[Product]  Inferno Saggitario 145S

Pegasis was better than Rock for defense...
(Feb. 08, 2011  1:23 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: but libra was banned.

Earh was released before Libra was banned.
This thing gonna be so carpin' light, I tell you. Seriously, without the extra metal near the center, it's going to have the same problem as most other LS beys.
in my opinion i think the inferno wheel looks like a mix of the thermal wheel and the flame wheel.

in the end i think that it will probably be a pretty good bey =>
(Feb. 08, 2011  3:43 AM)rabidboy Wrote: in my opinion i think the inferno wheel looks like a mix of the thermal wheel and the flame wheel.

I wonder why...
I don't know no why, but this came to mind
the track and bottom is red like the SGTO booster version
i know they aren't the same parts though
i dont like the red
the word inferno reminds me of yellowish-orange
not that sickly looking red
I hate that too. The colours look nothing like the metal system starter version. Makes no sense.
I have a feeling that the Inferno metal wheel is going to be epic.
Don't get your hopes up, I'd bet my tt storm wheel (okay, I'm not a gambler) that it'll be too light to be useful against top tiers/top tier itself. Honestly, so far my midnight is trash, because it's so light, and I honestly can't see this being much heavier. I'm thinking it'll be like flame, but worse (might do better vs wb, but that's it).
(Feb. 08, 2011  9:12 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: Don't get your hopes up, I'd bet my tt storm wheel (okay, I'm not a gambler) that it'll be too light to be useful against top tiers/top tier itself. Honestly, so far my midnight is trash, because it's so light, and I honestly can't see this being much heavier. I'm thinking it'll be like flame, but worse (might do better vs wb, but that's it).
Finally someone who is sane.
TT's Storm is kinda light too, and it was usable for a while. But I cannot see this without a MF. It would undoubtedly suck. Maybe MF Inferno Bull T125RF?
inferno does sound cool "inferno eagal"but the clear wheel would destroy it.with the clear wheel the beys would bounce right of but not enough for a ko so this would lose whattever potential it had because the wheel is as large as flame with the clear wheel on.
I'm probably getting this no matter what
(Feb. 08, 2011  10:45 PM)Omega12 Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2011  9:12 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: Don't get your hopes up, I'd bet my tt storm wheel (okay, I'm not a gambler) that it'll be too light to be useful against top tiers/top tier itself. Honestly, so far my midnight is trash, because it's so light, and I honestly can't see this being much heavier. I'm thinking it'll be like flame, but worse (might do better vs wb, but that's it).

Er not really cause if this is anything like Flame it will be awesome at destabilising.
(Feb. 21, 2011  1:38 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2011  10:45 PM)Omega12 Wrote:

Er not really cause if this is anything like Flame it will be awesome at destabilising.

Except if this is like the rest of the Legend series it'll be too light to be taken seriously.
i want night virgo & inferno saggitario so i can make:
INFERNO VIRGO!
Thankyou Evan.

Ultrablader, Midnight would be great, if it weren't so light. This is based on. Pre-has saggitario, not flame. Was sagitarrio good at destabilising, if not, this won't be much better. Anyway, since thought destabilisers were superseded by LTSC'S, then made rather redundant by 230? Anyway, don't get your hopes up, it'll most likely be mediocre at best.
(Feb. 21, 2011  11:19 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: Thankyou Evan.

Ultrablader, Midnight would be great, if it weren't so light. This is based on. Pre-has saggitario, not flame. Was sagitarrio good at destabilising, if not, this won't be much better. Anyway, since thought destabilisers were superseded by LTSC'S, then made rather redundant by 230? Anyway, don't get your hopes up, it'll most likely be mediocre at best.

Destabilizers really have become a niche since 230 came out. They are just bad LTSC with a higher attack potential.

All Hasbro had to do to make the Legend series viable is use the same damn materials they use in the main line's metal wheel's....but noooo. They switched to some super light alloy.
i heard march... same with Legend Counter Leone (which i must get ;D) and i heard hasbro will be making more legends. idk if true. i may get inferno saggitario, since the wheel looks cool.

I wasn't talking about midnight at all so I don't know where you got that from. Even though it's based on the original one it still looks more like flame. I don't have much hope for it and i'll probably never bother to buy it but since it looks like Flame i'm not gonna abandon all hope till we get some results showing it has no ability. Anyway destabilisers don't have to be low. You can have one at 145 height to combat 230 combos.
(Feb. 22, 2011  12:59 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:

I wasn't talking about midnight at all so I don't know where you got that from.

He's reinforcing what I said. All these Legend Series beys are too light to be useful.
Have you seen the results for Night? It got top tier results even though it's so light.
(Feb. 22, 2011  1:03 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Have you seen the results for Night? It got top tier results even though it's so light.

I have seen these results, but the verdict is still isn't certain. I'm speaking in general terms.