Infinity Libra could be a top tier Stamina Combo
(Apr. 24, 2010  2:35 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: So Infinity Libra could be a top tier Stamina Combo

Chief 2002 - Sigh ...
30 grams hahahaha whaaaat
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
30g!!

Definitely not as broken as Libra.
Comparison between Infinity and the Libra Wheel :
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/entry-10517001071.html
HWS sucks, Infinity sucks
Wow. I was hoping that we would have more than one top tier defense wheel now... guess not.
My oh my... How the mighty have fallen.
The weight isn't the only issue, either. It doesn't extend down as low, so it's more susceptible to upper.
In basic terms then, it's carp...
Urgh, thank what ever may be waiting for me upstairs that I didn't make a bid on this thing, I was close to doing it this morning.
Man I was hoping this would be good for defence since we need more defence wheels. Got too many stamina ones instead though.
Once again, Takara Tomy disappoints. Infinity doesn't have any defense potential.
What an extreme downgrade, 10g lighter...
wahh libra is too heavy
wahh infinity is too light
=_=
I do agree we need another good defence wheel though.
im just waiting for the happy middle Grin
if infinity libra can beat flame libra then i guess its an upgrade from a downgrade..

libra - flame libra + infinity libra
We're talking about for defence potential and only about the wheels as well so Flame doesn't count since it's on more than one blade.
sorry to bring a dead tread back but bb18libra posted a video where libra 100S vs infinity libra 100S
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NivJzLk1G...eature=sub
Not even close.
infinity libra is very very suckish.....
Can't even outlast it.

Wow.