[Product]  Inferno Saggitario 145S

I knew it the had to make another few beyblade legends. It doesn't even stop there. They need to make a Scorpio,Ldrago,Wolf,Gemios, and Quetzalcoatl hybrid. I know what your thinking with the Ldrago and Gemios but I'm just saying they are just too differant from there origanal counter parts. The Killer wheel doesn't match the Gemios wheel and the Ldrago wheel doesn't match the lighting wheel. And I hope you guys don't think that Quetzalcoatl will be called anything with Cancer. Guy if I know one thing about beyblading its that Quetzalcoatl is not Caner. The clear wheel needs to match the metal wheel. But I have to say it would be cool to see some clear wheels be turned into actual metal wheels. The reason why I didn't mention Libra is because Infinity Libra will be the legend for Libra. But it will be unpainted and it will be a totally differant combo. Anyways its better for me and other people who live in america. So ya! ;3
(Feb. 04, 2011  3:40 AM)KingCobraRJ Wrote: And I hope you guys don't think that Quetzalcoatl will be called anything with Cancer. Guy if I know one thing about beyblading its that Quetzalcoatl is not Caner.

before Quetzalcoatl became Quetzalcoatl it was going to be cancer (to hard to explain why), so if they do release it there is a 95% chance it will be called ___ gasher (gasher is hasbros cancer) <- offtopic
(Feb. 04, 2011  3:40 AM)KingCobraRJ Wrote: I knew it the had to make another few beyblade legends. It doesn't even stop there. They need to make a Scorpio,Ldrago,Wolf,Gemios, and Quetzalcoatl hybrid. I know what your thinking with the Ldrago and Gemios but I'm just saying they are just too differant from there origanal counter parts. The Killer wheel doesn't match the Gemios wheel and the Ldrago wheel doesn't match the lighting wheel. And I hope you guys don't think that Quetzalcoatl will be called anything with Cancer. Guy if I know one thing about beyblading its that Quetzalcoatl is not Caner. The clear wheel needs to match the metal wheel. But I have to say it would be cool to see some clear wheels be turned into actual metal wheels. The reason why I didn't mention Libra is because Infinity Libra will be the legend for Libra. But it will be unpainted and it will be a totally differant combo. Anyways its better for me and other people who live in america. So ya! ;3

not only america gets products from Hasbro. They distribute all over the world > off topic
Cancer does match Quetz if you paid attention to them more carefully, and that isn't necessarily true that they have to match. But on topic, Sagittario finally gets a new Metal Wheel to be its host. Hope this is good because I am defiantly going to get one.
(Feb. 03, 2011  6:59 AM)12345jacob12345 Wrote: This is a Hasbro exclusive, the Hybrid Wheel version of the Metal System Saggitario 145S. Weight and shape will slightly differ.

There are no release dates with Hasbro.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...=HY19495J2
srry no pics just that its in wave 9 revision 2

in the pic their is a counter leone in it with the green clear wheel and silver counter wheel lookes cool. also i will achive my 25 sec goal of getting sagitario
looks cool im liking
these legend beys so far
hoping for a wolf remake
also not to be off topic but is there
any chance of tornado herculeo getting released
by hasbro?
fusionkiller i think it will be because a guy owns it in the show
ON topic
this is awsome and whats funny is a couple days ago i thought flame sgto should evolve in season 3 to inferno sgto so i was half rite!
(Feb. 04, 2011  3:07 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: And yes Gibraltor, Vulcan is owned by Nile in the anime, and there is a good chance they will (happily!) release it.
Soooooo does it make more sense to actually buy Vulcan Horuseus now and know I get it? Or wait for Hasbro to maybe release it? At which point if they don't then Vulcan Horuseus' value will be super high due to limited stock.
I am very certain that Hasbro will release Vulcan Horuseus, even if it has to be included with an English version of the PSP game. However, this is quite off-topic.
(Feb. 04, 2011  5:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I am very certain that Hasbro will release Vulcan Horuseus, even if it has to be included with an English version of the PSP game. However, this is quite off-topic.
Is it? Sorry, I had a hard time believing that 2 pages were made over a single beyblade, thought it evolved into Legend series as a whole.

Thanks though!
(Feb. 04, 2011  5:43 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: Soooooo does it make more sense to actually buy Vulcan Horuseus now and know I get it? Or wait for Hasbro to maybe release it? At which point if they don't then Vulcan Horuseus' value will be super high due to limited stock.
Hasbro will release EVERYTHING in season 2. Just wait i say.
(Feb. 04, 2011  7:15 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Hasbro will release EVERYTHING in season 2. Just wait i say.

Release everything or not, the next step is whether Wal-Mart, Target, or Toys R Us will actually carry the good ones. They have a gnack for carrying multiples of the same garbage.
Stop spamming. Anyway am I the only one wondering why they made the track and bottom red when saggitario's parts are supposed to be yellow?
I assume that it would fit the name "Inferno".

Dumb, I know.
(Feb. 04, 2011  8:25 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Stop spamming. Anyway am I the only one wondering why they made the track and bottom red when saggitario's parts are supposed to be yellow?

Yes, because saying that American stores won't be carrying Inferno Saggitario is totally off-topic.
Yes it spam considering it is wrong since other people in US have found the good beys and more importantly adds nothing to the discussion which is pretty much the definition of spamIceburn
Ha I helped.for once. actually looking forward to this hey if inferno sucks atleast I have a spare 145. And if this actually becomes a has do competitive piece like midnight I wil by it
(Feb. 04, 2011  7:45 PM)Gibraltor Wrote: Release everything or not, the next step is whether Wal-Mart, Target, or Toys R Us will actually carry the good ones. They have a gnack for carrying multiples of the same garbage.

It's not the stores' fault. Apparently, Hasbro likes to package multiples of the same beys into one box to ship to a store. Every box contains 10 beys.

Back when people were first reporting that they found Earth Virgo in Target/Wal-Mart, I began searching for it and most of the ones in my area were constantly re-stocking with boxes that solely had Pegasi and Wolves. I learned this by asking the workers to look through some of the boxes in the back.(as in they brought a stack of them out to the isle and we searched through them.) Very rarely did I find anything like Gemios or Phoenix. It stayed like this up until they got the Legend series in. Thankfully, so many kids/people buy them so often that they have to re-stock frequently.

These days, they do have a very nice variety of beys. But as I said, they really do run through them fast. I was lucky to even find any Legend beys there in the first place.
well they do restock very quickly. toys r us rarely caries beyblade gear and walmart as well. i really want midnight bull and another burn pheonix for collection but i never go as often. my friend will get one if he sees one. i just want a bull for the clearwheel,fusion wheel, track and tip. they are usefull.
A bigger picture of Inferno Saggitario :
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/cmdstore_2145_495540800

Love the colors , looking foward to MF Inferno Capricorne H145R2F .
Inferno looks alot like Flame...

anyways, thanks for the picture!
My oh my, that is one bizarre color scheme. Sort of fitting to the name but still....
the metal wheel actually looks shiny in that pic, wonder if it's painted silver like the first wave of legends.
Awesome, a sagittario remake. I am starting to think hasbro is doing well with this. I still have not seen ONE legend bey yet. Uncertain
Also I have heard some rumors about some more legend beys.
Wolf might become Crazy Wolf
Libra to Max or Maximum Libra
L-drago to Delta L-drago (I heard the clear wheel would be gray or dark gray but idk. Uncertain)
Pisces to Running Pisces or something like that.
Gemios to Double Gemios
well i guess nobody cares about Escolpio, cause I haven't heard anything about him.
Anyways, I CANT WAIT FOR THE LEGEND BEYS TO GET HERE WHERE I LIVE! Grin
Strangely enough me and my brother were just discussing what the names would be of the 'evolution" of Rock Leone and Flame saggitario and I thought of the name of Inferno saggitario...Strange. Inferno reminds me of Dranzer V2's AR. (Cross Dranzer?).Plus I find the legend colour schemes almost ugly.